The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Is So Much Pressure

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
Obviously after reading the book, it all becomes very clear. What you need to do and and the process you need to go through, most of it is mentioned in the book clearly.

......But it soooo much pressure. Waking up everyday knowing there is a lot of stuff you have to squeeze into your brain and all the work you have to get done. I guess it also depends on the deadline you have given yourself to reach your goal.

All i think about is getting there..translating to MONEY MONEY MONEY. And to add to that, my Mum goes for work with so many medical conditions. Feeling less of a man for not being able to help her out. And also Her telling to me just go get an education and a job.

This is hard. Although i should just deal with it, i would like some advise

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jan 1, 2015
Hi Sheheelm!
If that is too much pressure for you, think about doing a well-paid job, while working on your own stuff.
If you think, you need a proper education first, do that and work on your business on the side.
If you think you dont need an education or job, try to make your first product in some months and sell it, but research properly how you can achieve your target revenue.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Obviously after reading the book, it all becomes very clear. What you need to do and and the process you need to go through, most of it is mentioned in the book clearly.

......But it soooo much pressure. Waking up everyday knowing there is a lot of stuff you have to squeeze into your brain and all the work you have to get done. I guess it also depends on the deadline you have given yourself to reach your goal.

All i think about is getting there..translating to MONEY MONEY MONEY. And to add to that, my Mum goes for work with so many medical conditions. Feeling less of a man for not being able to help her out. And also Her telling to me just go get an education and a job.

This is hard. Although i should just deal with it, i would like some advise

What do you want advice on? Whether or not you should start a Fastlane business?

Do you want us to tell you to deal with it?

Yeah, it is a lot of pressure. You might fail. You already recognize the reality of the Fastlane.

Now do you want it?

It's the hardest thing you'll ever do.

Either you want freedom bad enough to do whatever it takes...

Or you don't.

What's in between Fastlane freedom and sidewalk stress?

A slowlane job.

That's what you get if you want to keep mom happy without the stress it takes to do something great.

But before you head off to 9-5 land you might consider...

What if you succeed?

We can't make the choice for you.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
You can put pressure on yourself in any situation if you want. There is a lot of pressure in performing for a boss if that is how you choose to operate.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Some moms, particularly, not to be racist, traditional Jewish and Asian ones, will do this no matter what.

But for many people, if your mom is "distracting you from your fastlane" by telling you to get out of the house and get a job or an education, that might be a sign that your fastlane is still in its "wantrepreneur" stages. Moms are often pretty caring and helpful to their kids. If your mom is telling you to do something with your life, it might be because you haven't yet. Take some action, or at the very least, throw out visible signs of detraction until you succeed (alcohol, video games, etc.) and show her that you're working just as rigorous a schedule at home as you would be in college.

If the first time your mom hears about your fastlane aspirations is when you show her the check from the first customer, even if it's tiny, the story plays out incredibly differently.

fltrt521

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 6, 2015
Mothers always want to see the best for there, children. She probably sees the pressure you putting yourself under and it's uncomfortable for her. I know of very few people who have become wealthy "overnight"! They say an overnight success takes about ten years and in my experience as a small time plumbing contractor here in New York City I would say that's about right. I started in 1978 and didn't start to see real success until about 1988/1989.
If I were you I might start by getting a job with flexible hours, maybe driving car service or an Uber driver and work on creating whatever it is you want to create on the side. If you want to go to school, that's cool. But of you have a burning desire to star your own business and become an entrepreneur, I would stay focused on groups like this and learn from the people that have already done it!

P.S. if you're still living at home, it's less pressure that if you have to go out and get an apartment and be totally self-sufficient. Good luck!

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I agree that its a lot of pressure, and that its the hardest thing that you'll ever do, but there are ways to reduce the stress.
Don't do things you're not good at for one. I've recently learned that, and its like a light-bulb went off in my head.

But what if those things have to be done?

Hire them out.

But what if I can't afford to hire someone?

Find someone in Pakistan for $5-$10/hr that is great at it and pay them to do it. If they only spend 5 hours a week, that's $50/week for a task that would have taken you 10 hours of agony, distracting you from what really makes you money.

But I've tried this and no one that I've found is good enough.

Keep looking...they're out there. I went through a few sales reps before I found my current guy, and he is by far better than anyone I've worked with. (He's from Pakistan by the way, and I pay him $10/hr plus commission)

Where do you find them?

upwork.com

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Life is a lot of pressure...paying bills, expenses, work, bosses, but just think you are in the top 1% of society actually creating something. You won't have to worry about bills, expenses, bosses, etc.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
more like so much FUN.

Still get tingles when I overcome an obstacle.

Guy uptop is right , outsource the stuff you hate...

Here is the kicker though.... most of what I do I can tolerate.
But there are two areas I truly hate but can only outsource when the economies of scale apply.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
We place pressure on ourselves. Sometimes you just have to step back a second, breathe, meditate, relax, get a massage or do something fun and nice for yourself, let go of the high expectations. Stop looking at the outcome, and concentrate on what you can do today, not tomorrow, and take one day at a time.

It works better for me that way anyway. I can be an over thinker and perfectionist, but some days I just have to let go and focus on something else, and get centered, and return back to the business stuff. Sometimes you have to play, besides just work 24/7 like most of us tend to do.

Stress, Anxiety, and Fear is usually the one thing we all have to handle, and it's important to have some form of routine with that, method, or technique.

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
What's in between Fastlane freedom and sidewalk stress?

A slowlane job.

That's what you get if you want to keep mom happy without the stress it takes to do something great.

But before you head off to 9-5 land you might consider...

What if you succeed?

We can't make the choice for you.

I would hate that I end up working a 9-5 and i find conventional education to be some what misleading. This was sought of a rant and me asking for help on how to deal with the pressure that comes along with choosing this path. At times I feel going away from it all and go live in a farm eating from my own backyard. And i guess that's why there aren't many wealthy people. Becoming rich is harder than being poor

Some moms, particularly, not to be racist, traditional Jewish and Asian ones, will do this no matter what.

If the first time your mom hears about your fastlane aspirations is when you show her the check from the first customer, even if it's tiny, the story plays out incredibly differently.
I do fall into one of those backgrounds but I have convinced her a bit by showing her some progress and she sees that i am dedicated to this. But she wants that safety net and a source of income because she can't go for work

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
Mothers always want to see the best for there, children. She probably sees the pressure you putting yourself under and it's uncomfortable for her.
If I were you I might start by getting a job with flexible hours, maybe driving car service or an Uber driver and work on creating whatever it is you want to create on the side. If you want to go to school, that's cool. But of you have a burning desire to star your own business and become an entrepreneur, I would stay focused on groups like this and learn from the people that have already done it!
I like to hide my situation from my parents because i feel like their feedback will discourage me and distract me from what i want to do.
Yea i am looking for a source of income to grow some capital. Thanks for that!!
more like so much FUN.

Still get tingles when I overcome an obstacle.
It is not that fun when you're confused and stuck on what you want to do but that's part of it

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
We place pressure on ourselves. Sometimes you just have to step back a second, breathe, meditate, relax, get a massage or do something fun and nice for yourself, let go of the high expectations. Stop looking at the outcome, and concentrate on what you can do today, not tomorrow, and take one day at a time.

It works better for me that way anyway. I can be an over thinker and perfectionist, but some days I just have to let go and focus on something else, and get centered, and return back to the business stuff. Sometimes you have to play, besides just work 24/7 like most of us tend to do.

Stress, Anxiety, and Fear is usually the one thing we all have to handle, and it's important to have some form of routine with that, method, or technique.

Exactly. Everyday was the same routine with no outcome. Thanks for that!

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
I know how you feel OP. I recently got some minor illness from stress related things.

I think it comes down to how you handle your day-to-day life, how you let some things affect you or not.

One thing that has helped me VERY MUCH recently is this:

I make a simple to-do-list with only the top 3 most important things to do. The things you do that day (the 3 most important things) has to be things that pushes you forward the fastest in your way to your goal.

So for example: My goal right now is to improve an exsiting product, have it manufactured and then start sell it on amazon and my own store online.

So to determine what to do, I work backwards. So to have my product being sold on amazon, I need to manufacture it (or outsource it), and to have it oursourced, I need to come up with what I should create.
So I need to make a to-do list about how to create/come up with that product idea.

It might look like this:

1. Research what people complain about with product x.

2. Write it all down and take out the 3 biggest things people complain about.

3. Compile all the info into one better product. Include size, color, material and so on..

I could have put read a book, listen to some talk in my to-do-list. But that wouldn't have gotten me closer to my end goal. Just fill up my time really.

So stuff like reading and learning will be other things that I do when I'm done with this.
As you see, very basic but VERY EFFECTIVE. At least for me.

Also, I highly recommend this episdoe https://soundcloud.com/the-mfceo-project/kill-it-every-day. It's with Andy Frisella from The mother F*cking Ceo. Some real shit from a guy who's running companies (worht 100+ millions combined). He talks about the to-do-list and how he does it.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
But it soooo much pressure
Life is pressure.

We must eat, pay for shelter, take care of our kids and elder family members. We have bills, expenses, and society demanding their cut.

The Fastlane isn't pressure. The Fastlane is a way to efficiently harness this pressure instead of squandering it. The Fastlane is your machine to input all of your environmental pressures and convert it into a greater force.

marklov

It is a Tiger That Devours Me but I am The Tiger
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 30, 2014
I like to hide my situation from my parents because i feel like their feedback will discourage me and distract me from what i want to do.
Yea i am looking for a source of income to grow some capital. Thanks for that!!

It is not that fun when you're confused and stuck on what you want to do but that's part of it

Well yea that's part of it.

"find a need provide the solution" is what I was told to do when I joined here.

I took the shotgun approacho_O

It's been almost two years now and i'm just about finished figuring
where I fit into all of this along with where my strengths are.

Things that suck or are boring I make a mini game out of it lol

It's what you make of it really.

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
You want to know how to deal with the pressure?

F*cking work harder!

Once you really start working flat-out all-day, every day, and all-night, every night pressure turns into drive. You stop worrying about your fears that make you feel that pressure and instead you only see the opportunities and goals in front of you that you haven't yet attained. It's a subtle difference on paper but a huge one in your mindset. Stop running from the slowlane; stop looking over your shoulder like the boogieman is going to get you. Focus forward. Push harder. Chase and attain your goals.

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
I know how you feel OP. I recently got some minor illness from stress related things.

I think it comes down to how you handle your day-to-day life, how you let some things affect you or not.

One thing that has helped me VERY MUCH recently is this:

I make a simple to-do-list with only the top 3 most important things to do. The things you do that day (the 3 most important things) has to be things that pushes you forward the fastest in your way to your goal.

So for example: My goal right now is to improve an exsiting product, have it manufactured and then start sell it on amazon and my own store online.

So to determine what to do, I work backwards. So to have my product being sold on amazon, I need to manufacture it (or outsource it), and to have it oursourced, I need to come up with what I should create.
So I need to make a to-do list about how to create/come up with that product idea.

It might look like this:

1. Research what people complain about with product x.

2. Write it all down and take out the 3 biggest things people complain about.

3. Compile all the info into one better product. Include size, color, material and so on..

I could have put read a book, listen to some talk in my to-do-list. But that wouldn't have gotten me closer to my end goal. Just fill up my time really.

So stuff like reading and learning will be other things that I do when I'm done with this.
As you see, very basic but VERY EFFECTIVE. At least for me.

Also, I highly recommend this episdoe https://soundcloud.com/the-mfceo-project/kill-it-every-day. It's with Andy Frisella from The mother F*cking Ceo. Some real shit from a guy who's running companies (worht 100+ millions combined). He talks about the to-do-list and how he does it.
Honestly big thanks to you man. I did buy a few small notepads to write a to-do list. But what i wrote down was like read a book and try learn xyz. I need to do look outside that i guess.

I used to follow andy frisella on Insta, his stuff is very hard hitting. I need to look that up. Thanks once again

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
You want to know how to deal with the pressure?

F*cking work harder!

Once you really start working flat-out all-day, every day, and all-night, every night pressure turns into drive. You stop worrying about your fears that make you feel that pressure and instead you only see the opportunities and goals in front of you that you haven't yet attained. It's a subtle difference on paper but a huge one in your mindset. Stop running from the slowlane; stop looking over your shoulder like the boogieman is going to get you. Focus forward. Push harder. Chase and attain your goals.
This felt like an upper cut to the chin from Mike Tyson lol. I do need to focus and work harder but more importantly everyone needs to structure there work. Thanks

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
Thanks everyone for trying to help me out

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
You can put pressure on yourself in any situation if you want. There is a lot of pressure in performing for a boss if that is how you choose to operate.
Never! Unless it is a means to get me where i want to be

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
There is a lot of pressure in performing for a boss...

Truth! My BO$$ is a slave driver.

Suffer now or live your whole life as a slave.

If everybody was an entrepreneur, who would clean the streets?

Funny thing happened when I worked my abs this morning. It really hurt.

No pain no gain. If you are not willing to suffer for it, nature will not reveal your six pack to the world.

Besides, if 50 Shades of Black teaches us anything, it is that pain can be pleasurable.

The book is entitled the Fastlane, and it carries with it a kind of double meaning.

The Fastlane is faster than the slow lane. The Fastlane will get you to your destination of freedom, of wealth, of being able to provide for your mother.

As a man, feeling unable to provide for those you care for and love is the worst feeling I've ever felt. I felt it in the times when I had to grind, when I had to put money back into the hustle (instead of buying Christmas presents), when I had to chase 100% commission deals full time, and sacrifice the comfort that a salary would give me.

You're right. It's hard. And that's an understatement.

Fortunately, for you, every serious poster on this site knows the pain you've felt.

This forum is like a support group for an addiction, but unlike AA and other groups, this group supports you to continue with your habit, because it will produce positive effects for you and your family.

Robert Greene on Pain as Pleasure (below)

Emotions come and go. Stay in touch with the rational part of your mind that knows the struggle will pay off in the end.

Push through the hours, days and weeks it takes to get your money right by focusing on how good it will feel to have your mother and all of those you care about cared for.

If you don't quit, I can guarantee you - without even knowing you - that you will experience one of the most pleasurable and sustainable sensations you will ever feel in your entire lifetime.
Which is a long way of saying: Fight, fight, FIGHT for it! :rockon:

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
Truth! My BO$$ is a slave driver.

Funny thing happened when I worked my abs this morning. It really hurt.

No pain no gain. If you are not willing to suffer for it, nature will not reveal your six pack to the world.

Besides, if 50 Shades of Black teaches us anything, it is that pain can be pleasurable.

The book is entitled the Fastlane, and it carries with it a kind of double meaning.

The Fastlane is faster than the slow lane. The Fastlane will get you to your destination of freedom, of wealth, of being able to provide for your mother.

As a man, feeling unable to provide for those you care for and love is the worst feeling I've ever felt. I felt it in the times when I had to grind, when I had to put money back into the hustle (instead of buying Christmas presents), when I had to chase 100% commission deals full time, and sacrifice the comfort that a salary would give me.

You're right. It's hard. And that's an understatement.

Fortunately, for you, every serious poster on this site knows the pain you've felt.

This forum is like a support group for an addiction, but unlike AA and other groups, this group supports you to continue with your habit, because it will produce positive effects for you and your family.

Robert Greene on Pain as Pleasure (below)

Emotions come and go. Stay in touch with the rational part of your mind that knows the struggle will pay off in the end.

Push through the hours, days and weeks it takes to get your money right by focusing on how good it will feel to have your mother and all of those you care about cared for.

If you don't quit, I can guarantee you - without even knowing you - that you will experience one of the most pleasurable and sustainable sensations you will ever feel in your entire lifetime.
Which is a long way of saying: Fight, fight, FIGHT for it! :rockon:

Kudos man. Definitely understand nothing comes easy but i should remind myself of that more often.

Totally don't see the relevancy of that trailer lol.

I swear this forum is so helpful and in so many ways and i will stick to it and give back to it when i achieve my goals. Thanks heaps.

I am implementing a way of getting things done that's taking the pressure of me. I find that structure is key. I will try this out and probably come out with a program to post on this forum to help out those like me.

ThinkDifferent

Banned
Read Fastlane!
Oct 1, 2015
Amsterdam
Thanks everyone for trying to help me out

I understand your issues. Running your own company is really stressful. It is one of the main reasons why I quite. I woke up at 6-7 and immediately started working non stop until around 00.30am. I wouldnt even take a comfy shower. On top of that I would meet and go out with my closest friends once a week at night and then I would sleep only 3 hours.

It shouldnt have been that stressful though. When I will do another business in the future, I will make sure that I will have meditation moments and can work out every day (wake up earlier and do some cardio). At the moment Im also learning people and management skills so that it will be easier to employ people.

It will still be very stressful and some people can cope with it better than others. You can also decide to go into a profession and there is really nothing wrong with it. You will have free time in the evening, weekends and holidays. And you can also become wealthy in the long term.

The misconception that many people have is that a slowlane job will always be shitty money. Actually you can become really good at something like engineering or computer science etc and make really good money. You will still need to be very motivated and work harder than the others, but you will have less stress than if you would go full entrepreneurial.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Shaheelm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Nov 24, 2015
I understand your issues. Running your own company is really stressful. It is one of the main reasons why I quite. I woke up at 6-7 and immediately started working non stop until around 00.30am. I wouldnt even take a comfy shower. On top of that I would meet and go out with my closest friends once a week at night and then I would sleep only 3 hours.

It shouldnt have been that stressful though. When I will do another business in the future, I will make sure that I will have meditation moments and can work out every day (wake up earlier and do some cardio). At the moment Im also learning people and management skills so that it will be easier to employ people.

It will still be very stressful and some people can cope with it better than others. You can also decide to go into a profession and there is really nothing wrong with it. You will have free time in the evening, weekends and holidays. And you can also become wealthy in the long term.

The misconception that many people have is that a slowlane job will always be shitty money. Actually you can become really good at something like engineering or computer science etc and make really good money. You will still need to be very motivated and work harder than the others, but you will have less stress than if you would go full entrepreneurial.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do
Im not running a business by the way. Im still learning but i do hustle for my income. Yea business would be stressful and something that which would require long hoursm. But after a while, (what i learnt from reading many business stories including mj's) the businesses run themselves while requiring little work from your part.

Regarding a normal 9-5, i would hate myself if i did that. Choosing that would be saying goodbye to all that i want in life. I don't just want to earn big amounts, i want to impact the lives of others. Be able to help out my family, my indirect family who are not doing that well.
Thanks

Blue1214

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
368%
Jun 26, 2014
Being broke causes a lot of pressure too.

So does being in your 40s, realizing you have X number of years your MUST work due to retirement.

So does having a family to feed and being at the mercy of a company who might sign a deal tomorrow to have robots do your job for a fraction of the cost.

There are ways to manage stress and the biggest is by having an organized system to achieve what you want. Some stresses you cannot avoid until you simply face them.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
The misconception that many people have is that a slowlane job will always be shitty money. Actually you can become really good at something like engineering or computer science etc and make really good money.
Spoken like a champion of the "work for a living" crowd. It is not fastlane. This forum is about fastlane, not good wages.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Spoken like a champion of the "work for a living" crowd. It is not fastlane. This forum is about fastlane, not good wages.
He does have a point though.

It's possible to make a pretty decent living off working a salaried job.

Not everyone is cut out for entrepreneurship. Not everyone can handle the hustle and the stress of not knowing where your next dollar is going to come from.

And if you can get a job that gives you a steady pay check with benefits, and enough to have a luxury car and nice place, it's quite tempting especially when you have less than a hundred dollars in your bank account and have been living off canned tuna for weeks.

I'm sure there's lots of people here who are certain they are going to be entrepreneurs before they pass through the gauntlet of challenges. They read TMF , now they're all fired up. They're sure they got what it takes.

But a lot of folk here are never going to make it. They'll take the easy way out. How many people have we seen come and go here?

People say they want the cars, the mansions, and all the things that come with wealth, but how many REALLY want it when it all comes down to it?

Too many drop out of the challenge and take the easy way out.

If someone wants to call it quits, there's no shame in that. It's not for everyone. This game weeds out the people who don't want it bad enough.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.