The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

E.COM-Quit Procrastinating and start executing ...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

InnovateDesign

777 MPH
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 16, 2016
Taxco, MX
Man watch out for scammers... i havent been scammed but ive had over 6 attempts ...use your common sense...if it dont look right dont fall for it....glad i paid close attention to detail.

Just read your whole thread, awesome read!

I am not sure if I missed it or not, but how did you gain followers on IG? I see you paid for a shout out but I am sure that isn't the only way you did it.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Just read your whole thread, awesome read!

I am not sure if I missed it or not, but how did you gain followers on IG? I see you paid for a shout out but I am sure that isn't the only way you did it.

Thanks

Go to your target niche pages...competitor pages....people with similar post....goto the likes...and follow all of the people who like and comment...its quite annoying and takes up time but i normally do it when im going to sleep at night ....at work...bored...in my free time.. .if you go through likes they are all lined up ..you just have to keep hitting follow..then by the end of the week i unfollow the unfollowers and repeat

LleixG

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 22, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
Go to your target niche pages...competitor pages....people with similar post....goto the likes...and follow all of the people who like and comment...its quite annoying and takes up time but i normally do it when im going to sleep at night ....at work...bored...in my free time.. .if you go through likes they are all lined up ..you just have to keep hitting follow..then by the end of the week i unfollow the unfollowers and repeat

Or you can buy a bot to automate this process.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Or you can buy a bot to automate this process.

True,i started off using instagress but my account was suspended from following to many people so i let my trial run out and been doing it by hand lately.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Also had someone contact me about buying my product in bulk!

They said quantity wasn't a issue and bought a lot...they didn't want to deal with importing and packaging so they just bought from me.. We exchanged numbers and did it outside of ebay..still using paypal to build trust first..

man this is really starting to come together....
bulk.JPG

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Goal for this week...new products to add!!

Schools about to start soon...maybe i can market my products to students..:greedy:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Also had someone contact me about buying my product in bulk!

They said quantity wasn't a issue and bought a lot...they didn't want to deal with importing and packaging so they just bought from me.. We exchanged numbers and did it outside of ebay..still using paypal to build trust first..

man this is really starting to come together....
View attachment 12869

There you go! Nice sale man! Looking forward to watching you progress.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
:rockon:upload_2016-8-1_8-25-19.png

Good month, hopefully i can top that.

EDIT* correction... i will top that..

yesterday i went to the gym and i havent been there for 2 years lol....ive been gaining weight since i graduated. I moved to a new city and started making a decent amount from my slowlane and started eating out every day and neglecting my health. It funny because i worked out from 15-22 ...once i moved all that went out the window but now im back on the weights....!

Last edited:

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

JakeVW

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jul 27, 2016
Awesome thread and story man, just read the whole thing. Quite inspiring! Can't wait to keep up with it. Anyways I was wondering did you build your website yourself or have someone do it for you to look extra professional?

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Awesome thread and story man, just read the whole thing. Quite inspiring! Can't wait to keep up with it. Anyways I was wondering did you build your website yourself or have someone do it for you to look extra professional?

Sent from my SM-G900R6 using Tapatalk

Im a web developer in my slowlane but i just bought a template and just modified it myself.

DWX

Getting on with it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 19, 2015
UK
Where are most of your sales coming from at the moment?

What a huge month, congrats!

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Meeting tomorrow with a old mentor.(taught my group on parties before i started[thread in sig]) He left the party scence and relocated to where i am now where he started a new busienss 4 years ago. He has made way over a million and franchised his business 8 or 9 times and still runs a few of his own spots.

He is starting a new business and wanted me to be apart of it..let see how this goes...

DWX

Getting on with it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 19, 2015
UK
Starting a drop shiping, subscription business..kinda hard to explain ..not to sure if i want to jump into that..
If you don't mind me asking, why the change in business models? Scalability reasons?

Good luck, bro!

DWX

Getting on with it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 19, 2015
UK
Idk i may jump on...still thinking about it...i use to live, and breathe fitness ,but i kinda put all that side
Remember though, this is all about the journey and less so the destination. If fitness was/is something you love and have decent knowledge in, why not do it?

You'll enjoy the ride much more.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Remember though, this is all about the journey and less so the destination. If fitness was/is something you love and have decent knowledge in, why not do it?

You'll enjoy the ride much more.

Stress on my body...im still working 2 jobs and in graduate school...and doing this on the side...i already run on E... working out would make me very tired and require more rest than im currently getting.

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
So not sure what it is exactly,think its when you hit a certain amount,or have a increased amount coming in,but paypal has limited my account and stated i have 5 days to show proof of invoice and contracts ,ect or a restriction will be placed....asking for my ss card, utility bills, proof of purchases, suppliers contact info ...ect ..i have read plenty of horror stories of paypal freezing accounts for 180 days ...i think i will be fine though..

:(mo money, mo problems ...:upyours:

upload_2016-8-22_12-22-13.png

DWX

Getting on with it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Nov 19, 2015
UK
So not sure what it is exactly,think its when you hit a certain amount,or have a increased amount coming in,but paypal has limited my account and stated i have 5 days to show proof of invoice and contracts ,ect or a restriction will be placed....asking for my ss card, utility bills, proof of purchases, suppliers contact info ...ect ..i have read plenty of horror stories of paypal freezing accounts for 180 days ...i think i will be fine though..

:(mo money, mo problems ...:upyours:

View attachment 13043
The journey has dealt you some pretty crappy punishments, man.

Hold tight though

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
The journey has dealt you some pretty crappy punishments, man.

Hold tight though

Yea but nothing i cant work through, i submitted all the paper work needed....i think ill be fine..

Its actually pretty fun....brings excitement every-time i face a new challenge...its like when you play a game then you have to fight the boss at the end of the level to get to the next one lol...

bring it on..

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
upload_2016-8-25_10-30-15.png

But they have a big hold on a lot of money ;( ...

I heard they do this ,and collect interest on people money LOL

sWALK90

Slowly figuring it out
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 29, 2015
H ,TX
Hmm, not sure what happened.. great week though ...

May have found a new mentor, started grad school again, and this semester im taking graduate e-commence...b2b ...hopefully i can pick my professors brain enough to start a b2b business ..the first thing he said when we started class was thats where the money is lol ...b2b

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.