The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Eskil is a real entrepreneur with real business experience who you want to be learning from.

I'm sure you read all these success stories on the forum of successful entrepreneurs and want to learn from them...and (I'm not on the inside so I'm sure he has a progress thread there), but on the outside, you don't see the experience Eskil has...

Not only in the online advertising and product development space, but all around.

I first met Eskil at the conferences and Fastlane meetups in Scottsdale, AZ and then when I moved to Seattle in 2015, I met with him when flew up there to attend trade shows, meeting with reps from large companies to strike licensing deals, etc.

He's obviously built businesses and has the experience to get you to build yours faster (imagine having your business already built, avoiding the roadblocks he can guide you past...and having that clarity and mentorship you've been looking for...) But also, from what he mentioned in this thread, he has the persistence and experience navigating through the "dips" businesses face.

It's not all rainbows and sunshine when your business starts making money, and the value you get from his experience navigating through that is worth its weight in gold. Either way, you'll learn how to avoid that when you're at the top...or if something happens to you, you'll have an experienced mentor to guide you through it when times get tough.

Obviously he mentioned above that he is offering this through a time where he is going through that dip...which does not take away from the value he can offer you from his experience. And perhaps when he gets through it and his business is growing to even new and greater heights...he won't have the time to offer you this mentorship again...

That's why you should act on it now because obviously I can vouch for what you're about to get here from knowing him first-hand.
Sooo, you are dropping 4 grand for his mentorship? @AndrewNC

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
You borrowed money from members on this forum,

Yes I have, mostly so I could stay afloat personally when times were extremely rough - and most of them came to me and offered it without me asking. For those who wanted it, I wrote them promissory notes with my personal guarantee - even with a very favorable interest return (again, for those who wanted, but most didn't).

and at least on one of them are way past due with what seems like no intent of paying them back after offering false promise after false promise.

"No intent on paying them back".. What are you talking about?
I have already been making payments to people, and I have always kept EVERY lender in the loop with monthly updates on where I am at - both with my personal finances and business.

I have also sent out payment plans to some, although not every one yet, which I plan on doing now.

For most, when I update them, they say no rush to repay because they trust me - and of course, I will honor that and repay with late interest even if we didn't agree to!

When are you paying them back?

I have already started this some time ago, when I was still struggling financially. Things are still tight on the personal side but again - this is also why I have kept everyone in the loop, reassuring every lender that I WILL make up for it and then some.

Can you get a check out this week?

Checks are too slow and old fashioned, so instead what I always do is bank transfers or Paypal (or whatever people prefer). Way quicker. But yes I can certainly do that.

Or more false promises, and a continuation of using this forum as your personal "piggy bank"?

"false promises".... "personal piggy bank" ?!

Wow...And how exactly have I supposedly used this forum that way? Have you seen me post threads asking for money or handouts? I'm frankly offended by that piggy bank statement. Again, like I said, people came to me and offered help when I was at some of the lowest points of my life financially.

P.s. I'll make sure to toss a copy of each of my posts into your coaching program thread. Don't worry, I'll provide an update if you actually send out a check this week. If another false promise, I'll do the opposite and make sure to toss in an entire writeup from my perspective for the benefit of everyone else.

I have a clear conscience, a good heart, and I'm as far as a scammer or thief as they come. Honesty and integrity is what I have always believed in. So I refuse to be called otherwise.

I have also helped other people in the past when they needed help, financially, or in other ways.

Countless people from this forum and elsewhere can vouch for my integrity, reputation, and willingness to help.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
The core point of @AgainstAllOdds

and leaves really a questionmark for me as well..

You dont have a succesfull business running but you give business coaching/mentoring? Iam confused?

And i dont even understand why you are mad at him, nobody would dig deeper in your stuff if you wouldnt lend/borrow money but at the same time you give business coachings... Are you not seeing that some stuff isnt fitting here?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.