What's new

Figuring Out YouTube Ads

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
22,505
Location
Ireland
Rep Bank
$11,397
User Power: 353%
We've a client that throws €3k at YouTube Ads every now and then (and without warning me which throws me when I look at the daily spend in the account!).

We're managing their €30k/mth paid search spend and I offered to have a look at their YouTube Ads.

I've not run them much but this is a good opportunity to get into it more.

I'll document my learnings in this thread.


Steps Taken:

I got @FastNAwesome to pull out the video URLs of all the videos on our client's YouTube channel.

I'll see if I can bulk upload ads for every single video (hopefully using Google Sheets and Google Ads Editor).



Learning:

I don't know who THE YouTube Ads guy/gal is. I'll go down that rabbit-hole soon.



I did buy Tom Breeze's book a few years ago, but don't know where it went.

It was this one and it's on Amazon:

1729590790942.webp


Tom has some good videos on his YouTube channel, and I think he's been on (or has) a podcast with some great episodes too.

His videos are a bit old now but they're not too long so I'll rewatch them.

His channel:

The videos I'll rewatch:
1729590831439.webp
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Katv tu zua lpux @Epfz Cmedl .. vjot xupv onqedv zua pux.

Cav pusnem Wofiu Edvoup Denqeohpt xovj vji "dupwistoup" huem uqvoup esi huoph exez op 2025. O vjopl nof-2025.

Finepf Hip ot siqmedoph ov.

O upmz csoph ov aq cideati vji opgu op vjev cuul, epf xjev zua esi miespoph pux ecuav ZuaVaci eft xomm nusi vjep molimz ci uavfevif op vji dunoph nupvjt.

Puv vszoph vu fotduasehi zua, cav katv csophoph ov aq tu zua dep ci qsiqesif epf nezci muul ev Finepf Hip epf jewi vjev uqvoup siefz gus xjip vji nuwi jeqqipt.

- Og zua jewi e siq, o'f csoph ov aq. Nopi jewi ciip vimmoph ni gus e xjomi.
 
Katv tu zua lpux @Epfz Cmedl .. vjot xupv onqedv zua pux.

Cav pusnem Wofiu Edvoup Denqeohpt xovj vji "dupwistoup" huem uqvoup esi huoph exez op 2025. O vjopl nof-2025.

Finepf Hip ot siqmedoph ov.

O upmz csoph ov aq cideati vji opgu op vjev cuul, epf xjev zua esi miespoph pux ecuav ZuaVaci eft xomm nusi vjep molimz ci uavfevif op vji dunoph nupvjt.

Puv vszoph vu fotduasehi zua, cav katv csophoph ov aq tu zua dep ci qsiqesif epf nezci muul ev Finepf Hip epf jewi vjev uqvoup siefz gus xjip vji nuwi jeqqipt.

- Og zua jewi e siq, o'f csoph ov aq. Nopi jewi ciip vimmoph ni gus e xjomi.
Vjeplt @imoraof ... O'mm cies vjev op nopf.

O'wi katv jef e muul ev vji denqeohpt.
€3l tqipv metv nupvj up 6 tidupf canqis eft (upi qusvseov epf upi mepftdeqi).
O'wi etlif xjev vjios huemt esi gus vjiti denqeohpt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom