The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding Needs/Wants

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Okay, so this is where I'm stuck. I purchased the INSIDERS subscriptions manly in the hope that it would give me some good ideas needing execution. There is nothing immediately viable though. Although I really want needs rather than solutions.

So whats the ideal need? It is:

A problem or item that frustrates or annoys you personally; (or a consumer you know personally)

Where you have looked for a solution in the last three months;

Have not been able to find a satisfactory problem;

Where there is an easily identifiable group with the same problem (All lambo drivers, all entomological photographers, etc)

What is the value add? Well an attempt at a solution to the problem, if I can find 100 people who fit into the same niche, I will do a detailed INSIDERS thread covering the whole process form start to end. I can' t promise it will be the main or only item I can follow right now though, as I'm still looking for something I can progress on.

I also thought of offering some sort of small raffle to respondents, however I thought that might not go down so well here. If you can think of a way that soemone could value add to your daily life, it would be great to see it. Either here or in the INSIDERS.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
It is a problem, ideally something that 5-10%+ of the populace has. Your solution would be something that they would be disappointed if you took it away.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
It is a problem, ideally something that 5-10%+ of the populace has..

It doesn't have to be anywhere near 5 to 10 percent of the population, especially if it is monthly chargeable.

Let's say 100 people willing to pay 30 a month that give me 3k monthly. If expenses take up as much as half of that, I'm looking at 1.5k profit a month, which puts me 0.5k a month short of going full time on the project. I'd only need to slightly decrease costs. If it can be delivered as ebook, software a more reasonable 30% cogs gives me just over 2k MRR. Basically breakeven with 10% of revenue reinvested.

1000 customers would be 30k monthly gross.

I could live on 30k for a year, and 1000 is way less than 5%. I only need a really small niche, and I can build a lifestyle type company, which can then fund my fastlane company.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Make a training lock picking kit for people wanting to practice the skill

That sounds legally dubious. Maybe aiding and abetting.

Also I'm looking for a way of finding needs/wants rather than ideas.

I want to learn lockpicking could lead to a book, YouTube video, software simulator, physical kit, training lessons, all ideas to address the same need.

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom

I want to learn lockpicking could lead to a book, YouTube video, software simulator, physical kit, training lessons, all ideas to address the same need.
Dam the ignorance is real. Im visiting this in 30 days for an update. Times ticking

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US

The Feedback Loop: How to fire your PASSION and MOTIVATION

What Are Your Methods for Identifying Needs?

I also recommend installing the plugin Keywords Everywhere if you use chrome. It basically lets you see how many people are searching for a specific thing, ex. "gmo free dog food". It is great for identifying demands, I found my idea by using it.

Last edited:

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Well gee, don’t sell spoons then. You wouldn’t want to be sued for making people fat.

IANL, but pretty sure spoons don't come under SEC 25 of the theft act. It's not a reason, not to do it. It's a reason not to do it without a lawyer, which adds complexity. I'd rather sell spoons to be honest, if I could identify a way that would improve the average spoon, or a spoon related issue.

A quick Google reveals common search terms are buy spoons in bulk as well as buy spoons and forks online. Is there a large group of people annoyed by all the cutlery sites that force them to buy a knife in the set? Do people not use knifes anymore? I'll have to look in to this.

Last edited:

DistressedDenim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2018
US
A quick Google reveals common search terms are buy spoons in bulk as well as buy spoons and forks online. Is there a large group of people annoyed by all the cutlery sites that force them to buy a knife in the set? Do people not use knifes anymore? I'll have to look in to this.
Yeah, using google related searches is a great way to find demand. Did you get Keywords Everywhere? Here's an example of what it does:
16740-a87f2690d92a7a6a1b30519013021438.jpg

The stuff in the red box is the monthly search volume for those searches. The demand I am trying to fill right now with my biz get around 4k searches per month, so with the price I'll be selling my product at, I know that there is a demand that can potentially make me a lot of cash if I supply it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    75.6 KB · Views: 43

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
Although I really want needs rather than solutions.

All human needs are met. Maybe, since Industrial Revolution.

I don't need to go down the river to drink. There's this invention called a water tap, and some of them are purified. However, here are the 'need' that you probably looking for:
- Alexa-enabled water tap
- Limit excessive use of water tap using an app
- Silly shape water tap

I don't need to go to hunt anymore. Ray Kroc 'invented' a food franchise. However, here are the 'need' that you probably looking for:
- Use a drone to collect your BigMac
- BigMac for vegans

I don't need a horse. Henry Ford invented a better horse for me. It's a car. However, here are the 'need' that you probably looking for:
- I don't have any idea..haha

A problem or item that frustrates or annoys you personally;
I'm broke, that annoys me personally. Ok, I'm joking.

I'm a heavy smoker. I started smoking 2 years ago. My biggest problem is;
- I just really can't stop smoking
- I have trouble looking for my lighter

Make a training lock picking kit for people wanting to practice the skill

Execution thread:
1. Create animated videos, include contact details (Be A James Bond in 5 minutes)
2. Offer 5 pages for free, full access for premium
3. First group customers; ADHDs

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
@Will-v-the-World No, I just used Google Trends. Thanks for the recommendation. I see buy ripple buy Bitcoin cash and buy Bitcoin are all trending high up right now.

All human needs are met. Maybe, since Industrial Revolution.

If that were true, then there would be zero homeless,no one without medical care,nobody who is hungry or thirsty.

I don't think all physiological needs have been met even within the first world, let alone for every human everywhere.(Reproduction is a physiological need,and there's plenty of people who can't get a partner, but can get money,which is why the oldest business in the world exists.

However, here are the 'need' that you probably looking for:
- Limit excessive use of water tap

That's closer, but what exactly is the problem with using a water tap a lot?

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
I'm broke, that annoys me personally. Ok, I'm joking.

I'm a heavy smoker. I started smoking 2 years ago. My biggest problem is;
- I just really can't stop smoking
- I have trouble looking for my lighter

Maybe if you stopped burning all your money you wouldn't be broke, haha. This is the kind of thing I am looking for though. Can you quantify heavy smoker for me? How much of what kind of product (cigarettes, cigar) do you smoke a week? What do they cost? Do you buy weekly, monthly or In bulk all in advance?

Have you tried to stop smoking in the last 6 months?

What did you do to try to stop smoking? What was wrong with that solution? Did you try vaping? What was the problem with that? Have you tried any apps to help you quit? Why or why not? Do you track your habit or not? Did you try nicotine patches or gym? What was the problem with those?

Do you know any other heavy smokers who would like to quit, but are struggling to do so?

How annoying is looking for your lighter? Is this a common problem among smokers? Do you spend a lot of money replacing lighters you can't find? If so how much? When did you last look for a lighter? When did you look for an easier to find lighter? Are you normally looking for it when it is light out or when it is dark. Do you take your lighter with you when going to work, travelling etc?

I like the lighter one, I can think of a half a dozen solutions already, though ease of heavy smokers is technically challenging but potentially much more rewarding and continual income. If I could come up with a way to reduce the habit by two packs a month, you could pay me the value of one pack a month and we'd both be less broke.

Though it has the downside that once people quit, they don't want to pay you anymore. It is something though.[/QUOTE]

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
Can you quantify heavy smoker for me? How much of what kind of product (cigarettes, cigar) do you smoke a week? What do they cost? Do you buy weekly, monthly or In bulk all in advance?

Have you tried to stop smoking in the last 6 months?

What did you do to try to stop smoking? What was wrong with that solution? Did you try vaping? What was the problem with that? Have you tried any apps to help you quit? Why or why not? Do you track your habit or not? Did you try nicotine patches or gym? What was the problem with those?

Do you know any other heavy smokers who would like to quit, but are struggling to do so?

How annoying is looking for your lighter? Is this a common problem among smokers? Do you spend a lot of money replacing lighters you can't find? If so how much? When did you last look for a lighter? When did you look for an easier to find lighter? Are you normally looking for it when it is light out or when it is dark. Do you take your lighter with you when going to work, travelling etc?

Bro, I'll try to be as soft as possible here. I know this is the right platform/forum for you to change your life, as it is for me. But, I'm a heavy smoker, not someone who's stuck.

Those things that you've asked, it's your job to figure it out. You've read MJ's books; how time is valuable. I'm sorry. I don't have time to answer each one of your questions, specifically.

However, I would be very happy to help and will be your first respondent if you start an execution/progress thread on this. You can create a survey for your questions with Google Forms and find your audience.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
@ClaverCasley Is on to something there.

Quitbit - The first smart lighter and app to track smoking

People will pay more money than was asked for to get a product to help there.

I wonder if there is a room in the market for a simpler or alternative solution.
To use Seth Godin's terms: THIS IS A PURPLE COW!

I changed my mind.

Here are my answers to your questions:

1. So long as there's a way to fulfill our cravings, we are willing to the hard work just for a stick of cigarette (name any silly things here in the context of cigarette 'hunting').

Quitbit? - If I'm in this type of situation, Quitbit would be a new brand of cigarette.

2. The desire to quit loosened 3 days after paycheck. Cause in those 3 days (of being broke), the withdrawal symptoms occurs, which is a phase of hell - desiring to quit ease the burden. But, only in 3 days.

Quitbit? - "Oh..yes. I'll purchase it online using next month paycheck."

3. Friends. There's nothing more enjoyable than friends with an unlimited supply of cigarettes.

Quitbit? -
"Hey..Joe, spare me a cigarette. And the lighter, please."

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
I prefer typeform over Google forms. The hard part is finding heavy smokers (not even those who want to quit or are stuck, just heavy smokers)
You'll have a big problem figuring out who the hell are heavy smokers, (cause the term 'heavy' should be quantified). Just ask anyone outside the Internet world with these attributes:
- smokers in the smoking area
- smokers purchasing their favorite pack
- someone possessing a lighter
- after meal smokers

Each of them has the potential to become heavy smokers.

Or forget survey. Just ask any nicotine-related rehab centers/programs about your hard part.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
You'll have a big problem figuring out who the hell are heavy smokers, (cause the term 'heavy' should be quantified).

Smokes a pack a day, then that seems to be the common definition of heavy.

- smokers in the smoking area
- smokers purchasing their favorite pack
- someone possessing a lighter
- after meal smokers

This comes down to area again, no smoking shelters, no shops, no pubs/areas to congregate. Meals will be at home, so unless they smoke in the garden, I won't even know.

The rehab centre sounds like it might work, I can at least call them and try to arrange a visit at a good time.

Sure it doesn't have to be a survey, I just have to get in front of them, start talking.
I've found online a WhatsApp conversation doing a survery gives better results than just a freflowing tell me about your problems.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
To use Seth Godin's terms: THIS IS A PURPLE COW!

I changed my mind.

Here are my answers to your questions:

1. So long as there's a way to fulfill our cravings, we are willing to the hard work just for a stick of cigarette (name any silly things here in the context of cigarette 'hunting').

Quitbit? - If I'm in this type of situation, Quitbit would be a new brand of cigarette.

2. The desire to quit loosened 3 days after paycheck. Cause in those 3 days (of being broke), the withdrawal symptoms occurs, which is a phase of hell - desiring to quit ease the burden. But, only in 3 days.

Quitbit? - "Oh..yes. I'll purchase it online using next month paycheck."

3. Friends. There's nothing more enjoyable than friends with an unlimited supply of cigarettes.

Quitbit? -
"Hey..Joe, spare me a cigarette. And the lighter, please."

try vaping worked for me i smoked for almost 15 years

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
My first thought was too try and shift the payment somehow,if your too broke for cigarettes all the time, maybe it will force a quit(ok maybe not for fastlaners)
But then this

Quitbit? -
"Hey..Joe, spare me a cigarette. And the lighter, please.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
OP, LittleWolfie.

How's your idea execution? Any progress? I didn't log in into the forum for a week. Hope you still pursuing this idea.

Yeah. If you are still pursuing it, hope it would be better than current alternative i.e vape/e-cig. Go pick up Blue Ocean Strategy. It clarifies clearly why you should take a look across alternatives when creating a good product.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
My first thought was too try and shift the payment somehow,if your too broke for cigarettes all the time, maybe it will force a quit(ok maybe not for fastlaners)
But then this
I was suggesting the challenges Quitbit owners would have to face. Those list were indirectly the answers to some of your questions.

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018
All lambo drivers, all entomological photographers

That's taking pictures of bugs, right? The equipment should be small enough to fit into the Lambo's trunk. I'm pretty sure the market of custom entomological photography cases for Lambo owners is wide open for you :smile2:

There are people doing this. I found some of their You Tube channels by accident when I searched for videos about a good lock for a storage unit. Incredible demonstrations of how to get into any type of lock. They make it look easy, and they sell the toolkits and study courses... for those who want to become legitimate locksmiths, of course.

I realize you don't want to be in the "how to open a lock without the key" market. But I think you are onto something with the combination of study materials. Instead of getting paid once by the hour for some service work, maybe you could build up an asset of information products that can make money over and over. That's what I want to have in my own future.

As you are open to anything and have no particular enthusiasm, start with the market. Gary Halbert's "Boron Letters" are awesome.

Here's an American list of industries. The reference numbers will be different for EU and UK, but the fact that there are different types of farms, clothing makers, repair shops etc. is the same.
Counts by NAICS Code – NAICS Association
Browse through to pick ten industries you might like to serve. Maybe it includes

111331 Apple Orchards
221310 Water Distribution For Irrigation
238120 Installation of precast concrete balconies
621391 Offices of Podiatrists

Now you can find statistics on how large and profitable the industry is, and what are the trade journals and web sites where people are complaining about their problems and they wish someone would make a solution they could buy.

Then you can narrow it down to three where you might have something special to offer. Water Distribution for Irrigation, could you run a pump off a Rasberry Pi as an Internet of Things business? Collect pump data onto a web dashboard that can be used to plan water-saving schedules as a SaaS? These are just off the top of my head.

Boron Letters takes a similar approach, but starts with successful ad mailings to consumers.

AllanB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 28, 2018
France
I think you limit your possibilities of ideas.
Selling a service is much broader than selling something useful in everyday life.

For example, a need that would be quite universal would be to help other people and businesses attract more customers (and thus earn more money). This is what a lot of companies like, among the most famous, Ebay, Amazon, Airbnb, Google Adwords, Tripadvisor, Vistaprint, etc... do.

Almost all businesses, regardless of size or location, are looking for more profit. If you have noticed that a company is missing out on a development opportunity, it would be a great starting point for you to come up with your idea and work with this company.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
OP, LittleWolfie.

How's your idea execution? Any progress? I didn't log in into the forum for a week. Hope you still pursuing this idea.

Slowly but surely. I've knocked out a couple of process. The main issue right now is getting hold of a test bed audience . Qubit guys sat down with a 100 people struggling to quit and talked to them before doing any design work.

How can I find the names and contact details of 100 smokers who are failing to quit?

That's taking pictures of bugs, right? The equipment should be small enough to fit into the Lambo's trunk. I'm pretty sure the market of custom entomological photography cases for Lambo owners is wide open for you :smile2:

Yup bug photography, I was thinking of two seprate niches there, I had not thought of combining the two niches that's a pretty good general idea. Then it's a case of reaching lambo owning bug photographers (and getting the dimensions,style of lambo.)

Water Distribution for Irrigation, could you run a pump off a Rasberry Pi as an Internet of Things business? Collect pump data onto a web dashboard that can be used to plan water-saving schedules as a SaaS? These are just off the top of my head.

Yes it is currently a multi-million dollar IoT niche. Most of the systems work the other way, pulling weather climate data in off the net in order to ascertain the correct amount of water to be distributed. Some of the smartest butts are actually fed by surface water drains (from the towns and cities) and order in a water bosses when they become full.

That said a homeowners version using an ardruino for a smart surge tank (save water locally for reuse) might be something.

To operate a demo system though I'd need the permits and the land, which is now pushing us up in to a three figure sum.

The current providers don't provide APIs to tap into , probably because they want to flog their own metric data.

This is kind of how the smart city approaches work.

Instead of getting paid once by the hour for some service work, maybe you could build up an asset of information products that can make money over and over. That's what I want to have in my own future..

I agree I want to include something like this. It has to be the right info product in the right niche, and well it is not the only thing, and probably not the first one. I can see step 5-10.

Thanks guys for the book recommendations.

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
30 Day Update, lets hear it. I made a promise to come back
All the discarded ideas and advice here Im sure you pulled off something much better

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
30 Day Update, lets hear it. I made a promise to come back
All the discarded ideas and advice here Im sure you pulled off something much better

Well it was only 29 days for me because of the time difference, it's 30 now. :)

My main effort right now is joyous tone approach to changing mindset. I like the fact that it is a simple, practical approach to things rather than just "change mindset" "think better". Eventually this is going to be a book+ other products aimed at those with Alexithymia . (About 10% of the population) I suspect there will be overlap with Autisim and others. Books etc will be highlky scaleable, and once I@ve achived it. I willbe able to write and tell others how to do so. (I'm collecting my thoughts and process, a I go along) I shall be an author oneday

I found plum.io very helpful, in identify areas in which my current mindset can be monetised(then I can spend more money on improving my mindset if needed)

Somebody on here came up with a great idea of scouting one star yelp reviews to identify problems and then address them, you can give yourself an extra boost over the competition that way. I';v yet to work out any niche within that though.

Apparently my cultural awareness is in the top 15% of the workforce and I'm "resilient to criticism and rejection - this is an uncommon and highly valued ability"

What I need to find out now is whom values this in what positions, so I can look at some kind of work in that area.

If it is a highly valued ability, that I'm good at then paying me for using that ability, while perhaps not scaleable directly ought to be a no brainer.

I have an entry barrier since only 15% of the workforce is as good or better than I am.

I'm looking to work out how to position it exactly in salestalk. Who needs the problem of difficulty handling
criticism and suggesting improvements to their process to prevent re-occurrence of complaints ? Who is looking to hire
people with excellent cultural awareness?

Can I combine these two in order to provide a rare offering? Are there roles which primarly demand Cultural awareness and handling of criticism?

Well, I was delighted to go with designing and flogging t-shirts in the end, becuase;

Simple product to understand,
Low bandwidths not an issue.
People buy it or not.
No need to spend a lot of money to find smoking shelters.

I've yet to come up with a resonating design, I've only thought up one so far though.

I decided to value add technical recruiting by sending an employer looking for people an email of candidates looking for work similar to their position(included their direct contact details) my subject line was "hoping to help"

I probably should have sent a read receipt to see if it was opened or not.

That again meets most of the requirements, it's easy for me to find and verify people. I can make inital value add contact by email or instant messaging/sms if it becomes available if I need to Skype people then that can be an extra service, so I can afford to book a coworking spot, it can be done after I get clients.

However recived a great suggestion yesterday I might be better off switching to comp consultant.

Did some value add explaining to someone looking for crypto work about the advantages of using sidechains to accomplish asset backed crypto. While the actual money making does need either better bandwidth or someone with better bandwidth to help me out, I can at least show on yes they,which is the same thing.

The problem I now have is I'm not sure which of these fantastic ideas I should pursue most.

I asked those who thought I was to make a charitable donation in my name,that way I can get a monetary value for it without being a money chase to help me gauge which is the best idea to fully pursue.

Since no one has donated a cent,I'm guessing that their is still something wrong in my process.

I just thought of a car flipping approach from reading another thread on here, and am trying to figure out how I can make that work.

Last edited:

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
For example, a need that would be quite universal would be to help other people and businesses attract more customers (and thus earn more money)..

If I knew how to do this I wouldn't be struggling to find customers myself though, so I need that service.

Here's an American list of industries. The reference numbers will be different for EU and UK, but the fact that there a
Now you can find statistics on how large and profitable the industry is, and what are the trade journals and web sites where people are complaining about their problems and they wish someone would make a solution they could buy.

For the EU by far the most lucrative area is the equivalent of interstate commerce,it's a major stumbling block for local saas, us companies expanding ( a major issue for scaling since there is no local market like the us) as well as for established conventional companies and local govs.

By US standards it is incredibly isolated despite all being a single market with uniform laws and regulations.

It's interesting to note I made an attempt at providing market resarch previously. However established companies have others to approach and non established companies start ups don't want to spend money on it (then run out of cash building a product no one wants)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.