The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Email Drip Campaigns For Real Estate?

PromoteContent

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 15, 2018
I'm just getting started as a copywriter. And I'm trying to find my niche.

I'm fascinated by real estate, particularly those big apartment multiplexes. The ones that Grant Cardone others like him invest in.

My problem is I don't know how to tie it together with copywriting, but then I became aware of these email drip campaigns for real estate.

Do you think this is a viable niche? I struggle a bit to find out if it is or not.

If no, then what would you have done with respect to real estate and copywriting?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
I'm just getting started as a copywriter. And I'm trying to find my niche.

I'm fascinated by real estate, particularly those big apartment multiplexes. The ones that Grant Cardone others like him invest in.

My problem is I don't know how to tie it together with copywriting, but then I became aware of these email drip campaigns for real estate.

Do you think this is a viable niche? I struggle a bit to find out if it is or not.

If no, then what would you have done with respect to real estate and copywriting?
Please clarify - who are you pitching the email campaigns to - sellers of multifamily? Buyers? Agents? Property owners? And who is the intended audience? Finally, what type of funnel would these emails be for - sales, educational, or other?

PromoteContent

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 15, 2018
Please clarify - who are you pitching the email campaigns to - sellers of multifamily? Buyers? Agents? Property owners? And who is the intended audience? Finally, what type of funnel would these emails be for - sales, educational, or other?

1) I'm pitching them to investors or buyers of multifamily, for example like to to join an accredited team of investors, an investment company and such.

2) The audience I imagine would have to be investors. TBH I don't exactly see how an audience differs from the customer group in this context. Could you elaborate on that, please?

3) It would be through a sales funnel.

These are just vague thoughts in my head. But do you think I'm into something?

LuckyPup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
1) I'm pitching them to investors or buyers of multifamily, for example like to to join an accredited team of investors, an investment company and such.

2) The audience I imagine would have to be investors. TBH I don't exactly see how an audience differs from the customer group in this context. Could you elaborate on that, please?

3) It would be through a sales funnel.

These are just vague thoughts in my head. But do you think I'm into something?
Perhaps my questions weren't clear, sorry. I was asking who your market/audience is, and respectively, who theirs is. You answered that. I could see how good copy might attract investors to a syndicate, or the like.

PromoteContent

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 15, 2018
Perhaps my questions weren't clear, sorry. I was asking who your market/audience is, and respectively, who theirs is. You answered that. I could see how good copy might attract investors to a syndicate, or the like.

Thanks a lot for the reply.

But do you think just asking a syndicate to write copy for them would be wise? Or what would you do?

LuckyPup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Thanks a lot for the reply.

But do you think just asking a syndicate to write copy for them would be wise? Or what would you do?
First, whether it's a syndicate or any other prospect, determine their need. What are they trying to accomplish? Then determine whether or not copywriting - via an email campaign or other medium - can help them achieve that goal. Do some digging and see if there's a need/market for what you want to provide. If not, find needs and provide what they want. It seems like you might be making the common mistake of being a solution that's in search of a problem.

However, if you've done your market research and determined that RE investors DO need good copywriters, then you've taken the first step. Next, I would offer some work for free or other terms, in order to build your resume/portfolio.

Have you read Lex Deville's thread? If not, START THERE for sure!

GOLD! - 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

PromoteContent

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 15, 2018
First, whether it's a syndicate or any other prospect, determine their need. What are they trying to accomplish? Then determine whether or not copywriting - via an email campaign or other medium - can help them achieve that goal. Do some digging and see if there's a need/market for what you want to provide. If not, find needs and provide what they want. It seems like you might be making the common mistake of being a solution that's in search of a problem.

However, if you've done your market research and determined that RE investors DO need good copywriters, then you've taken the first step. Next, I would offer some work for free or other terms, in order to build your resume/portfolio.

Have you read Lex Deville's thread? If not, START THERE for sure!

GOLD! - 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

I understand I need to find out if there's a demand first.

I just don't know where to do the digging. I've searched 'real estate copywriting' on LinkedIn to see if marketers and analysts need copywriting...

...and they do. I also see email marketing there a lot.

Would you recommend I just ask a syndicate directly if they're in need of a drip campaign or not?

LuckyPup

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
I understand I need to find out if there's a demand first.

I just don't know where to do the digging. I've searched 'real estate copywriting' on LinkedIn to see if marketers and analysts need copywriting...

...and they do. I also see email marketing there a lot.

Would you recommend I just ask a syndicate directly if they're in need of a drip campaign or not?
That's your call. Can't hurt to ask, but do your homework first so you can pitch them well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.