The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Finding your own kind!

Darren.P.R

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 21, 2018
Berkshire UK
The thing I am currently struggling with is finding people with the same mindset. I know there are thousands on here but how do I find the type of people I want to talk with. How do I associate with the people that have made the fastlane! It's really tough and even the local business networking meetings are full of time traders! I want to go all the way, I know I can do it but it would be nice to compare notes with a similar person in real life.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
You don't list where you live in your profile. Perhaps you could arrange a meet-up with people from the forum. Drinks, coffee, cigar lounge, etc... As an alternative, you could do phone meetings if there are not willing participants nearby.

OP
OP
Darren.P.R

Darren.P.R

New Contributor
Oct 21, 2018
Berkshire UK
You don't list where you live in your profile. Perhaps you could arrange a meet-up with people from the forum. Drinks, coffee, cigar lounge, etc... As an alternative, you could do phone meetings if there are not willing participants nearby.
I will update my profile. Nice profile picture I own a paintball site here in the Uk

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 20, 2012
The thing I am currently struggling with is finding people with the same mindset. I know there are thousands on here but how do I find the type of people I want to talk with. How do I associate with the people that have made the fastlane! It's really tough and even the local business networking meetings are full of time traders! I want to go all the way, I know I can do it but it would be nice to compare notes with a similar person in real life.
Don't waste your time with "Meetup.com" its full of posers and wanna-preneurs.

Try your local business / commerce chamber - you'll normally find some more sophisticated, mature and established business people there.

I'm in Brum myself, but I'm not much of a social person - sorry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom