What's new

Enlightened

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Delylah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
28
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Rep Bank
$255
User Power: 143%
Hello everyone,

I'm Lylah, an 18 year old from Melbourne, Australia. I graduated high school in October 2014, after deciding I didn't want to go to university.

Since then, I've obtained my manual probationary license, and a bunch of useless certificates (II Automotive Servicing, III Warehousing Operations, III Competitive Systems & Practices - I did a bit of TAFE here and there, trying to find something I could work with) before I found MJ's book and this goldmine of knowledge, which ultimately cleared my vision.

I had part time work at a 4x4 mechanic workshop. My old boss underpaid me, lied about tax, and refused documents that I had requested. I was only there for 2 weeks, after which I quit due to inappropriate behaviour on his half.

I then had part time work packing frozen foods of about 100 orders for a company that transported the food elsewhere. This happened every Sunday for a few months, the orders dropped and I was no longer required for work.

I'm currently unemployed and have put off looking for work due to issues that have been happening at home. Although things aren't the best, I have kept at improving myself and therefore the situation.

I spend a lot of time reading, as well as enforcing healthy habits because I want a good foundation, plus I believe achieving something that takes a lot of effort won't be any easier if I'm mentally exhausted.


THINGS I HAVE DONE:
- Registered an ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Registered GST

THINGS I NEED TO DO:
- Register insurance + public liability insurance
- Study! x 100000000

Basically, I have no real plan just yet with what I would like to do.

As I mentioned above, I'm still enforcing healthy habits and would prefer to execute one thing at a time vs. half-doing multiple tasks. I went about registering both GST & an ABN due to an opportunity that came up, we are being sold several contract jobs that generate $1K-1.2K/w, another that is $1.5-2K/week, and another that is about $900/w. The meeting that finalises all that is in 2 days.

You're probably thinking I'm nuts because I have no idea what I'm doing, and you're right because I don't. My parents are the ones who arranged this opportunity (they both have excellent networking skills) but are allowing me to take the lead in order to learn (I have expressed my interest in business and they were both pleased/supportive) blah blah, enough about me.

I'll probably post a progress thread sometime soon. Any/all advice or questions are welcome!





Thanks for reading :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Mzmej. Ov tuapft moli zua'si qsiqesif vu qav op vji xusl, epf jewi taqqusv esuapf zua. Hsiev tvagg. Ipkuz vji kuaspiz.
 
Tuapft moli zua jewi e taqqusv tztvin epf vji sohjv evvovafi. O vjopl howi zuastimg tuni voni vu miesp tuni vjopht epf tii xjisi ov velit zua.
 
Tuapft moli zua jewi e taqqusv tztvin epf vji sohjv evvovafi. O vjopl howi zuastimg tuni voni vu miesp tuni vjopht epf tii xjisi ov velit zua.

Apgusvapevimz, nz taqqusv tztvin xomm mittip tuup fai vu iwipvt vjev esi huoph vu uddas (nz nuvjis jet visnopem depdis) cav O'n puv mivvoph vjot tvuq ni, ov xomm ci foggodamv cav O'n nusi vjep qsiqesif vu qatj vjsuahj. Tussz gus hivvoph qistupem, ov't vji sietup O'wi jef vu fifodevi e muv ug nz voni vu uvjis ottait, optvief ug vji dusi miespoph O duamf ci iphehoph op.
 
(nz nuvjis jet visnopem depdis)
Tussz vu jies ecuav vjev, citv xotjit vu jis. O jef e gsoipf vjev xet moli nz tidupf nuvjis qett xez e gix nupvjt ehu gsun depdis. Ov't foggodamv. Vsietasi vji voni zua jewi xovj jis. Fu zuas citv op mogi cideati tji cimoiwit op zua, epf ci jis mihedz. :)
 
Tussz vu jies ecuav vjev, citv xotjit vu jis. O jef e gsoipf vjev xet moli nz tidupf nuvjis qett xez e gix nupvjt ehu gsun depdis. Ov't foggodamv. Vsietasi vji voni zua jewi xovj jis. Fu zuas citv op mogi cideati tji cimoiwit op zua, epf ci jis mihedz. :)

Ov't apgusvapevi vjev xi jewi vu iyqisoipdi vjiti vjopht, O'n tussz gus zuas mutt. Tji't nz viedjis, epf O xomm nutv figopovimz vsietasi nz voni xovj jis. Vjepl zua gus zuas lopf xusft.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom