The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Drop Out to Building a $95,000/mo service business

Coolledge

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
May 21, 2023
Gran Canaria
I EXCEEDED MY $20K GOAL FOR MY 2nd MONTH IN THIS BUSINESS.

It's incredible how time flies by so quickly. I still vividly remember the day I joined this forum to embark on a business venture with an uncertain future. I dove into it wholeheartedly, unaware of what the outcome would be. I relied solely on my determination and belief that hard work and continuous learning would pave the way for success. In one extraordinary day during my second month in this business, I managed to earn $3K, surpassing my previous monthly salary as a security guard.

Over the course of 20 days, my total revenue amounted to $24.8K, with $20K in profit. This allowed me to acquire a van and order additional equipment. With two workers already on board, the arrival of my third piece of equipment enables me to have a team of three. However, as I spend my days knocking on doors, I have reached a bottleneck in my earnings, unable to exceed $2K - $3K per day. This has led me to contemplate training a door-knocking team, which serves as my next challenge and goal for this month. Now that I have more equipment and workers than available jobs, I aim to professionally onboard and train a sales team. I have already secured someone on contract to join me at the end of this month, and I have received numerous applications from individuals interested in joining. However, to maintain a professional image and portray the presence of a full team, I intend to handle the onboarding process meticulously, ensuring it does not appear as if I am single-handedly running the company.

Consequently, I have delegated my door-knocking responsibilities to my brother. While I provided him with some training, it was not as comprehensive as the training I plan to give my sales team. This arrangement allows him to generate income while I focus on building the sales team. My current focus involves investing in software to manage door knockers effectively. Additionally, I am creating a training course, which will enable me to hire multiple door knockers without personally dedicating excessive time to train each one. By the end of this month, my objective is to hire at least three door knockers, thereby expanding my team of cleaners. While my brother and I will continue to door knock, a significant portion of our time will be spent managing the crew.

During my second month, I achieved a total revenue of $24,890, with $20,000 in profit. It's important to note that my brother only participated in door-knocking for 10 out of the 20 days.

As I approach my third month, my goal is to reach $40K in revenue. While aiming for $50K poses a greater challenge, I am curious to see how far I can push myself. Furthermore, I plan to acquire another van that can accommodate more than 10 people, aligning with the goals I have set for my fourth month.

By the end of this month, I will update this forum to hold myself accountable for my goals. Reflecting on my progress, I have acquired numerous skills that can be applied to any business endeavor, providing me with a foundation for entrepreneurial success. The formula remains the same; only the variables change.

For anyone considering starting their own business, I urge you to cease contemplation and take action. The potential losses are minimal, and in return, you gain knowledge upon which you can build your entrepreneurial journey, refine your skills, and evolve as an individual. Spare no time on what I call the "ENTREPRENEURIAL STARTER PACK," which includes perfect business cards, an ideal logo, a captivating website, and elaborate costumes. None of these are prerequisites for starting. Believe it or not, to this day, I do not possess a business card. People do not care about such details, and if someone insists on receiving one, it is merely a diversion. What truly matters is reaching out to potential clients, engaging in fieldwork, and getting the job done. THAT'S IT!
Great read and congrats on the 20k!

One question ringing into my mind is, aren't these recurring sales? IE are they rebooked, and if so doesn't that then start exponentially growing as you expand?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sofyan15

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
May 27, 2023
Hey Fastlaners!

I am starting a home service business in exterior cleaning.

Here's a bit of my background. I just turned 20 years old. When I was 16, I moved out of my parents' house and flew outside of my country to continue my studies in Canada since there is no future for me in my home country. During that time, I learned a lot about responsibility, accountability, and survival skills. I continued high school and graduated in 2021.

During that time, I started editing YouTube videos for famous YouTubers as a side hustle and flipping computer desktops from Facebook Marketplace for a living. After graduating from high school, I got accepted into one of the top 3 universities in Canada in computer science. However, my first year was awful. I hated the whole system, and I knew I didn't want to follow the conventional path of finishing school and getting a job for the rest of my life. I have always had an entrepreneurial mindset, but I lacked information and the motivation to start something. As a result, after my first year, I was put on probation for eight months due to my lack of performance.

That's when my education began. I decided to rely on myself and learn whatever I needed to learn, whether it was coding, business, or anything else. I started reading books on March 1, 2023, just 25 days ago. The first book I read was TMF , and it changed my whole mindset. I have set myself up to read a book every week for the rest of this year on sales, communication, human nature, and money.

I decided to start a home service business, with my first approach being to clean windows and then upsell from there (exterior gutter cleaning, vinyl siding, etc.). I wake up every day at 5 am and sleep at 10 pm. I am also fasting this whole month for Ramadan, so cleaning may be a bit exhausting, but I won't mind it.

Yesterday, March 24, 2023, I designed a logo, got all the equipment for window cleaning, and had the logo printed on my t-shirt and cap to look official, all for around $250. By 12:30, I picked a neighborhood and started door-knocking. At first, I was a bit nervous, my mouth was dry, but I had to start; otherwise, I would live with regret.

So, I knocked on the first door in the neighborhood (mind you, I had never cleaned a window/frame/screen before in my life, but I had the equipment and was ready to learn on the go). The homeowner was an old man who had just returned from a trip, and we agreed on $250 for the two floors. I was nervous at that point; I never thought I would be doing this in my life. I got all the equipment and started cleaning; each window took me about 5 to 6 tries. There were screens on the upper floor, and I didn't have a ladder with me, so I took $100 off for just cleaning the first floor.

It took me about 2 hours, and it should have taken me 30 minutes if I had already practiced the techniques. The homeowner also mentioned that he wanted the siding of the house cleaned, something I had no idea about. However, I told him I'd do it for him for $300, and now I have him scheduled for Wednesday.

I will be buying a ladder that fits a Honda Civic today since most jobs will require it. It will cost $360. I will also register my business ($60 to $200) and will look to hire someone later this week after I do a few jobs myself. Doing the jobs myself will slow me down a lot, so my plan is to have someone who does all the jobs while I go knocking all day later this week. But for now, I will be doing everything myself to get more capital.
I know it may be not that fitting, but there is this question that never stops bothering me. When you are all on your own, how do you learn all of this skills like survival, accountability and responsibility? where do you have your knowledge from? I am honest, if I was in my own country on my own, I would be in a very bad situation and wouldn't know what to do.

sofyan15

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
May 27, 2023
I know it may be not that fitting, but there is this question that never stops bothering me. When you are all on your own, how do you learn all of this skills like survival, accountability and responsibility? where do you have your knowledge from? I am honest, if I was in my own country on my own, I would be in a very bad situation and wouldn't know what to do.
Plus, I want to start a business as well but I have no money. How did you earn your seed capital ?

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 9, 2016
1)you can read books and apply what you learn...
2)keep the promises you make to yourself.
3)Work out multiple times a week
4) start a business that doesn't cost a lot of money to start

I started 10 years ago , sold my bmw and bought a van and some basic equipment and started window cleaning part time , also worked full time...

Tonmoy.bold

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 20, 2022
Hey Fastlaners!

Here's a bit of my background. I just turned 20 years old. When I was 16, I moved out of my parents' house and flew outside of my country to continue my studies in Canada since there is no future for me in my home country. During that time, I learned a lot about responsibility, accountability, and survival skills. I continued high school and graduated in 2021.

During that time, I started editing YouTube videos for famous YouTubers as a side hustle and flipping computer desktops from Facebook Marketplace for a living. After graduating from high school, I got accepted into one of the top 3 universities in Canada in computer science. However, my first year was awful. I hated the whole system, and I knew I didn't want to follow the conventional path of finishing school and getting a job for the rest of my life. I have always had an entrepreneurial mindset, but I lacked information and the motivation to start something. As a result, after my first year, I was put on probation for eight months due to my lack of performance.

That's when my education began. I decided to rely on myself and learn whatever I needed to learn, whether it was coding, business, or anything else. I started reading books on March 1, 2023, just 25 days ago. The first book I read was TMF , and it changed my whole mindset. I have set myself up to read a book every week for the rest of this year on sales, communication, human nature, and money.

I decided to start a home service business, with my first approach being to clean windows and then upsell from there (exterior gutter cleaning, vinyl siding, etc.). I wake up every day at 5 am and sleep at 10 pm. I am also fasting this whole month for Ramadan, so cleaning may be a bit exhausting, but I won't mind it.

Yesterday, March 24, 2023, I designed a logo, got all the equipment for window cleaning, and had the logo printed on my t-shirt and cap to look official, all for around $250. By 12:30, I picked a neighborhood and started door-knocking. At first, I was a bit nervous, my mouth was dry, but I had to start; otherwise, I would live with regret.

So, I knocked on the first door in the neighborhood (mind you, I had never cleaned a window/frame/screen before in my life, but I had the equipment and was ready to learn on the go). The homeowner was an old man who had just returned from a trip, and we agreed on $250 for the two floors. I was nervous at that point; I never thought I would be doing this in my life. I got all the equipment and started cleaning; each window took me about 5 to 6 tries. There were screens on the upper floor, and I didn't have a ladder with me, so I took $100 off for just cleaning the first floor.

It took me about 2 hours, and it should have taken me 30 minutes if I had already practiced the techniques. The homeowner also mentioned that he wanted the siding of the house cleaned, something I had no idea about. However, I told him I'd do it for him for $300, and now I have him scheduled for Wednesday.

I will be buying a ladder that fits a Honda Civic today since most jobs will require it. It will cost $360. I will also register my business ($60 to $200) and will look to hire someone later this week after I do a few jobs myself. Doing the jobs myself will slow me down a lot, so my plan is to have someone who does all the jobs while I go knocking all day later this week. But for now, I will be doing everything myself to get more capital.
Great work bro. I also started my first real business earlier this year. And I'm telling you, if it's your first one, it will get lonely and frustrating and miserable. I'm still stuck in that phase. One thing I can tell you is that you should move away from traditional marketing to digital marketing as soon as possible.

Start with facebook ads. You'll loose a couple hundred dollars during the learning phase but you wont regreat it.

I lost money on 3 of my ad campaigns and I was about to give up and continue with traditional marketing where the return on advertising was 1.7:1.

But now, after trying 6/7 different types of ad campaigns, my return on advertising is 10:1. This may seem insane but it's true. Honestly, I could have been more effective with my traditional marketing methods but the most I could have got was 3:1 return.

I suggest you read "$100M offers." It's specifically tailored for meta marketers.

I'm focusing less on marketing now and more on developing the infostructure of the business. I hope you're at that phase right now and good luck, you'll figure it out.

Ignore the nay sayers.

Tonmoy.bold

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 20, 2022
@piano we told you not to give up and chase "easy" money bro

Why are you trying to introduce needless complexity when OP is getting off the ground and seeing success in a brand new venture with his first prospecting method as he works out of a honda civic?
I agree but the sooner you go digital the better.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Great work bro. I also started my first real business earlier this year. And I'm telling you, if it's your first one, it will get lonely and frustrating and miserable. I'm still stuck in that phase. One thing I can tell you is that you should move away from traditional marketing to digital marketing as soon as possible.

Start with facebook ads. You'll loose a couple hundred dollars during the learning phase but you wont regreat it.

I lost money on 3 of my ad campaigns and I was about to give up and continue with traditional marketing where the return on advertising was 1.7:1.

But now, after trying 6/7 different types of ad campaigns, my return on advertising is 10:1. This may seem insane but it's true. Honestly, I could have been more effective with my traditional marketing methods but the most I could have got was 3:1 return.

I suggest you read "$100M offers." It's specifically tailored for meta marketers.

I'm focusing less on marketing now and more on developing the infostructure of the business. I hope you're at that phase right now and good luck, you'll figure it out.

Ignore the nay sayers.

This is so important to you you had to say it twice.

You're struggling in your own business, but you're sure this is the right move for other people.

Meanwhile the op had $10K in his first month and $20K in his second month.

And you think he should give up his current marketing because why?

----

Hey @JLE you still following this thread and seeing these numbers? Replacing your current income is way easier than you think...

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
This is so important to you you had to say it twice.

You're struggling in your own business, but you're sure this is the right move for other people.

Meanwhile the op had $10K in his first month and $20K in his second month.

And you think he should give up his current marketing because why?

----

Hey @JLE you still following this thread and seeing these numbers? Replacing your current income is way easier than you think...

Sounds like he's selling something. "I got 10x ROAS on my ad campaign, let's chat so I can show you how!"

Two Dog

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 15, 2022
How can anyone know that?!? They can't. You don't.

No doubt that digital marketing has plenty of advantages. I've run plenty of digital ads and haven't knocked on any doors since selling candy as a ten year old for grade school, but there's *plenty* of advantages to door knocking for any home services business.
  • face to face sales have a sense of urgency that simply doesn't exist online
  • onsite means being able to walk around the property with the homeowner and upsell every little thing that has bothered them over the past two years
  • the ghost rate for service companies we've contacted to provide quotes is 70 - 80%. That means that for every ten local companies we contact for a home service - lawn mowing, gutter cleaning, tree removal, electrical repair, garage door replacement, everything - only two or three would even respond. That includes the small portion that even had onsite forms to fill out for God's sake.
  • My wife contacted three companies this week for lawn mowing and the only one who replied is now our official lawn mowing service for the season. Exactly the same story with moving into this new home just two weeks ago except is was TWO responses out of FOUR requests. It was even worse two months ago trying to get some stuff moved to a storage space.
  • face to face sales provide an high level of trust which is a huge reason the close ratio is insane. Homeowners are typically middle aged and much older. We really, really *like* seeing a real person with a real vehicle with real equipment doing real work in the neighborhood. Oh wait, let me click on that Instagram ad for gutter cleaning and fill out a form instead of hiring the person standing on the porch saying "Sure, we can take care of that for you RIGHT NOW."

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

It's incredible how time flies by so quickly. I still vividly remember the day I joined this forum to embark on a business venture with an uncertain future. I dove into it wholeheartedly, unaware of what the outcome would be. I relied solely on my determination and belief that hard work and continuous learning would pave the way for success. In one extraordinary day during my second month in this business, I managed to earn $3K, surpassing my previous monthly salary as a security guard.

Over the course of 20 days, my total revenue amounted to $24.8K, with $20K in profit. This allowed me to acquire a van and order additional equipment. With two workers already on board, the arrival of my third piece of equipment enables me to have a team of three. However, as I spend my days knocking on doors, I have reached a bottleneck in my earnings, unable to exceed $2K - $3K per day. This has led me to contemplate training a door-knocking team, which serves as my next challenge and goal for this month. Now that I have more equipment and workers than available jobs, I aim to professionally onboard and train a sales team. I have already secured someone on contract to join me at the end of this month, and I have received numerous applications from individuals interested in joining. However, to maintain a professional image and portray the presence of a full team, I intend to handle the onboarding process meticulously, ensuring it does not appear as if I am single-handedly running the company.

Consequently, I have delegated my door-knocking responsibilities to my brother. While I provided him with some training, it was not as comprehensive as the training I plan to give my sales team. This arrangement allows him to generate income while I focus on building the sales team. My current focus involves investing in software to manage door knockers effectively. Additionally, I am creating a training course, which will enable me to hire multiple door knockers without personally dedicating excessive time to train each one. By the end of this month, my objective is to hire at least three door knockers, thereby expanding my team of cleaners. While my brother and I will continue to door knock, a significant portion of our time will be spent managing the crew.

During my second month, I achieved a total revenue of $24,890, with $20,000 in profit. It's important to note that my brother only participated in door-knocking for 10 out of the 20 days.

As I approach my third month, my goal is to reach $40K in revenue. While aiming for $50K poses a greater challenge, I am curious to see how far I can push myself. Furthermore, I plan to acquire another van that can accommodate more than 10 people, aligning with the goals I have set for my fourth month.

By the end of this month, I will update this forum to hold myself accountable for my goals. Reflecting on my progress, I have acquired numerous skills that can be applied to any business endeavor, providing me with a foundation for entrepreneurial success. The formula remains the same; only the variables change.

For anyone considering starting their own business, I urge you to cease contemplation and take action. The potential losses are minimal, and in return, you gain knowledge upon which you can build your entrepreneurial journey, refine your skills, and evolve as an individual. Spare no time on what I call the "ENTREPRENEURIAL STARTER PACK," which includes perfect business cards, an ideal logo, a captivating website, and elaborate costumes. None of these are prerequisites for starting. Believe it or not, to this day, I do not possess a business card. People do not care about such details, and if someone insists on receiving one, it is merely a diversion. What truly matters is reaching out to potential clients, engaging in fieldwork, and getting the job done. THAT'S IT!

Just saw this thread now, amazing work.

Stuff like this gives me a lot of hope for the next generation - some of you guys are savages.

This is great progress, you're already at like $250k a year profit if you can keep that level.

I would say to go through all the threads by @Johnny boy and check out the INSIDERS call he did about his business. You should be able to mirror his business model in many ways.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I would say to go through all the threads by @Johnny boy and check out the INSIDERS call he did about his business. You should be able to mirror his business model in many ways.
@Jaylonwaffle 100% recommended. @Johnny boy's call will give you a lot of insights and knowledge you'd only get by working in the field.

Congrats on $20k!

DreamLund

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Apr 2, 2023
Scandinavia
Hey Fastlaners!

Hi, this is really epic!

What was the equipment you started with in the beginning and did you upgrade them or change them out?

Are there more threads on this exact topic that anyone knows of?
My gut tells me "do it"

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
My gut tells me "do it"

So do it.

And create your own thread.

There are tons of threads that are similar, though perhaps not as successful. Still, money is being made.

If you need everyone to spoon feed you the answers that you're seeking, you're not going to make it in business.

Jump in the arena and figure things out as you go.

DreamLund

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Apr 2, 2023
Scandinavia
So do it.

And create your own thread.

There are tons of threads that are similar, though perhaps not as successful. Still, money is being made.

If you need everyone to spoon feed you the answers that you're seeking, you're not going to make it in business.

Jump in the arena and figure things out as you go.
Ah shit BizyDad.
I've seen you dropping gold bombs in many threads and now you did it on top of my head. You're so right.

I've contacted a firm this evening that can print some simple clothes with a logo. I'm gonna sort out my thought and if It make sense, then let's do it

ChasingDream97

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jun 19, 2023
I'm really making an effort to find time to update this thread, which has been great fun! However, after the last day, I was very demotivated and felt down, reconsidering my decision to continue with my work. I knocked on about 10 doors, but stopped because I just wasn't in the mood.

I went back home, took the day off, and made some changes. I redesigned the logo and changed the name a bit. I also purchased new domains, which cost me another $210, but I'd rather change everything now than regret it later. Moreover, since I already know how to code, I paid a guy from overseas $120 for a website Figma design. After receiving the design, I had two options. The first was to code the website myself, which would take about a full day or two. The second was to pay someone $800 to $1k to code it for me.

I did neither. Instead, I went on a coding group where I was a member and posted, "I have a Figma design, whoever wants to code it can put it on their resume as freelance experience." BOOM, I was flooded with DMs. I chose one guy, and everything is going great for absolutely $0. I love the website so far, and people can fill in a form with their info, and I can contact them back with a quote. However, I still need to find out what integrations I need to make with it, probably a CRM. If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know. The guy is almost done with it. I took good sleep and started Saturday fueled with energy.

I started the day early and went to a new neighborhood with way bigger houses (three floors). I wasn't sure if I would be able to clean the top floor, but I figured it out. I started knocking on doors, and after ten attempts, I closed a lady for $500, the biggest price I had given, and honestly, it felt so normal now, just another day! Jokes aside, I called the worker, and we finished in about three hours. As we wrapped up, I pitched her neighbor, and closed another deal for $470. That house took a bit more time, close to 5 hours, but I finished the day with around $800 in profit, so I was close to the $1k milestone.

Yesterday was quite nice. I started with a middle-class neighborhood with a maximum of two floors because three was difficult for us right now. It was a really nice neighborhood, and I found a lot of sales here. I closed three houses for a total of $780, but I could have done more if my worker could keep up. While he cleaned, I kept knocking on doors, and as the neighbors kept coming from their jobs, I closed four more houses that I had scheduled for today! I told my worker to bring his cousin today to help him finish quicker. I already have more people booked for today than I have ever had in one day, and I haven't even started knocking on doors yet.

So what I did yesterday was something different from what I usually do. Normally, I stop knocking by 4 pm and wait for the worker to finish the job and go home by 5ish. I would be very drained by that time since I am fasting and can't wait for the sun to set. However, yesterday, I noted down the neighbors that didn't answer, and by 5 or 6 pm, while my worker was at a job site, I went back to the houses that didn't answer and pitched them again. That's how I was able to book four more people. My closing rate was an astonishing 23.3%! Out of the 30 people I pitched to, I was able to close 7. While I don't expect it to stay that high, I'll keep pushing and see what happens, 'Inshallah'.
wow this is super smart

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023

Hey man, you wouldn't believe what your words are doing, but anyway
How do you retain clients? How do you make it continuous, I mean?
Here's the thing: day 3, and 50% of people ask me for my phone number. I haven't asked for theirs yet (which I should and will). How do you close so much, too?
I had... Probably 20-30 people today say no, 4 said yes, and 5-10 said "give me your number I'll call back". I don't have logos and no brand (am thinking about and will do, but the close rate is so little...

Also.. You've mentioned continous learning higher.
2 months ago with a help of @Subsonic I realised that I action-faked by reading for 4 hours a day. After that, I stopped.
How do you learn on the go? You sound very, very impressive. I've been going around today and couldn't have shaken off the feeling that I do something wrong.
Thanks for all you've done and in advance.

Last edited:

Mr.Nichan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 18, 2023
Stockholm, Sweden
This^

That book is a treasure trove of great tips on crafting your offer to be able to give the customer heaps of value and at the same time being able to raise prices while at the same time having the customer truly feeling they made a bargain.

One other thing I thought of while reading you talk about scaling was a video I recently saw that I think you might find useful. Its a simple way of thinking and an equation to find out where your current business will cap out and doing so making it a bit clearer where you should improve to break passed that cap.
The video is by Alex Hormozi, if you think he's just a guru, please, humor me for the 15 minutes the video takes to watch and then decide :)

SUPER inspiring to read about your journey! I'm on the threshold of getting out there selling my service, so its awesome to hear that door knocking isn't dead! Though I'm targeting small to medium businesses so it will be a bit of a challange to get to the decision makers..

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
Hi, this is really epic!

What was the equipment you started with in the beginning and did you upgrade them or change them out?

My gut tells me "do it"
@piano's full window cleaning guide.
Figure it out on the go, though

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!