The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally provided value to someone

Idea threads

TheGreatAli

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 21, 2023
Australia
I just finished reading the following threads recommended by @Andy Black

1. What If You Already Know Enough?
  2. Save Yourself Years Of Frustration; It Worked For Me!
  3. Getting Started Is This Simple…
  4. Clarity Of Purpose (Get Your Goal Right)
  5. The "Astonishing Secrets" Thread
  6. Quit trying to attract a crowd and just help people
  7. Learnings From 3,000+ PMs With Fellow Forum Members
I realized it isn't even about "finding the right idea" or "learning X skill". If you check my earlier threads you will realize that that's all I've been asking about.

These threads opened my eyes to helping people. After reading TMF we all want to become producers but we don't know how. I say start with what you're already good at. And believe me it will be hiding in plain sight.

I've always been good with fitness. Yet I failed to even consider helping others in fitness. I kept thinking:

"Nah people don't need me to help them with this, they can use Google/ Youtube/ TikTok it just like I did"

These threads opened my eyes to it and to the fact that there are people in our lives that currently have problems we can help solve, the only issue is that we are ignoring those problems because we are too freaking busy thinking about ourselves.

ME ME ME ME

Cancel all the noise and start listening to how many people need your help and take action.

I decided to take action and I convinced my housemate to start working out. I did this using:

How To Convince Anybody To Start Exercising

He ended up signing up in the gym a few days ago but was clueless.

Today after I read those threads recommended to me, I offered him a whole program created for him and told him that I will accompany him in the gym and guide him through everything. All free of charge.

What's crazy is he was so happy to hear that I'm willing to do all of this and he responded with:

"I really needed something like this man"

It never crossed my mind that the person I could help was living right in my house as a house mate.

Don't know if this is fastlane or slowlane but frankly I don't care. All I know is I'm helping someone out using what I already know how to do.

And wow it feels so good.

I am so grateful for this forum and all the guys contributing to it. Keep at it you are helping so many people out there. Both directly and indirectly!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

I realized it isn't even about "finding the right idea" or "learning X skill". If you check my earlier threads you will realize that that's all I've been asking about.

These threads opened my eyes to helping people. After reading TMF we all want to become producers but we don't know how. I say start with what you're already good at. And believe me it will be hiding in plain sight.

I've always been good with fitness. Yet I failed to even consider helping others in fitness. I kept thinking:

"Nah people don't need me to help them with this, they can use Google/ Youtube/ TikTok it just like I did"

These threads opened my eyes to it and to the fact that there are people in our lives that currently have problems we can help solve, the only issue is that we are ignoring those problems because we are too freaking busy thinking about ourselves.

ME ME ME ME

Cancel all the noise and start listening to how many people need your help and take action.

I decided to take action and I convinced my housemate to start working out. I did this using:

Today after I read those threads recommended to me, I offered him a whole program created for him and told him that I will accompany him in the gym and guide him through everything. All free of charge.

What's crazy is he was so happy to hear that I'm willing to do all of this and he responded with:

It never crossed my mind that the person I could help was living right in my house as a house mate.

Don't know if this is fastlane or slowlane but frankly I don't care. All I know is I'm helping someone out using what I already know how to do.

And wow it feels so good.

I am so grateful for this forum and all the guys contributing to it. Keep at it you are helping so many people out there. Both directly and indirectly!
Good for you!

I remember messaging a forum member who wanted to get into web design but couldn't find anyone to help so he could build up a portfolio.

"Do you already know anyone who might need help with a website? Maybe family or friends?"

"Doh. My mum has an eCommerce site. I can help her!"

AayushT8999

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Nov 26, 2022
Looks like I get to read this threads too now.
Good for you!

I remember messaging a forum member who wanted to get into web design but couldn't find anyone to help so he could build up a portfolio.

"Do you already know anyone who might need help with a website? Maybe family or friends?"

"Doh. My mum has an eCommerce site. I can

ribbonsaveloy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 24, 2023

ME ME ME ME

And wow it feels the backrooms so good.

Surprised with a lot of information

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.