The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE Digital / Social Media Marketing For Hire

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I'm exploring the idea of hiring a social media/digital marketing agency to take over a lot of the social media activity for the forum, myself, and my books. Instead of starting this process elsewhere, I thought I start here right at the forum since I know there are a lot of folks here who have agencies.

Your duties would be to create and post social media stories sourced from this forum and my books, as well as monitor the accounts for any notable items that need my attention. This is a daily task that should only take an hour or two. The accounts include FB, Twitter, IG, Pintrest, and Quora.

If you're interested, use the forum's contact us link located in your forum's footer complete with your resume of accounts managed, testimonials, costs, etc. Make sure to title your inquiry "Digital/SM Marketing Opportunity."

Thanks!
MJ

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

vishal verma

PARKED
Jan 10, 2019
I'm exploring the idea of hiring a social media/digital marketing agency to take over a lot of the social media activity for the forum, myself, and my books. Instead of starting this process elsewhere, I thought I start here right at the forum since I know there are a lot of folks here who have agencies.

Your duties would be to create and post social media stories sourced from this forum and my books, as well as monitor the accounts for any notable items that need my attention. This is a daily task that should only take an hour or two. The accounts include FB, Twitter, IG, Pintrest, and Quora.

If you're interested, use the forum's contact us link located in your forum's footer complete with your resume of accounts managed, testimonials, costs, etc. Make sure to title your inquiry "Digital/SM Marketing Opportunity."

Thanks!
MJ

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Thanks!
MJ
Wow. What a great opportunity for someone.

What do those social media accounts do @MJ DeMarco? Do they direct people back to the forum, or to a mailing list, or your books, or a combination of both?

How do you measure the success of those social media efforts?

What’s most important to you? More forum signups? More forum engagement? More book sales? Or more starfish saved?

• Admin
OP
OP
MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
What do those social media accounts do @MJ DeMarco? Do they direct people back to the forum, or to a mailing list, or your books, or a combination of both?
All the above.

How do you measure the success of those social media efforts?
At the moment I haven't had the time to do any real measurements.

What’s most important to you? More forum signups? More forum engagement? More book sales? Or more starfish saved?
All the above. Yea, even the starfish. :)

JimD

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 25, 2011
Florida
I got you on Instagram, would love to help out! :thumbsup:

Bearcorp

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I think this is a great move MJ and a great opportunity for someone, there are a few people on the forum that manage social media accounts, (@Ziad ?) hope someone from here takes you up on it!

Last edited:

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 5, 2019
Will you allow newbie (not complete newbie) to work for You ? I am just curious for the same.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom