The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does MJ have an Instagram?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Apr 13, 2018

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I know I may sound a little bit too instagramish, but can you show your life from time to time? Like, I really enjoyed your YT videos when you were talking at home, close to pool ect. :p
Yea, and maybe update that 10-year-old photo :rofl:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yea, and maybe update that 10-year-old photo

:playful:

That's probably #429 on my priorities of things to do. My FB profile pic hasn't changed in years either, and in that pic I have hair down on my shoulders.

but can you show your life from time to time?

Whenever I engage in fun activities that last thing on my mind is taking photos of it. I'm just not one of those people who is preoccupied with documenting the moments, I prefer to LIVE in the moment.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Whenever I engage in fun activities that last thing on my mind is taking photos of it. I'm just not one of those people who is preoccupied with documenting the moments, I prefer to LIVE in the moment.
The trip to Payson... your skipping from rock to rock and nearly breaking your ankle would have made for a perfect IG post.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
How many people here are on IG? I deleted it a year ago and it was the best thing I did.

I deleted the app from my phone as well.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

That's probably #429 on my priorities of things to do. My FB profile pic hasn't changed in years either, and in that pic I have hair down on my shoulders.

One of my questions when thinking of possibly meeting you at the summit was "what length of hair does MJ even have" hahaha. I can't tell which pic is from how far back :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014

Personally I dream of one day seeing your secret, extensive, highly fashionable tie collection.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

I like how one min later you're like "here, I'm real" xD

How many people here are on IG? I deleted it a year ago and it was the best thing I did.

I opened it with the sole purpose of uploading my painting progress. I follow a meager like 20 people and 99% are painters who have a style I am influenced by, so my feed has very few new posts. The other 1% is Snoopy's comics lol. Family and friends follow me but they know I don't follow anyone. I interact with them in Facebook whenever I log in because that's where my mom is the most.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Ha, it's criminal that account doesn't have more followers, but it makes sense in a weird way I suppose doesn't it. I've enjoyed the increased activity on your account the last 6 months or so though.

As someone mentioned above, those youtube videos you did were great! I really enjoyed those.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ha, it's criminal that account doesn't have more followers,

The lack of exposure always comes down to my fault, or my stubbornness.

I don't find it authentic to be snapping photos of me dining out, ATVing in the mountains, shining my shiny truck ... it just seems, so, well, staged.

A few months ago I traveled to Cabo San Lucas and vacationed in a resort fit for a king.

Know how many of those photos made it to Instagram? Or Facebook?

None.

Zero.

Zilch.

I'm a pretty private person and not a good fit for Instagram or for Instagram growth.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
The lack of exposure always comes down to my fault, or my stubbornness.

I don't find it authentic to be snapping photos of me dining out, ATVing in the mountains, shining my shiny truck ... it just seems, so, well, staged.

A few months ago I traveled to Cabo San Lucas and vacationed in a resort fit for a king.

Know how many of those photos made it to Instagram? Or Facebook?

None.

Zero.

Zilch.

I'm a pretty private person and not a good fit for Instagram or for Instagram growth.
I just mean for the amount of success the book and forum had, I'm surprised it doesn't have more is all. But when I said maybe that makes sense, I was kinda referring to how hard it is to get people to read the books lol.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
I had no idea you had an Instagram account. Followed. That graphic of the factory with school, work, and family??

Amazing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.