JDub07
New Contributor
I've been kicking around ideas left and right for past couple months. Looking for something that was fast lane and while being something I would enjoy building and doing.
I've been an entrepreneur by heart my whole life and have always enjoyed business in general. I earned my Real Estate License when I was 18 and learned several crucial aspects about working for yourself during that time. I enjoy real estate but Sports is by far and away my favorite passion and something I'm most knowledgable about.
I've finally came up with my FastLane idea. I'm creating a Sports Themed Social Network. Think similar to ESPN Passport which surprisingly ESPN has done a horrible job promoting.
Going to be able to check in to sporting events you are at and it will store your sporting event history. Special badges when you are at milestone games, "no-hitters", SuperBowls etc...
Going to have a Friend Stream where you can friend people you may meet at games.
I'm also going to develop a database of stadiums/Arenas across the country with info about stadium, restaraunts and hotels. Allowing me to incorporates ads from hotels etc.
Have a ton of other stuff to go with this. I've decided I'm going after this and am going to make it successful!
Feedback appreciated!
I've been an entrepreneur by heart my whole life and have always enjoyed business in general. I earned my Real Estate License when I was 18 and learned several crucial aspects about working for yourself during that time. I enjoy real estate but Sports is by far and away my favorite passion and something I'm most knowledgable about.
I've finally came up with my FastLane idea. I'm creating a Sports Themed Social Network. Think similar to ESPN Passport which surprisingly ESPN has done a horrible job promoting.
Going to be able to check in to sporting events you are at and it will store your sporting event history. Special badges when you are at milestone games, "no-hitters", SuperBowls etc...
Going to have a Friend Stream where you can friend people you may meet at games.
I'm also going to develop a database of stadiums/Arenas across the country with info about stadium, restaraunts and hotels. Allowing me to incorporates ads from hotels etc.
Have a ton of other stuff to go with this. I've decided I'm going after this and am going to make it successful!
Feedback appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
