The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding your own kind!

Darren.P.R

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Oct 21, 2018
Berkshire UK
The thing I am currently struggling with is finding people with the same mindset. I know there are thousands on here but how do I find the type of people I want to talk with. How do I associate with the people that have made the fastlane! It's really tough and even the local business networking meetings are full of time traders! I want to go all the way, I know I can do it but it would be nice to compare notes with a similar person in real life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
You don't list where you live in your profile. Perhaps you could arrange a meet-up with people from the forum. Drinks, coffee, cigar lounge, etc... As an alternative, you could do phone meetings if there are not willing participants nearby.

Darren.P.R

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Oct 21, 2018
Berkshire UK
You don't list where you live in your profile. Perhaps you could arrange a meet-up with people from the forum. Drinks, coffee, cigar lounge, etc... As an alternative, you could do phone meetings if there are not willing participants nearby.

I will update my profile. Nice profile picture I own a paintball site here in the Uk

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
The thing I am currently struggling with is finding people with the same mindset. I know there are thousands on here but how do I find the type of people I want to talk with. How do I associate with the people that have made the fastlane! It's really tough and even the local business networking meetings are full of time traders! I want to go all the way, I know I can do it but it would be nice to compare notes with a similar person in real life.

Don't waste your time with "Meetup.com" its full of posers and wanna-preneurs.

Try your local business / commerce chamber - you'll normally find some more sophisticated, mature and established business people there.

I'm in Brum myself, but I'm not much of a social person - sorry.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.