The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Digital agency helping entrepreneurs and startups succeed

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Dreamify

New Contributor
Mar 25, 2019
Hi guys!

We've just launched a rebrand of our digital agency with the aim of specifically helping entrepreneurs and startups realizing their digital business dreams. What we believe we do a little different than many other agencies, is that we start with the client's business vision, let it lead the way as we set up goals and actions together, and then co-create the digital presence and follow through until our joint goals are successfully achieved.

What are your thoughts on this concept and our website as a whole?

I appreciate taking your time and thank you in advance!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Are you subversively advertising/self-promoting or asking for legitimate feedback?

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
The design looks sharp. I would have recommended not going with a .net domain extension, but your premise is probably strong enough to overcome that shortcoming.

Your messaging needs work, in my opinion. Your landing page reads:

"At Dreamify we believe in the power of dreams. We create powerful digital experiences and dreamify* visions for businesses, entrepreneurs and startups from all over the world."

I still don't fully understand what you're selling. You have not defined "digital experience" for me. This term can mean many many different things.

Whoever your graphic designer is, kudos.

OP
OP
Dreamify

Dreamify

New Contributor
Mar 25, 2019
Are you subversively advertising/self-promoting or asking for legitimate feedback?
I am well aware of the rules and I am asking for genuine feedback. But if you consider it being advertising, then I respect that.

OP
OP
Dreamify

Dreamify

New Contributor
Mar 25, 2019
The design looks sharp. I would have recommended not going with a .net domain extension, but your premise is probably strong enough to overcome that shortcoming.

Your messaging needs work, in my opinion. Your landing page reads:

"At Dreamify we believe in the power of dreams. We create powerful digital experiences and dreamify* visions for businesses, entrepreneurs and startups from all over the world."

I still don't fully understand what you're selling. You have not defined "digital experience" for me. This term can mean many many different things.

Whoever your graphic designer is, kudos.
Thanks for the feedback 404profound. The point about the message is valid for sure, we'll take it another round and see if we can make it more clear.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
How would he do one without the other?
Too many folks use the forum for their backlinks and self-promoting objectives under the guise of asking for feedback. The big tell is post and then disappear and contribute nothing anywhere else, no intro, no other contributions but a thinly veiled request for feedback.

I am well aware of the rules and I am asking for genuine feedback. But if you consider it being advertising, then I respect that.
The fact you responded lends credibility to your desire for feedback, most don't return.
We've just launched a rebrand of our digital agency with the aim of specifically helping entrepreneurs and startups realizing their digital business dreams.
Site looks good. I think your main headline and sub-benefit could use some tweaking to better express what you do. "We are a digital agency that creates powerful digital experiences" -- what does that mean? A powerful digital experience? Is that building websites? Social media presences? Brand building? I think you need to be more specific to your company's primary mission so visitors know without question, what you do, and what you can do for them. Right now I'm not sure, and I'm in your target market. You have 5 seconds to make that happen.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
Dreamify

Dreamify

New Contributor
Mar 25, 2019
Too many folks use the forum for their backlinks and self-promoting objectives under the guise of asking for feedback. The big tell is post and then disappear and contribute nothing anywhere else, no intro, no other contributions but a thinly veiled request for feedback.

The fact you responded lends credibility to your desire for feedback, most don't return.

Site looks good. I think your main headline and sub-benefit could use some tweaking to better express what you do. "We are a digital agency that creates powerful digital experiences" -- what does that mean? A powerful digital experience? Is that building websites? Social media presences? Brand building? I think you need to be more specific to your company's primary mission so visitors know without question, what you do, and what you can do for them. Right now I'm not sure, and I'm in your target market. You have 5 seconds to make that happen.
Thanks for the feedback MJ DeMarco. We added "We are a digital agency" to the paragraph since the last iteration, but perhaps it is still not clear enough as you just stated. Naming specific services that we offer might be the key here, so I'll think about it. And yes, the 5 seconds rule is a great point for sure.

Andy Black

Dad, husband, entrepreneur.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Who do you help? What do you help them with? How do you do it?

Try and answer those questions for visitors in the 5 seconds MJ mentioned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock