The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

E.COM-Quit Procrastinating and start executing ...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't understand either why your account was suspended. How many shipments were shipped out late? Did people not receive their orders on time?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Are you looking to make this new Amazon account into one that ships out orders immediately to keep yourself in good standings?

Also, did Amazon block you because you didn't diversity your income, or is this due to your shipments taking a good period of time to ship?

Yes, when i do, IF i do create another one, i will ship out orders the same day lol...

I was saying diversify your income because at any time ,you could lose one and you need to have back up income to depend on.

Read this article how amazon stoped this guy and he was bringing in 50k..
http://www.webretailer.com/lean-commerce/amazon-suspension/

I don't understand either why your account was suspended. How many shipments were shipped out late? Did people not receive their orders on time?

I believe it was because i forgot to ship the first few orders by the time they stated.(Even though they arrived before the time they stated[i overnighted them]). They are basically giving me the run around and wont say why.:totalbs:

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
i forgot to ship the first few orders by the time they stated.(Even though they arrived before the time they stated[i overnighted them])
Doesn't matter if they arrived on time they were shipped late.
They are basically giving me the run around and wont say why.:totalbs:
You are bullshitting yourself if you think they are giving you the "run around" and don't know why your account was banned.

You didn't play by the rules and you got burned.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Doesn't matter if they arrived on time they were shipped late.

You are bullshitting yourself if you think they are giving you the "run around" and don't know why your account was banned.

You didn't play by the rules and you got burned.

Not losing any sleep about it,or about the money being held...(i was testing the need)

I will still receive the money....and now i know people want the product...

money made\lesson learned\off to a good start.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Yes, when i do, IF i do create another one, i will ship out orders the same day lol...

I was saying diversify your income because at any time ,you could lose one and you need to have back up income to depend on.

Read this article how amazon stoped this guy and he was bringing in 50k..
http://www.webretailer.com/lean-commerce/amazon-suspension/

Just read that story. That's slightly terrifying. I listened to a podcaster who said that his main stream of income was Amazon, but as stated in the article, he wanted to have more control of his products, and began selling through Shopify so he could spread out his selling channels. He ended up selling his company for a couple million dollars, but it seems that he got his start on Amazon and moved over to Shopify(still using Amazon) as quick as possible in case an event happened like this.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I have heard horror stories about people who get banned from Amazon. A ban I guess is a ban for life. IP addresses, computer digital footprints, bank accounts, addresses, everything. In your case it seemed inevitable, but might be worth attempting to get it reinstated by offering to ship the merchandise to FBA and letting Amazon be in charge of shipping it to the end user.

Havox

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Nov 9, 2015
California
Not losing any sleep about it,or about the money being held...(i was testing the need)

I will still receive the money....and now i know people want the product...

money made\lesson learned\off to a good start.
I'm not trying to offend you, but you sound very arrogant from what I've read. @DrkSide and @biophase are just giving you a heads up from their experience, but you keep blowing them off and saying that it won't be a problem.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Well i took the risk and trusted a person in China who barely spoke English ...to have stuff shipped to me by Friday. ...products i sold that i didnt have...
And he came through. ..[emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji41] [emoji41] [emoji41]

View attachment 11813

There's no greater feeling than a Chinese wrapped package arriving after you've questioned if you were scammed.

Great thread. Keep up the progress!

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
I'm not trying to offend you, but you sound very arrogant from what I've read. @DrkSide and @biophase are just giving you a heads up from their experience, but you keep blowing them off and saying that it won't be a problem.

I dont see it as blowing anyone off. It happened, not wasting any time on a issue that cant be fixed overnight.... i mean what can you do about it? Why waste time on it?

Its not a big problem because im not losing anything behind it....im on to the next...i see it as being persistent not arrogant...and
im not offended at all...thats why im here ...to get help and help others..its good feedback..

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
Ugh! Dude it's killing me to think how many more sales you could have had by now. A small fortune! If you just would have studied up on AZ's rules first you'd still be killing it. Amazon wants everything PERFECT on every order. Oh well.... hopefully you can get reinstated or get up on a different platform soon. You were off to an excellent start, either way good luck on phase 2.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Ugh! Dude it's killing me to think how many more sales you could have had by now. A small fortune! If you just would have studied up on AZ's rules first you'd still be killing it. Amazon wants everything PERFECT on every order. Oh well.... hopefully you can get reinstated or get up on a different platform soon. You were off to an excellent start, either way good luck on phase 2.

Not if the product was illicit.

What reason did they give you in the letter for terminating your account? I am assuming it was an Amazon prohibited item. Prescription product?

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
May 23, 2013
USA
Not if the product was illicit.

What reason did they give you in the letter for terminating your account? I am assuming it was an Amazon prohibited item. Prescription product?
Oh yea no question. I didnt realize it was illicit, I just skimmed the thread, guess I passed over that detail.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Almost sounds like you got a velocity review... Is your account truly suspended? Post the email you got

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
No i thought about Prescription but didn't want the legal trouble lol....

Product is legal...it was simply because the shipping late rate exceed >4 which is bad seller performance as @biophase warned me about.
The products came in ,but instead of working on the first orders i kinda just worked on them at random...(thinking i would be ok if they received them by expected delivery day)

Amazon Late Shipment Rate:

On-time shipment is a promise we make to our mutual customers. Seller-fulfilled orders confirmed after the expected ship date are considered to be late.

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 9.27.17 PM.png

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Of the 72 items sold ...ive had 2 with bogus claims,(i QA them all before shipping) but i ended up sending them returns labels.
And two said they ordered the wrong one so im doing the exchange process for those..

Not bad,i thought there would be way more...(still working on my appeal to hopefully be able to sell again on amazon.)

Shopify store is 80% done...

big shipment should be here Friday..i have 2 other products that came in that are just add ons...i think those will sell as good as the other product.

I could start selling those or the ones that are coming in but this time i want to make sure i have everything before i start selling again lol....

sin_tzu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 20, 2012
Cool journey dude. Best of luck with the Shopify store. Too bad the late shipping screwed things on Amazon, would be great if you were able to keep Amazon running and also have the Shopify store you could promote.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
-Updates-
Logo made by someone of fiverr. (50 bucks for 2 of em.)
Filled a new LLC and just received my EIN..going to grab a separate bank account hopefully today after work..
Expecting 3 or 4 shipments today of different things to sell.
Ordered a photo kit off of amazon with lights for around 80 bucks.(The thing to take pictures on white backgrounds-i just learned about it :embarrased:)
upload_2016-4-1_12-41-4.png

Still working on shopify site... keep finding things i dont like and redoing them.
Looking to open by Friday

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
So i stayed up all Saturday night to sort of pre-launch early....got the site up to where it would be functional.

Made a new FB account under the business name to run ads because i didn't want it on my personal one...went to sleep around 5AM Sunday..
thinking i would wake up to at-least one sale.(Ran 2 ads...$20 a day for two weeks($280) and $200 lifetime ad)

[shopify]
upload_2016-4-4_9-27-45.png

I wake up around 10:40AM ... 33 impressions ,and 1 click.....fb ad account suspended...:headbanger:

lol...isn't this just great...after getting off from my second job Sunday, I set one up from my personal..another $20 a day ad....but its still sitting at zero for some reason

Amazon was so much easier but im glad all this is happening early.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
So i stayed up all Saturday night to sort of pre-launch early....got the site up to where it would be functional.

Made a new FB account under the business name to run ads because i didn't want it on my personal one...went to sleep around 5AM Sunday..
thinking i would wake up to at-least one sale.(Ran 2 ads...$20 a day for two weeks($280) and $200 lifetime ad)

Amazon was so much easier but im glad all this is happening early.

I think you have just found out why maintaining a good account on Amazon was so important and why I (and so many others) recommend starting on Amazon first before doing you own store.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
I think you have just found out why maintaining a good account on Amazon was so important and why I (and so many others) recommend starting on Amazon first before doing you own store.

Yes i do and i am making a plan to get back on it.(YouTube has a few ways but i want to make sure to perfect it.)

Woke up this morning and my DHL Shipping guy calls me to say i have to pay duty before he can bring the package. -_- $458 (Yes i got my shipping guys number when he first dropped stuff off at my house, and it has helped out alot) So to all you guys thinking of starting something...expect duty's as a cost on big shipments. (i just learned about this)

My Facebook ad account was reinstated after i verified it was me.(Had to send DL and Pic of bank statement)

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 8.17.31 AM.pngIt made some traffic ,but still no conversions.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Yes i do and i am making a plan to get back on it.(YouTube has a few ways but i want to make sure to perfect it.)

Woke up this morning and my DHL Shipping guy calls me to say i have to pay duty before he can bring the package. -_- $458 (Yes i got my shipping guys number when he first dropped stuff off at my house, and it has helped out alot) So to all you guys thinking of starting something...expect duty's as a cost on big shipments. (i just learned about this)

My Facebook ad account was reinstated after i verified it was me.(Had to send DL and Pic of bank statement)

View attachment 11940It made some traffic ,but still no conversions.

Like to see the process and you moving forward! :tiphat:

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Saturday -April 9, 2016
I will not give up!
Listed one of my products on ebay(out of 6) and after 24 hours/ 104 views/ 4 watchers...sold 2/ ...cost me 15bucks..
Now working on listing my others ...

Screen Shot 2016-04-09 at 11.10.22 PM.png

Ok i took a couple of blows from Amazon but i wont let that get me down.(I WILL GET BACK ON THERE..80% complete with this)

-EIN setup/LLC formed
-Instagram account made -> 500 followers
-Items listed on Facebook store\Shopify ...(0 sales/32 visitors)
-business checking\savings = $300\$300 each

stopped all traffic(google ads/Facebook ads/Instagram Ads)to my facebook store/shopify site(There all setup and ready to go but i need to fix some stuff..trying to see why there not buying..)

still working 2 jobs...putting 10% in my 401K and working on my masters...the good thing about this is i have income coming in & im learning...

I see so many people with excuses of how they don't have time, or their tired.....

Its all about how bad do you want it...

SLEEP FASTER!

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
midweek - april 13 2016
10PM - Just got off from my second job...

Ebay took down 2 of my listing...one because of my title lol...(dont mention like products)....2(don't grab other people pictures and use them) even if several other million people did the same thing....

my google ad was suspended ,but they said it was by accident....said my site was down when in fact it wasn't...they reinstated my account and I stopped the ad.

New amazon account made....taking pictures tonight to upload.(this time i have a mass amount of inventory.)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
New amazon account made....taking pictures tonight to upload.(this time i have a mass amount of inventory.)

I'm afraid to ask about this new amazon account... hope you are doing things correctly...

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Well its just setup, i haven't posted anything for sell yet. I need new descriptions and everything in which i will probably start today. I need to read through the terms again and make sure i have everything to ship this time . :happy:

What I mean is how you got a new amazon account. The actual information that you put in. Hope it's not connected to you or your old account in any way.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Ok i took a break for a couple weeks. I live in Houston and it flooded pretty bad (life happens)
Lucky my new house sits pretty high so no issues there.
486x354x2015-05-26-Houston_flood-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zLgOOryGhs.jpg

May 1 2016
Started back selling 1 item on ebay Sunday and just two sold so far ...this time i have my own descriptions and images.
177 views and 8 watchers in a couple of days, i assume thats pretty good for 2 days... anyone know of a way i can contact the watchers on ebay?

Still working on my Amazon listings since i have to be more careful with these...hopefully there up by Friday.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
NON-Fastlane..

So last year it also flooded about this time and i lost my White audi A5 in the flood(in my avi)
upload_2016-5-3_13-4-36.png

Just so happens my fiances transmission went out a week ago (life happens)
So i gave her my Honda that i had bought and ended up with a Audi S5...
(I gave in to my wants over my needs)i know i know...
.bad choice but @ 25 i have a house, fiance and a car ive been wanting so i have nothing else to buy really...

Now the goal is to get the business running to pay all this off in a couple of years :smoking:

If i can do the numbers i did before and actually maintain inventory and add marketing hopefully i can

Here she is :embarrased::embarrased:

s52.jpg
s54.jpg s53.jpg

Last edited:

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Monday-May 9th- end of first week, start of week two.

Seems now the ball is back rolling... i just need to get it rolling a little faster...

$351.53 made this week all off eBay because I procrastinated and I didn't finish the amazon listings this week :headbanger:
upload_2016-5-9_9-28-46.png

I actually was sent to jail for street racing so that took a couple of days away from me :(..(goto court in a couple of months)

Goal for this week, list my other items i have for sale that have just been sitting for the longest..
So far all my progress has been off of one item with no branding..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.