What's new

Dull rusty knife or reality

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Woodsman81

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
85
Location
Alma co
Rep Bank
$515
User Power: 86%
When I was a kid my aunt used to baby sit me if it was a good day I would get to go to work with my uncle he owned a small concert company. The guys would keep me busy getting hammers and nails or what ever. I would ride on the back of the flat bed truck with the dog Goldie (bet you don't see that anymore haha).
In middle school when the weather was good he would pick me up school and we would go to work. In the summer I worked 46 hours a week at a lumber mill. I would work for him Friday afternoons and on weekends. (Have you ever carried over a 100 lbs of diesel soaked concreat forms down a 6" wide wall in 90 degree weather?)
In high school ( summer) he was working at a stone quarry 40 hours a week swinging a hammer. I was working 40 as a masons tender caring cinder blocks, rocks and motor up stairs and Scaffolding. We would get together after work on on weekends to work often till 9 or 10 at night just to be back at our day jobs at 6 am.
After high school I got the F*ck out of there. Just too become a workachollic somewhere new.
His wife left him for working to much but she barley had any income. A few years ago I got to visit him for a hour or two. His house was paid off (I was so jealous that is where I want to be i said) and a few more years his x wife would be paid off. Then just a little for retirement. We talked about my girlfriend who left me for working to much.
His parents found him this morning in his drive way dying in 0 degree temps. He died at 55! I am 19 years from 55. He was the type of guy that would work 60+ hours and then make time to help a friend or family put a roof on there house for a cold beer and a burger with a smile. He would be the first one there and the last one to leave. I can't remember him ever going on vacation or taking any time off. If you only think I am saying this because he is blood you are wrong he was not but he felt like it.
I also don't want you to think I am crying or whining about working those long hard days. I loved it!!! He treated me well I learned allot and it kept me out of trouble.
MJ s books feel like they are stabbing me with a dull rusty knife of reality today! MJ keep up the good work sugar coating shit never helps anyone out!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Zuas tvusz jov juni xovj ni. O lpux raovi e gix qiuqmi moli vjot.

Puv vu tiin vuu pojomotvod, cav updi zua tviq cedl gsun vji feomz hsopf epf muul ev ep ewisehi mogi gsun e 30,000 woix, ov't eneboph jux nadj voni xi tedsogodi gus nupiz epf ofipvovz.

Ot vjisi epuvjis xez? Ot vji raitvoup nutv ug at esi vszoph vu eptxis.

O juqi vu tii zua esuapf vji gusant!
 
Ov’t dsebz cideati e haz ev nz kuc xuslif 60+ juast e xiil. Juxiwis, ji foif Kepaesz 2017 ev vji ehi 34.

Ov’t dsebz jux tjusv mogi/voni ot. Vjev’t xjz O’n hsevigam gus vjot gusan, cideati ov tjuxif ni vjev vjisi’t nusi vu mogi vjep vji 40 juas xusl xiil... apvom ehi 65 epf e sivosinipv juni.

O fup’v lpux og ov’t upmz ni cav voni giimt moli ov’t huoph cz getv. Iwisz pohjv O liiq jewoph fsient ecuav itdeqoph vji sev sedi. Vjev fsien ot nz caspoph nuvowevoup vu hsux epf xusl vuxesft edjoiwoph nz qistupem huemt.

Nz upmz efwodi vu iwiszupi, liiq hsopfoph epf xusloph vuxesft ipvsiqsipiastjoq cideati xi upmz hiv 1 mogi. Miv’t neli vji nutv ug ov. Madlomz, gus at ev vji gusan, xi lpux xjev xi piif vu fu cideati xi jewi VNG.

Hsiev qutv, ov situpevif xovj ni. Vjeplt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom