JesT
PARKED
- Joined
- May 25, 2024
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$65
$65
Hello Fasters,
I'm jestine from Liberia , west Africa. I'm the Co-founder and Executive Director of LaJest_Group a firm in Gold( Trade and extraction ). At last I'm glad I can finally sign-up to this forum and be with you all learning, sharing ideas and experiences plus other relevant materials to fastlane success.
I've just completed reading "The millionaire fastlane " on the fifth count. This material has changed a whole lot in my thoughts patterns, beliefs and overall vision of living the abundance lifestyle in a way most appropriate to gain happiness and peace.
I hope joining this forum is a completion on the start of my journey to wealth creation.
Best Regards
Jestine
I'm jestine from Liberia , west Africa. I'm the Co-founder and Executive Director of LaJest_Group a firm in Gold( Trade and extraction ). At last I'm glad I can finally sign-up to this forum and be with you all learning, sharing ideas and experiences plus other relevant materials to fastlane success.
I've just completed reading "The millionaire fastlane " on the fifth count. This material has changed a whole lot in my thoughts patterns, beliefs and overall vision of living the abundance lifestyle in a way most appropriate to gain happiness and peace.
I hope joining this forum is a completion on the start of my journey to wealth creation.
Best Regards
Jestine
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
