The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

'Do Shit, Get Shit Done' update

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

drum_hacker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Nov 20, 2019
First off, I hope everything's peachy at your respective ends! :)

Secondly, thank you so much for the continued support and interest in my journey! You people are absolute game changers and my daily reads on here are always super beneficial.

Just a quick update on the book (my debut book, 'Do Shit, Get Shit Done') and surrounding journey. As seems to be all too common atm, I lost my businesses over the last year (it's in the entertainment industry, nope, WAS in the entertainment industry), after 8 years of successful trading built up from scratch and completely bootstrapped. We are currently going through insolvency.

I, rightly or wrongly, decided to pay staff for as long as I could out of my own pocket before having to let them go after running out of funds. In this time, however, I have started a new co and we are getting traction. I have since got 3 people on the payroll and we are about to take off the runway.

In the same time I wrote and released a book. I had no idea about this industry, or how to write a book for that matter, but we have done really well so far! We've sold nearly 5k copies with no marketing spend, and the success stories now come in daily, and are humbling and heartwarming to say the least. From people quitting smoking and losing weight, right up to folk leaving domestic/abusive relationships and taking huge jump-off-the-cliff moments.

We've been featured on BBC1 news, and approached by Waterstones :)

I actually saved up £10k to record the book professionally (studio, VO, mix/master) but those funds were used to help the aforementioned payroll. So instead I have tried to stay nimble and recalibrate and decided to put the audiobook version out as a free bitesized podcast instead.

I'd love to hear you'se guys feedback on it! It's available on iTunes, Spotify, Google etc etc link to all here:

https://anchor.fm/leebridges

All support / feedback / subscribes / reviews super appreciated!

And please just shout or send me a DM or email to lee@leebridges.co.uk if I can do anything in return :)

Big smooch!

LeeHERE

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• dsgsd podcast logo.PNG
    dsgsd podcast logo.PNG
    114.2 KB · Views: 4
  • dsgsd scamazon 130 reviews.PNG
    dsgsd scamazon 130 reviews.PNG
    414.9 KB · Views: 5

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics