The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Digital Payment System (Urgent!)

sonny_1080

Creating a tool I want to use.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
I'm tired of my clients having to send me checks to my mailbox. Can anybody recommend a digital payment system?

I want to be able to email them a digital form with the terms and conditions and then a way for them to fill in their payment details so that I can initiate auto-pay each month.

What do you guys use?

@Johnny boy @Andy Black

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I'm tired of my clients having to send me checks to my mailbox. Can anybody recommend a digital payment system?

I want to be able to email them a digital form with the terms and conditions and then a way for them to fill in their payment details so that I can initiate auto-pay each month.

What do you guys use?

@Johnny boy @Andy Black
Could you do PayPal? Similar to the INSIDERS subscription but monthly. I think you can write t&c.

sonny_1080

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
Could you do PayPal? Similar to the INSIDERS subscription but monthly. I think you can write t&c.
I could, I'm looking into them right now. I know theres DPS and another one I think its called slider too. Not sure which is the best

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I use Freshbooks with Stripe, and PayPal subscriptions.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Is this 1999?

Some of us prefer to pay by check still... (yup some of us is me)

But yes there are tons of options to pay virtually. Just compare fees across platforms before proceeding.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

What do you guys use?

@Johnny boy @Andy Black
I like checks. No chargebacks. I’d do it all that way if I have big ticket clients.

For the lawn company though we use QuickBooks and do recurring transactions because we have to run 90 cards a month all year.

We use JotForm for the signup. They don’t like it when you collect credit cards like that because it’s not PCI compliant. So just call them up and get it over the phone, save it somewhere (technically you aren’t supposed to, but if I need to transfer people to another payment processor I’m not going to call up 90 people and ask for their card numbers again). Commandment of control.

QuickBooks is what we use for anything financial. It works great.

sonny_1080

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
I love the FLF. All of you guys are the best!

For the lawn company though we use QuickBooks and do recurring transactions because we have to run 90 cards a month all year.

We use JotForm for the signup. They don’t like it when you collect credit cards like that because it’s not PCI compliant. So just call them up and get it over the phone, save it somewhere (technically you aren’t supposed to, but if I need to transfer people to another payment processor I’m not going to call up 90 people and ask for their card numbers again). Commandment of control.

QuickBooks is what we use for anything financial. It works great.
Quickbooks only sends the invoices, right? Or do they process the recurring payments as well?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
621%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I love the FLF. All of you guys are the best!

Quickbooks only sends the invoices, right? Or do they process the recurring payments as well?
No. They process payments too. We don’t send invoices.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.