- Joined
- Nov 20, 2019
- Messages
- 34
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 141%
First off, I hope everything's peachy at your respective ends!
Secondly, thank you so much for the continued support and interest in my journey! You people are absolute game changers and my daily reads on here are always super beneficial.
Just a quick update on the book (my debut book, 'Do Shit, Get Shit Done') and surrounding journey. As seems to be all too common atm, I lost my businesses over the last year (it's in the entertainment industry, nope, WAS in the entertainment industry), after 8 years of successful trading built up from scratch and completely bootstrapped. We are currently going through insolvency.
I, rightly or wrongly, decided to pay staff for as long as I could out of my own pocket before having to let them go after running out of funds. In this time, however, I have started a new co and we are getting traction. I have since got 3 people on the payroll and we are about to take off the runway.
In the same time I wrote and released a book. I had no idea about this industry, or how to write a book for that matter, but we have done really well so far! We've sold nearly 5k copies with no marketing spend, and the success stories now come in daily, and are humbling and heartwarming to say the least. From people quitting smoking and losing weight, right up to folk leaving domestic/abusive relationships and taking huge jump-off-the-cliff moments.
We've been featured on BBC1 news, and approached by Waterstones
I actually saved up £10k to record the book professionally (studio, VO, mix/master) but those funds were used to help the aforementioned payroll. So instead I have tried to stay nimble and recalibrate and decided to put the audiobook version out as a free bitesized podcast instead.
I'd love to hear you'se guys feedback on it! It's available on iTunes, Spotify, Google etc etc link to all here:
https://anchor.fm/leebridges
All support / feedback / subscribes / reviews super appreciated!
And please just shout or send me a DM or email to [email protected] if I can do anything in return
Big smooch!
LeeHERE
Secondly, thank you so much for the continued support and interest in my journey! You people are absolute game changers and my daily reads on here are always super beneficial.
Just a quick update on the book (my debut book, 'Do Shit, Get Shit Done') and surrounding journey. As seems to be all too common atm, I lost my businesses over the last year (it's in the entertainment industry, nope, WAS in the entertainment industry), after 8 years of successful trading built up from scratch and completely bootstrapped. We are currently going through insolvency.
I, rightly or wrongly, decided to pay staff for as long as I could out of my own pocket before having to let them go after running out of funds. In this time, however, I have started a new co and we are getting traction. I have since got 3 people on the payroll and we are about to take off the runway.
In the same time I wrote and released a book. I had no idea about this industry, or how to write a book for that matter, but we have done really well so far! We've sold nearly 5k copies with no marketing spend, and the success stories now come in daily, and are humbling and heartwarming to say the least. From people quitting smoking and losing weight, right up to folk leaving domestic/abusive relationships and taking huge jump-off-the-cliff moments.
We've been featured on BBC1 news, and approached by Waterstones
I actually saved up £10k to record the book professionally (studio, VO, mix/master) but those funds were used to help the aforementioned payroll. So instead I have tried to stay nimble and recalibrate and decided to put the audiobook version out as a free bitesized podcast instead.
I'd love to hear you'se guys feedback on it! It's available on iTunes, Spotify, Google etc etc link to all here:
https://anchor.fm/leebridges
All support / feedback / subscribes / reviews super appreciated!
And please just shout or send me a DM or email to [email protected] if I can do anything in return
Big smooch!
LeeHERE
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
