The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DicksByMail.com-How a guy went from 12 orders a week to 2000 orders a day in 14 days

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
One of the funnier posts by a potential "buyer" ;

Hey I have a couple questions:
Regarding the candy:
1: Are the Dicks Soft or Hard?
2: If they are Soft Dicks. Do the Dicks get Harder as time passes since it takes a few days to mail them?
3: Do the Dicks taste good? Has anyone sent you feedback regarding how good all those dicks taste?
4: In the pictures on the site. I am assuming that the recipient get's the whole package correct? As in the Dicks as well as the Balls?
5: The sales copy is very nice. I like it. It seems like a great business. Especially in less than 1 weeks time. I knew deep down selling Dicks was the way to go. But I guess you beat me to the punch with your Dicks n stuff. One of my main questions as well is... Even though the sales copy is good, and the Dicks just keep on Growing by the day...
It still seems as though some info is being left out... Regarding the financials ect...
I just want to be sure all the Holes are filled with the Dicks, the lacking information ect... to assure my bid.
6: I do want to confirm with you, that you have tested your product to assure quality. Do you personally think the Dicks Taste Good?
7: Regarding the Inventory. How many Dicks are you sitting on as of now?
8: Just out of curiosity. Regarding the financials. The saying goes "Don't get High on your own supply". So I am just curious... Have you eaten any of the Dicks that are not mentioned in your sales copy? If so, how many dicks have you eaten? Out of all the dicks you ate, what would be the profit "us" as the "future business owner" would have made off of all the dicks you have eaten? I just want to know if there is any wiggle room to play around with the dicks to make sure we maximize our profits and test different methods and or strategies that you have not yet tested.

I really look forward to hearing from you and hope all my questions are answered as they are very important in my decision to Bid.
If not, I wish you the best of luck and hope the orders keep flowing and the Dicks Keep Coming.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.