The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Working hard for 6 years and provide the financial security or find your purpose and create a business align to it which won't be as successful?

Grom

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Aug 24, 2023
I recently watched the video of Hamza on YouTube where he explain "the full money guide", and there he told that you must find your purpose and create business around it, find your flow state task in which you'll be fully engaged.
I'm thinking about it and compare it to the information in the "The millionaire fastlane ", where MJ DeMarco said that you must work so hard and provide a financial security in 6 years. So if my purpose can't be scale to the size of million dollars what to choose. I want to earn the decent amount of money on less than 10 years and then dedicate myself to my purpose (building a Ukraine somehow)
So my question is what to do:
Start the business which can produce you millions in the future and which you interesting in or to immediately do a business that aligned to your purpose and will be much harder to scale it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

emavery176

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 21, 2023
I recently watched the video of Hamza on YouTube where he explain "the full money guide", and there he told that you must find your purpose and create business around it, find your flow state task in which you'll be fully engaged.
I'm thinking about it and compare it to the information in the "The millionaire fastlane ", where MJ DeMarco said that you must work so hard and provide a financial security in 6 years. So if my purpose can't be scale to the size of million dollars what to choose. I want to earn the decent amount of money on less than 10 years and then dedicate myself to my purpose (building a Ukraine somehow)
So my question is what to do:
Start the business which can produce you millions in the future and which you interesting in or to immediately do a business that aligned to your purpose and will be much harder to scale it?
I would pick something with the highest probability of making money rather than pursuing a passion.

Your passion might be different from what the market desires.

Running a business that isn't scalable increases the probability you will trade time for money. Trading time for money is like owning a second job - except you cannot take vacations or quit because the money stops flowing once you leave.

Last edited:

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
Is your priority to be able to work on your “purpose” all day or to make a F*ck ton of money?

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
406%
Apr 16, 2019

Find a product or service that earns you a profit X/sale.
Grow sales until your earnings suffice your standard of living Y/mo.
Minimize time input into the business.
Invest time/earnings into other more meaningful ventures as you grow as a person.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...