The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Digital Payment System (Urgent!)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

sonny_1080

Making friends and solving problems!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I'm tired of my clients having to send me checks to my mailbox. Can anybody recommend a digital payment system?

I want to be able to email them a digital form with the terms and conditions and then a way for them to fill in their payment details so that I can initiate auto-pay each month.

What do you guys use?

@Johnny boy @Andy Black

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Odysseus M Jones

1046, 1569, 2092, 3138...
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2020
50.4555° N, 4.4647° W
I'm tired of my clients having to send me checks to my mailbox. Can anybody recommend a digital payment system?

I want to be able to email them a digital form with the terms and conditions and then a way for them to fill in their payment details so that I can initiate auto-pay each month.

What do you guys use?

@Johnny boy @Andy Black
Could you do PayPal? Similar to the insiders subscription but monthly. I think you can write t&c.

OP
OP
sonny_1080

sonny_1080

FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Could you do PayPal? Similar to the insiders subscription but monthly. I think you can write t&c.
I could, I'm looking into them right now. I know theres DPS and another one I think its called slider too. Not sure which is the best

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I use Freshbooks with Stripe, and PayPal subscriptions.

Mike Partee

(Formerly UnrealCreative)
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2016
San Juan
Is this 1999?

But to answer your question: Chargebee (for building checkout pages, packages, etc) hooked up to stripe's payment processing infrastructure is probably the easiest way to go.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Is this 1999?
Some of us prefer to pay by check still... (yup some of us is me)

But yes there are tons of options to pay virtually. Just compare fees across platforms before proceeding.

Johnny boy

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 9, 2017
Washington State

What do you guys use?

@Johnny boy @Andy Black
I like checks. No chargebacks. I’d do it all that way if I have big ticket clients.

For the lawn company though we use QuickBooks and do recurring transactions because we have to run 90 cards a month all year.

We use JotForm for the signup. They don’t like it when you collect credit cards like that because it’s not PCI compliant. So just call them up and get it over the phone, save it somewhere (technically you aren’t supposed to, but if I need to transfer people to another payment processor I’m not going to call up 90 people and ask for their card numbers again). Commandment of control.

QuickBooks is what we use for anything financial. It works great.

OP
OP
sonny_1080

sonny_1080

FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I love the FLF. All of you guys are the best!

For the lawn company though we use QuickBooks and do recurring transactions because we have to run 90 cards a month all year.

We use JotForm for the signup. They don’t like it when you collect credit cards like that because it’s not PCI compliant. So just call them up and get it over the phone, save it somewhere (technically you aren’t supposed to, but if I need to transfer people to another payment processor I’m not going to call up 90 people and ask for their card numbers again). Commandment of control.

QuickBooks is what we use for anything financial. It works great.
Quickbooks only sends the invoices, right? Or do they process the recurring payments as well?

Wil22

Contributor
Jun 8, 2020
Philadelphia,Pa
I use PayPal business. Charges were less than other banking institutions (duh) and creating a branded invoice is a snap. Let us know which one you finally pick.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom