Hi, I've been here before but wasn't visiting for over a year so it's probably nice to reintroduce myself.
I'm Andriy, 31 from Ukraine, here are my first introduction and my first nice failure in case anyone's interested.
Still wasting life on a 9-5 job, haven't made any serious attempts to escape while I was absent here, only a few small blockchain projects that ended up +$xxx on average, nothing exploded.
But the last 3 weeks hopefully changed everything. I had a lot of urgent work at my 9-5, making it 9am-2am without weekends. Also, my son was born on the 20th of January. That made me ask myself why I'm spending so much time on something that wasn't mine. I felt really stupid - too much loyalty for the employee...
Yesterday my multi-millionaire friend who's exactly 1 year younger than me was celebrating his 30. I'm not a party guy, but he promised a very exciting party so I felt it was worth it to come.
And it was.
After looking around for ~20 minutes there I and my other friend realized that we were probably the only ones among 80+ people who don't own a business.
It was really fun, we've met a lot of nice people, made some valuable contacts, got some useful info. It's insane how much value a bunch of drunk CEOs can bring to the table.
Some fun parts included multiple blind offers with +50-60% of my current salary, a Bentley/Audi Q7 for naming a cooler kid in town that one company's best game developer and convincing drunk CEO that he don't need a yacht at least because we don't have a sea/rivers nearby.
Oh and I've also randomly run into everyone and asked them why they need a lot of money
. Some of the answers were: to do something great; to avoid doing what you don't want to; it's not about the money, it's about the freedom; it's not about the money, it's the process.
Anyway, F*ck this, Oziris2 is coming soon.
Will probably start a progress thread after some meetups and when everything shapes out, hopefully in the middle of next week.
@MJ DeMarco thanks for the books, youtube channel and this great forum!
@Andy Black thanks for pointing in right direction and simplifying everything in my head.
@IceCreamKid thanks for the mindset, hope you're well...
Good Luck & Have Fun everyone!
I'm Andriy, 31 from Ukraine, here are my first introduction and my first nice failure in case anyone's interested.
Still wasting life on a 9-5 job, haven't made any serious attempts to escape while I was absent here, only a few small blockchain projects that ended up +$xxx on average, nothing exploded.
But the last 3 weeks hopefully changed everything. I had a lot of urgent work at my 9-5, making it 9am-2am without weekends. Also, my son was born on the 20th of January. That made me ask myself why I'm spending so much time on something that wasn't mine. I felt really stupid - too much loyalty for the employee...
Yesterday my multi-millionaire friend who's exactly 1 year younger than me was celebrating his 30. I'm not a party guy, but he promised a very exciting party so I felt it was worth it to come.
And it was.
After looking around for ~20 minutes there I and my other friend realized that we were probably the only ones among 80+ people who don't own a business.
It was really fun, we've met a lot of nice people, made some valuable contacts, got some useful info. It's insane how much value a bunch of drunk CEOs can bring to the table.
Some fun parts included multiple blind offers with +50-60% of my current salary, a Bentley/Audi Q7 for naming a cooler kid in town that one company's best game developer and convincing drunk CEO that he don't need a yacht at least because we don't have a sea/rivers nearby.
Oh and I've also randomly run into everyone and asked them why they need a lot of money
Anyway, F*ck this, Oziris2 is coming soon.
Will probably start a progress thread after some meetups and when everything shapes out, hopefully in the middle of next week.
@MJ DeMarco thanks for the books, youtube channel and this great forum!
@Andy Black thanks for pointing in right direction and simplifying everything in my head.
@IceCreamKid thanks for the mindset, hope you're well...
Good Luck & Have Fun everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
