NeoDialectic
Successfully Exited the Rat Race
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I think I understand the motivation for wanting to limit editing a post to a few days, but sometimes it can feel a bit limiting.
There have been a few threads that I've posted where I think the post could benefit substantially if I could update it later on. The benefit is clearest for threads that are alive and a series. So for example, if I wanted to add a post to my idea thread, it would be lost on the 5th page. Which is ok, but I think the reader would benefit immensely if I could just put a link at the end straight to it so it could be read in a series. I know I could message a mod, but I don't want to bother anyone unless it's something very important!
Maybe it could be an added benefit of having an insider subscription or something similar. Or not! I don't have experience running a forum so maybe it will ruin important parts of the experience. Figured I would just throw the idea out there.
There have been a few threads that I've posted where I think the post could benefit substantially if I could update it later on. The benefit is clearest for threads that are alive and a series. So for example, if I wanted to add a post to my idea thread, it would be lost on the 5th page. Which is ok, but I think the reader would benefit immensely if I could just put a link at the end straight to it so it could be read in a series. I know I could message a mod, but I don't want to bother anyone unless it's something very important!
Maybe it could be an added benefit of having an insider subscription or something similar. Or not! I don't have experience running a forum so maybe it will ruin important parts of the experience. Figured I would just throw the idea out there.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
