I remember when I first discovered this forum. The first threads I read was the success stories.
The first post I read was the story by "cantwait2" and ever since I have been hooked to this site.
I then went on to read the others by fellow members like MJ (before I knew who he was), Steve O, AJ Global, GLC65, and the others. All very inspiring.
It took me a couple weeks after to finally join though when I decided to read all the stories again. I was hooked and I wanted more. I wanted to be telling my story in the future so I was looking forward to reading more.
What I respected most about the success stories were how these people basically hit rock bottom but worked their way to the top. Yes they divulged everything from their pitfalls to their rise, their failures to their success, and their trials and tribulations, to their path to the Fastlane.
They showed that nothing in this world comes easy, you got to work for it.
Hard work, motivation, and dedication made them who they.
*****
However, I have came to the realization that members no longer tell their success stories. All the major stories came in 07-08, but what about 09-2011.
I know we have successful people in this forum who has incredible stories that I am sure are worth the read.
Yea, I see all the post with external links linking to "other peoples" success stories. But what about the forum members who already made it.
We can post about musical artists, fortune 500 CEO's, and other entrepreneurs all day long. But are they in this forum giving advice and helping the likes of myself??? (maybe some are), but the answer is No!
Even though I appreciate those stories (and I do read them alot), the stories I want to hear is from you guys; the ones who are in this forum helping me build my business everyday!
:huh2:
The first post I read was the story by "cantwait2" and ever since I have been hooked to this site.
I then went on to read the others by fellow members like MJ (before I knew who he was), Steve O, AJ Global, GLC65, and the others. All very inspiring.
It took me a couple weeks after to finally join though when I decided to read all the stories again. I was hooked and I wanted more. I wanted to be telling my story in the future so I was looking forward to reading more.
What I respected most about the success stories were how these people basically hit rock bottom but worked their way to the top. Yes they divulged everything from their pitfalls to their rise, their failures to their success, and their trials and tribulations, to their path to the Fastlane.
They showed that nothing in this world comes easy, you got to work for it.
Hard work, motivation, and dedication made them who they.
*****
However, I have came to the realization that members no longer tell their success stories. All the major stories came in 07-08, but what about 09-2011.
I know we have successful people in this forum who has incredible stories that I am sure are worth the read.
Yea, I see all the post with external links linking to "other peoples" success stories. But what about the forum members who already made it.
We can post about musical artists, fortune 500 CEO's, and other entrepreneurs all day long. But are they in this forum giving advice and helping the likes of myself??? (maybe some are), but the answer is No!
Even though I appreciate those stories (and I do read them alot), the stories I want to hear is from you guys; the ones who are in this forum helping me build my business everyday!
:huh2:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
