The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dealing with pressure of internship ?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
A

Anon101637

I'm not sure I'm sending it to the good thread but anyway. I'm close to finish college graduating in computer science and I don't plan to go to university because the tool I used from DeMarco to base my decision told me that it will not be a good time investment and money investment because it's 3 years of more indoctrination and it would be a force that will suck me up to be mediocre and I feel like I've learned faster by building computer projects and honestly I have no motivation to stay employee the rest of my life but when I'm at school every people seems to have so much pressure to get an internship at a company but I don't resent them nor envy them I feel like a bunch of zombies controlled by puppet. Anyway, I'm already planning my 9-5 escape plan by savings money that I could invest

My autism makes me think different from others like my dream is to become an inventor like DeMarco met at the start of TMF book because this is my way to escape reality instead of binging to tv training and running also help me deal with stress with meditation. I spend so much time on my computer to build AI, software and do some research for technology that this is my escapism and my way of fighting my existence. When I'm at school I'm in a situation where I feel like there's so much pressure for people to find an internship which is putting stress on me to perform but deep inside me my mind is telling me that these people will probably be employee their entire life stuck on the same lifestyle that you have to go to work, get a job. People brag for being employee to a boss like I don't resent them for one piece of cent but it's like they want to feel better than others and that you are loser for not having a job. When I'm at school I always find computers to build my system and gain time.

Does anyone has already dealt with this issue,
If so how do you deal with social pressure ?

Your reply can be massively appreciated
Kindly, Alexis Autotte

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.