The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Earning $5.5K/mo at 16: I'm doing it.

Anything related to matters of the mind

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
It's very cunning, its also surreal at times mate isn't it
If you think about selling a content system for example, such as a course. A course is the first-order specialized-unit. How would you try to market and get people to sign up? Of course you would want to aim for a productoracy and have other people recommend your product/course.

1. First-Order Specialized Unit -> Course.
2. Business System -> Mailing List, Website, Facebook Group, SMS texting, Social Media Channels.

*Marketing is a must one way or another*

In the case of course creators, they have to use methods such as creating YouTube Video's or creating a following on Instagram.

Take for example Fox's course, very successful, he uses different forms of marketing methods:

1. Instagram Shorts.
2. Has a huge following on his Instagram, purpose? To get people to sign up on his email newsletter, thus driving traffic to his course sign-up page or other related affiliate products that he thinks will help his audience.
3. He's active in the Facebook group, people are pleased with his course, give him 5 stars on Trust pilot, and getting results with his teachings.
4. People trust him and thus, recommend his course to others.

MJ
1. Has an audience.
2. People trust him and his product.
3. Has a very active mailing list, SMS texting, Forum, and don't forget his YouTube Channel.
4. Sells Ebooks, physical books, and even posters. Has very great reviews. Owns his own ecommerce website.
5. People recommend his stuff right off the bat because of his truthful writings and past experiences in the hopes that others will be successful in achieving their dreams. Plus he cares for people. It shows.

James Jani (YouTube Content Creator):
Specialized Unit: Videos.
Business System: YouTube.

1. Tells authentic stories to people to bring awareness of specific topics about world events.
2. Only way to build an audience is engagement and views for his business.
3. Has the potential to now sell to over ~1.5 million subscribers. Massive Audience.

The list can go on and on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
Excellent your results are inspiring

Keep up the good work and push your luck and willpower to the best

farahead

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 25, 2023
Slovakia
Hey everyone. I read the millionaire fastlane about a month and a half ago, and it changed my life. Once I finished the book I joined the forum, and well...here's my story.

I'm 16 years old, and before reading the book I was working as a server in a restaurant making minimum wage. I always had a touch of entrepreneurship in me, when I was 12 I started reselling shoes (and still do) and was always eager to make more money and scale.

After reading the book I started looking into a business model that appealed to me, and that I was good at. Digital marketing came my way within two days. Since then I have been running a two-man agency, and I've signed 5 clients and signing a new one in the coming days.

We have a client acquisition system that works really well, so we get paid between $1,000-$1,500 per client per month. At the moment I am making well over $5,500/month at 16.

This isn't a thread to brag, but I'm just trying to say that even if you think you don't have any skills or knowledge, you can still make it with the right mindset. I didn't know ANYTHING about digital marketing, but I put in the hours and grinded my a$$ off and here I am.

Now, for some of you here $5k/month is nothing, but for me it's huge. I went from making $200-$300/month busting my balls to making as much as my parents.

So, the point of my story is that nothing is impossible.

For the next few months, I will start scaling my agency and possibly even hire people so that I don't have to carry the heavy load.

And I know a service-based business model isn't Fastlane according to the book, but I'm loving the journey so far and am not stopping anytime soon!
dang bro congratulation

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
@KrisRomer You're going places buddy! Seriously inspiring great work! I think it's funny how you mentioned Max Pearson, I was watching his video last night.

Keep up the good work man! I use to know guy who did Real Estate a few years back, he did such a fantastic job. This was my pre-TMF days. I always wondered how they did it and now I do.

Good job for keeping your information private to and the cards you have dealt not revealing to people ;).

Keep it up man!

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
@KrisRomer You're going places buddy! Seriously inspiring great work! I think it's funny how you mentioned Max Pearson, I was watching his video last night.

Keep up the good work man! I use to know guy who did Real Estate a few years back, he did such a fantastic job. This was my pre-TMF days. I always wondered how they did it and now I do.

Good job for keeping your information private to and the cards you have dealt not revealing to people ;).

Keep it up man!
Preciate it man!

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Did you create a website? or just straight up emailed?
I emailed, cold-called, Facebook DM'D...basically every form of outreach.

I did have GHL on a free-trial at the time, so I did design my website but didn't really use it. It's not necessary in the beginning, but if you have signed some clients and you get inbound leads, then yes, a nice-looking website is good.

Nightwolf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Mar 15, 2023
Hey everyone. I read the millionaire fastlane about a month and a half ago, and it changed my life. Once I finished the book I joined the forum, and well...here's my story.

I'm 16 years old, and before reading the book I was working as a server in a restaurant making minimum wage. I always had a touch of entrepreneurship in me, when I was 12 I started reselling shoes (and still do) and was always eager to make more money and scale.

After reading the book I started looking into a business model that appealed to me, and that I was good at. Digital marketing came my way within two days. Since then I have been running a two-man agency, and I've signed 5 clients and signing a new one in the coming days.

We have a client acquisition system that works really well, so we get paid between $1,000-$1,500 per client per month. At the moment I am making well over $5,500/month at 16.

This isn't a thread to brag, but I'm just trying to say that even if you think you don't have any skills or knowledge, you can still make it with the right mindset. I didn't know ANYTHING about digital marketing, but I put in the hours and grinded my a$$ off and here I am.

Now, for some of you here $5k/month is nothing, but for me it's huge. I went from making $200-$300/month busting my balls to making as much as my parents.

For the next few months, I will start scaling my agency and possibly even hire people so that I don't have to carry the heavy load.

And I know a service-based business model isn't Fastlane according to the book, but I'm loving the journey so far and am not stopping anytime soon!
ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING!

I am 16 too and I have only just started making $10 for each design that I make. (I have only made 2 designs so far T_T). It is so motivating to see someone like me starting from scratch and improving themselves and figuring things out as they go. You are not afraid of action and that's what I LOVE !

You sir have cracked the code. Thank you for sharing this and inspiring others!!

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWING!

I am 16 too and I have only just started making $10 for each design that I make. (I have only made 2 designs so far T_T). It is so motivating to see someone like me starting from scratch and improving themselves and figuring things out as they go. You are not afraid of action and that's what I LOVE !

You sir have cracked the code. Thank you for sharing this and inspiring others!!
I have a LOT left to learn, but thanks a lot for your kind words. Keep doing designs, you're doing great!

AJ SINGH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 1, 2023
Non-disclosed, don't want too many competitors. Sorry! If you are interested in starting I highly recommend watching Ryan Mak and Max Perzon on Youtube.
I watched a shit ton of videos, read a shit ton of articles, and just practiced...a shit ton.
Hey Kris,
I am very glad that you have achieved something that quick (with a lot of grind at the back).

So why not you help others by tagging the video that are very helpful to start as quick as you did. And the steps (client aquasition system, about your website building and selling it as a software, etc like that) to set up their own business like you have done, it means a lot. Also I respect your opinion of not disclosing the niche.

And Congratulations again man

Hayakawa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 1, 2022

This is absolutely inspiring. I'm 17 myself and this is a real wake up call. SMMA is such a vague umbrella term these days thrown around by scammy coaches. Would you mind sharing what services you provide?

AJ SINGH

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 1, 2023
I'm 17 myself and this is a real wake up call. SMMA is such a vague umbrella term these days thrown around by scammy coaches. Would you mind sharing what services you provide?
I am also 17 years old but in India SMMA is still not that much crowded and there very less competitors.
So it is a great opportunity for me if all the members support me in the journey.

Hayakawa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 1, 2022
I am also 17 years old but in India SMMA is still not that much crowded and there very less competitors.
So it is a great opportunity for me if all the members support me in the journey.
I wish you luck on your journey friend.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey there Kris!

I hope this message finds you well. I recently came across your Thread and i think what you are doing is really interesting.

I'm reaching out today because I would love the opportunity to work with you as an apprentice. I strongly believe that your expertise and guidance would be invaluable in helping me grow both personally and professionally. I'm eager to learn from someone as knowledgeable and successful as yourself.

I'm willing to offer my services and my time for free as an apprentice, as my primary goal is to absorb as much knowledge and hands-on experience as possible. I understand the value of learning from the best in the industry, and I think you would be a great mentor to help me hone my skills and that you will teach me lot of valuable things.

What I bring to the table is a strong work ethic, a hunger for knowledge, and a genuine passion for helping you succeed. I'm a quick learner, detail-oriented, and committed to delivering exceptional results. With your guidance, I believe I can become a valuable asset and contribute to you achieving your goals faster.

I understand that your time is valuable, and I genuinely appreciate any consideration you give to my offer. I'm confident that working together would be a mutually beneficial experience, and I would be thrilled to be a part of your team, even if it's just in an apprenticeship capacity.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I look forward to the possibility of working with you and learning from your expertise. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to reach out and remember i just want to work for you for free to learn from you .

Best regards,Neo

The forum isn't for posting job applications - and also this is clearly ChatGPT content.

Please check out the rules of the forum, thanks.

Sorrento

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Aug 27, 2023
Thanks a lot! And basically, we have our own white-labeled platform that automates everything. Following up with leads, booking appointments, collecting deposits for the appointments, etc. We've made it insanely easy for business owners to navigate it themselves too, so we offer this platform as software for an extra $497/month. We provide at least 10 pre-paid appointments per month for each client. I'm in a niche where each client pays a lot of money for an appointment, so they can afford to pay my high service fee! Hope this helps.
Are you using go high level white labeling?

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
Huge congrats on your incredible results so far at such a young age!

Also, got a few questions for you:

1. How/where exactly did you find your contractor to deliver the service? And why did you decide to hire him instead of someone else?
2. Is 5.5k your total revenue or profit? And what are your current profit margins?
3. What are your future plans for this agency and business/life overall?

Looking forward to see you making more progress!

P.S. I know you're not a fan of sharing too many personal and some business things (and I used to be the same way when I was younger too), but you should def consider starting a personal brand on social media and documenting your journey on there too - it would be crazy looking back at it one day and seeing how far you've come, and it's a great way to build a loyal audience & improve your network. Just look at Iman Gadzhi who did exactly this and where he's at today, it's very powerful and the earlier you start the better. Just my 2c.

Last edited:

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Huge congrats on your incredible results so far at such a young age!

Also, got a few questions for you:

1. How/where exactly did you find your contractor to deliver the service? And why did you decide to hire him instead of someone else?
2. Is 5.5k your total revenue or profit? And what are your current profit margins?
3. What are your future plans for this agency and business/life overall?

Looking forward to see you making more progress!

P.S. I know you're not a fan of sharing too many personal and some business things (and I used to be the same way when I was younger too), but you should def consider starting a personal brand on social media and documenting your journey on there too - it would be crazy looking back at it one day and seeing how far you've come, and it's a great way to build a loyal audience & improve your network. Just look at Iman Gadzhi who did exactly this and where he's at today, it's very powerful and the earlier you start the better. Just my 2c.
Thanks for your kind words. I have some plans for a personal brand, definitely a good idea!

To answer your questions:

1)
I found my media contractor through LinkedIn, and his results were amazing, his prices to work for me were pretty cheap for the value he brings and we had a small "interview" and it just clicked, so I ended up hiring him.

2) Back then 5.5K was my total revenue, but I only had media buyers' costs + GHL costs which was 10% of that. So 90% profit. Right now my profit margins are 85% because I run paid ads for more clients, so I have a bit of ad spend as costs. Very worth it though!

3) The plan is automating the outreach process, the only thing I want to be doing is closing more clients. My contractor has more co-workers who I'm ready to onboard so I can take on way more clients (20-30). After that, I'm going to train someone to automate the onboarding process, and my goal is to 3-5 new clients every 2 weeks. My plans for my life are honestly scaling this to $100k/month, working out more, and focusing on self-improvement. I love traveling so I've booked a few trips here and there, and might look for a place of my own in a foreign country to stay for a couple of months for the experience.

Hope this helps, have a good one DeNero!

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
Thanks for your kind words. I have some plans for a personal brand, definitely a good idea!

To answer your questions:

1)
I found my media contractor through LinkedIn, and his results were amazing, his prices to work for me were pretty cheap for the value he brings and we had a small "interview" and it just clicked, so I ended up hiring him.

2) Back then 5.5K was my total revenue, but I only had media buyers' costs + GHL costs which was 10% of that. So 90% profit. Right now my profit margins are 85% because I run paid ads for more clients, so I have a bit of ad spend as costs. Very worth it though!

3) The plan is automating the outreach process, the only thing I want to be doing is closing more clients. My contractor has more co-workers who I'm ready to onboard so I can take on way more clients (20-30). After that, I'm going to train someone to automate the onboarding process, and my goal is to 3-5 new clients every 2 weeks. My plans for my life are honestly scaling this to $100k/month, working out more, and focusing on self-improvement. I love traveling so I've booked a few trips here and there, and might look for a place of my own in a foreign country to stay for a couple of months for the experience.

Hope this helps, have a good one DeNero!
Awesome, thank you for sharing this!

My last question is, what country is your contractor based in? Guessing he's from a 3rd world country, but wondering which one if you don't mind sharing. I know Philiphines and India are popular places, but perhaps there are other good ones too.

And how exactly do you pay him? Is it based on each client/project, or based on an hourly/monthly wage? (Also, do you use a site/app like Wise to send him weekly/bi-weekly payments?)

Love your plan as well and you're definitely on the right track!

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Awesome, thank you for sharing this!

My last question is, what country is your contractor based in? Guessing he's from a 3rd world country, but wondering which one if you don't mind sharing. I know Philiphines and India are popular places, but perhaps there are other good ones too.

And how exactly do you pay him? Is it based on each client/project, or based on an hourly/monthly wage? (Also, do you use a site/app like Wise to send him weekly/bi-weekly payments?)

Love your plan as well and you're definitely on the right track!
He's from Pakistan. Great workers there too. PH is the cheapest though. I pay him upfront for every project, because he delivers such good results consistently, so no reason not to. I use Wise to pay him.

robertporsche

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 28, 2023
Germany
Hello Kris,
congratulations my guy you´re crushing it!

I started a SMMA business this year, but it´s hard for me to stay disciplined and ACTUALLY DO THE OUTREACH.
I see, what I am doing wrong and I know, what i should be doing, but somehow my mind leads me to unproductive activities.
I am working on myself a lot. Becoming disciplined, do the work, read amazing books like The Fastlane and learn learn learn. BUT... I am doing the theory stuff, not THE WORK.

I know, it´s all up to me and my process but I want to ask you for an advice on actually starting the outreach and stop to do fake actions.

Have a nice evening!

Greetings from Germany

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Hello Kris,
congratulations my guy you´re crushing it!

I started a SMMA business this year, but it´s hard for me to stay disciplined and ACTUALLY DO THE OUTREACH.
I see, what I am doing wrong and I know, what i should be doing, but somehow my mind leads me to unproductive activities.
I am working on myself a lot. Becoming disciplined, do the work, read amazing books like The Fastlane and learn learn learn. BUT... I am doing the theory stuff, not THE WORK.

I know, it´s all up to me and my process but I want to ask you for an advice on actually starting the outreach and stop to do fake actions.

Have a nice evening!

Greetings from Germany
Haha, you answered yourself. It's all about DOING. What are your goals? Why is this important to you? Who do you want to prove wrong? Most importantly, you wanna show yourself you can do this. Just START. Set goals, 50 outreach a day for a week. Then 100. Then 150 until you sign your first client. Just gotta put your head down and WORK. Anyone can write an email, but everyone is bored sending it to 50-100 companies every day, that's what puts aside successful and unsuccessful people...if you don't wanna do outreach, maybe this isn't for you, maybe watching Netflix is easier and more fun. But everyone is capable of doing outreach.

Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will find great success once you just start grinding and doing the important work.

robertporsche

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 28, 2023
Germany
Haha, you answered yourself. It's all about DOING. What are your goals? Why is this important to you? Who do you want to prove wrong? Most importantly, you wanna show yourself you can do this. Just START. Set goals, 50 outreach a day for a week. Then 100. Then 150 until you sign your first client. Just gotta put your head down and WORK. Anyone can write an email, but everyone is bored sending it to 50-100 companies every day, that's what puts aside successful and unsuccessful people...if you don't wanna do outreach, maybe this isn't for you, maybe watching Netflix is easier and more fun. But everyone is capable of doing outreach.

Good luck on your journey, I'm sure you will find great success once you just start grinding and doing the important work.
Hahahahah you are right!

I will bite the sour apple.

Thanks for your answer

BRIANDAVE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 5, 2020

Keep it up brother! what matters is that is that you're learning how to properly run a business, i'm certain it will be helpful in future

aaronK888

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 17, 2024
Thanks a lot! And basically, we have our own white-labeled platform that automates everything. Following up with leads, booking appointments, collecting deposits for the appointments, etc. We've made it insanely easy for business owners to navigate it themselves too, so we offer this platform as software for an extra $497/month. We provide at least 10 pre-paid appointments per month for each client. I'm in a niche where each client pays a lot of money for an appointment, so they can afford to pay my high service fee! Hope this helps.
Still learning a bit more about this. How do you go about lead generation? Do you do any cold calling? Or is it all internet

Rosas_07

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 7, 2024
Veracruz

hey my man, a couple of weeks ago I finished reading the millionares fastlane and started reading $100M offers.

Throughout this process I have also been learning digital marketing, data analysis and some digital development, I know that when you start generating income you should put aside what you can earn and focus on satisfying the needs of your target audience, but I will put you in context

I am nineteen years old and I am from Mexico, I currently work in a port company, I earn less than $600 a month, I am the head of my family and it really is not enough for me

I work from 8am to 5pm, I come to eat and spend my time studying and reading until late

After meeting DeMarco and reading The Millionares Fastlane my mentality changed completely, I have been looking for an opportunity to change my life and give myself and my family a better opportunity.

I'm basically asking you to let me work with you.

Give me a month to show you what I'm capable of, let me work with you for a month totally FREE

If I arrive with your expectations I ask you to give me a chance to work with you, if I don't meet them I will leave and you will not spend a single cent, and in exchange you will get all the clients I can bring you in a month

I really want and need this, that's why I'm asking you.

+52 2297806351 that is my cell phone number, message me so we can get in touch and talk to you more about the offer I propose to you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.