How did you figure out your purpose in life and how did you take action to make a change?
Tough question, yes I know..
So in the last 6 months my life has turned upside down because of realizations and destroyed old beliefs.
TMF and Unscripted changed how I view the world and I actually feel lost. What I earlier believed was my own goals and dreams, turned out be false and I’ve realized that most of my choices have been because of external opinions and expectation.
I’ve started to save 70% if my salary. All I think about is entrepreneurship and I also have dreams about it. My priorities have totally changed and so have my weekly “schedule”. But I still only consume, even if it’s ONLY about business.
Can anyone relate to this? I don’t recognize myself anymore, I think my environment is awful and I almost want to do a reset in life somewhere else.
About me:
-20 years old
-been to World Championship in Archery
Comfortable salary
-Bought a $1000 course in eCommerce but I’m not committed
-Read: 100m offer, How to win friends
Think and Grow R, RichDadPD + more
-Want to live my life in the Fastlane!
Tough question, yes I know..
So in the last 6 months my life has turned upside down because of realizations and destroyed old beliefs.
TMF and Unscripted changed how I view the world and I actually feel lost. What I earlier believed was my own goals and dreams, turned out be false and I’ve realized that most of my choices have been because of external opinions and expectation.
I’ve started to save 70% if my salary. All I think about is entrepreneurship and I also have dreams about it. My priorities have totally changed and so have my weekly “schedule”. But I still only consume, even if it’s ONLY about business.
Can anyone relate to this? I don’t recognize myself anymore, I think my environment is awful and I almost want to do a reset in life somewhere else.
About me:
-20 years old
-been to World Championship in Archery
Comfortable salary
-Bought a $1000 course in eCommerce but I’m not committed
-Read: 100m offer, How to win friends
Think and Grow R, RichDadPD + more
-Want to live my life in the Fastlane!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
