The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you plan to make money with ChatGPT?

Idea threads

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Maybe...

Looking for the best Greek olive oil? Look no further! Our online shop offers the finest quality Greek olive oil, sourced from the best producers in the country. Our selection includes extra virgin olive oil, organic olive oil, and flavored olive oil, all of which are perfect for cooking, baking, and adding flavor to your favorite dishes. With our fast shipping and excellent customer service, you can trust that you’ll get the best Greek olive oil delivered right to your door. Shop now

Its texting better than me. So maybe a chance ...anything online.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
if yes how?
One crypto project is already doing it via creating bots to funnel questions posted in telegram and twitter to open ai and feed them answers back on the spot (back to telegram and twitter), in return monetizing by selling ads in telegram.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
oh, and there will be cybersecurity opportunities from junior developers writing code with security vulnerabilities using chat gpt

One crypto project is already doing it via creating bots to funnel questions posted in telegram and twitter to open ai and feed them answers back on the spot (back to telegram and twitter), in return monetizing by selling ads in telegram.

crypto twitter bots for pump and dump schemes

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
I've used it for video descriptions, titles, video scripts, interview questions, testimonials, and probably a few other things..

Like Jasper.ai, it does amazing sometimes, not so great other times, and it gets better every day..

At the very least, it's always a great brainstorming tool.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Since everyone has access to it, it won’t be long that the relative value you can offer with it erodes to nothing. No I don’t plan to make money directly with it, I have however saved some time with it and it is an useful tool for the entrepreneur.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
It's going to be a very useful tool for some businesses, but won't be a moneymaker itself.

As @Kak said, if everyone has free access to this, the profit margin from using it will be close to 0. It's like trying to sell air: although it's extremely valuable and necessary for life, it is so ubiquitous that its market value is nil.

Entry is a very important commandment in CENTS.
If something is quick and easy, and any idiot can start doing it, it won't be profitable for very long.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I've used it for video descriptions, titles, video scripts, interview questions, testimonials, and probably a few other things..

Like Jasper.ai, it does amazing sometimes, not so great other times, and it gets better every day..

At the very least, it's always a great brainstorming tool.
Which version of Jasper.ai are you using? How are you finding it?

polaroid22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Oct 26, 2021
As others pointed out, it is too accessible. Everybody is using it already. So for copy it is already oversaturated. For coding it is very helpfull(if you are into coding). There is prolly a hole market I am missing right now. AI has huge potential, just not sure how to capitalize on it as of now (besides coding).

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
for copy it is already oversaturated
Lots of businesses have appalling copy on their websites. One of the problems for a media buyer is poor copy on the landing pages. I'll look to see how AI can help us create better copy or at least copy that can be used to split-test.

Then there's businesses and people that send regular emails. These tools might be able to help them produce content quicker so they can spend more time figuring out what to produce and why.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
if yes how?
I wouldn't base a business on anything I couldn't Control. Imagine you are late paying on your ChatGPT fees, and it starts mentioning that in the text it generates, "This legal document could best be summarized by saying that Bob is a loser who doesn't pay his ChatGPT fees."

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
I wouldn't base a business on anything I couldn't Control. Imagine you are late paying on your ChatGPT fees, and it starts mentioning that in the text it generates, "This legal document could best be summarized by saying that Bob is a loser who doesn't pay his ChatGPT fees."
It's a good idea not to rely exclusively on a third party for your business, but otherwise you will always use external services, tools, software, transportation, packaging etc.

You can't make everything in-house, unless you are a $10bn company that owns the entire supply chain and ecosystem.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Worst case, it becomes totally useless and provides no relative value (everyone has access to it but gives no advantages).

Best case, it becomes ubiquitous, still providing no relative value, but essentially acts like a hammer that everyone uses.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
One idea is simply be the person who learns to use it in a niche to provide better service.

If you are a content or assignment writer, your productivity explodes. You could finish more work and increase revenue.

I don't think we are going to live in a world where chatgpt is the only available source, provided if you are willing to pay.

While it is impressive I doubt it is super cutting edge stuff given the current ai development.

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
Here's some ideas

Thiago Machado

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
May 20, 2014
Lots of businesses have appalling copy on their websites. One of the problems for a media buyer is poor copy on the landing pages. I'll look to see how AI can help us create better copy or at least copy that can be used to split-test.

Then there's businesses and people that send regular emails. These tools might be able to help them produce content quicker so they can spend more time figuring out what to produce and why.
At the agency I work in, we've been using copy.ai to write google ads headlines, descriptions, sitelinks, and landing page copy (in the event that it's really bad and we want to go above and beyond for the client). So far, it's the best AI tool we've found that worked for us. It's more intuitive and copy specific.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Not ChatGPT related but AI related.

There are many art sites such as ArtStation and 3DTotal, which are currently having issues with artists staging protests using the "No To AI art" logo. This online protest is only beginning and will get fiercer as more and more artists feel the threat. Eventually, ArtStation and 3DTotal and other such sites may end up preferring to placate their current user base and play safe.

Opportunity? Start a platform solely for hosting only AI art. Basically, ArtStation but only for AI art.

Monetization? See how ArtStation monetizes and copy them.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hmm. So now I'm looking at Jasper, Rytr, and Copy.ai. Any content creation tools I should compare?

Thiago Machado

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
May 20, 2014

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 3, 2013
Someone posited that AI would be needed to bring this idea to life. (It's an Idea Needing Execution on the INSIDE, so INSIDERS only can view.)

I wonder if people could train a Chat bot on the material in a book, and then let people talk to the bot, instead of reading the book.

This might be more effective, because a bot could customize the information to the "reader". A "weight loss bot" might ask the user questions, then figure out the best recommendations. A book forces the reader to consume all knowledge in case it might be useful. I can see bots for weight loss, quitting smoking, business advice, etc. Authors could sell bots instead of books. Aggregators like BotsAMillion would pop up.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.