The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Debunk Money and Success Myths and Thrive in the Fastlane

Anything related to matters of the mind

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
Wired for Success
Practical Philosophies to Master Entrepreneurship & Live Life on Your Terms

Modern culture today idolizes entrepreneurship yet disregards entrepreneurial values, creating many myths around money, freedom, and success. This makes things considerably harder for those who want to work for themselves. Wired for Success is a book that debunks those myths which hold people back from creating the life they want, and it also shows them how close their dreams actually are.

It’s a book for those who are curious not only about financial freedom but also about intellectual and emotional freedom. It’s for the individual who wants to be able to rely on themselves, completely, to create life on their terms.

If you’re like most of us, you own more books than you can ever read. You don’t want your time wasted because you have so many other great books to get to. So, when you choose a book, you want it to shake you up on the inside. You want that rush, that sensation from building a new connection in your mind. You want a fresh insight. That’s what you can get when you read Wired for Success.

Click Here to Add It To Your Library

This is a book that explores philosophy and entrepreneurship. It’s one that challenges modern-day cultural conditioning and exposes widespread limiting beliefs that cause people to struggle in business and in life. In it, you’ll find eastern philosophy and western psychology employed to describe how the human being experiences reality, and why some people see a world others don’t. You’ll uncover the values and beliefs that can influence your behavior to be consistent with both happiness and success, and you’ll discover how to get an advantage in playing the role of the entrepreneur. Wired for Success is all about practical ways of getting an edge against the worst enemy you’ll face in business—yourself.

So, if you want to:

• Learn about what makes humans tick, so that you can make the most out of your own human experience
  • Study the ideologies and mindsets accompanying success, so that you too continue to create things you and others will be proud of, and
  • Know about potential hazards you should look out for to protect yourself from unnecessary suffering
Then, this book will be nourishment for your brain.

You can get it in eBook, Paperback, and Hardcover versions on Amazon and all other major online book retailers.

Also, for a limited time, the eBook is only $0.99.

So, for about a dollar, you can save yourself years of research and seeking in self-development for mindset, understanding, and strategies that will serve you as an entrepreneur. Just think of all the acrobatics you can learn in that time.

Really though, if this is of ANY interest to you, don't treat it like most people treat their dreams. The longer you wait to do the important things, the harder they become to do. Like when you let scrambled eggs crust on your skillet too long, it becomes near impossible to clean!

Life passes by before we know it. That's the nature of things. Kind of like the $0.99 price on the eBook.

--This Is a Link You Can Use to Use Order Now

Before it does though, I want to make sure I did what I could have for anyone who's on the fence. It's also another way I get to say thank you for considering my book.

As a bonus to those of you who resonate with my level of nerd, if you send me proof of purchase and tell me something you liked about it, I’ll give you what I call the Strategic Position Identifier Method for free. This is a simple yet powerful method for identifying your life’s major opportunities and potential hazards. This way, you get to strategically plan for the best results.

SPIM is like having a bird’s eye view of your business from the mind of a 50+ year veteran business executive. It will help you understand things from a macro level by providing you with a potent source of information for strategic planning.

Sound good?

A book to stimulate your mind and then the exact process I and many high-level executives use for strategic development.

You might just seem like an undercover genius to your friends who don’t nerd out on this stuff.

Anyway, I gotta get going now. Cartwheels won't perfect themselves! Ready to make that decision?

Click Here to Buy Now
Box Promo.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck!

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I've had the pleasure of being one of the earliest readers of Wired for Success (and even interviewed Edmond the author on my podcast as a result: Episode 56 - Wired for Success with Edmond Abramyan | Tudor Dumitrescu ) - and wow, this is a groundbreaker. It's an amazing synthesis of Eastern and Western wisdom applied to transforming your internal life, in order to change your external circumstances and succeed as an entrepreneur.

It combines extensive personal experience with science & philosophy to show you the techniques you need in order to overcome trauma, deal with limiting beliefs, build a huge business and live life on your terms.

I've read a lot of great self-development books (I'm sort of a junkie for them), and I can say that Wired for Success is amongst my top 10, largely due to the way it combines wisdom from two different traditions to deliver a working framework that you can use to transform your life on a day to day basis.

Thank you Edmond!

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
In the book, there's a part where I compare life to a wrestling match. I talk about the importance of accepting the given circumstances we're faced with and adapting accordingly to meet our objectives.

Jones talks about it here, explaining how that idea helps him prioritize what's most important in his life.

book shoutout.JPG

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 24, 2021
These days, especially after reading all 3 of MJs books, I find that I have read enough books, reading more than enough online, & even through executing on many different types of businesses (which taught me that the challenge lies in executing), that reading another book (there are so many others I still want to read) is not going to help me right now.
I guess I'm wondering whether it is necessary to read this one now.

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
These days, especially after reading all 3 of MJs books, I find that I have read enough books, reading more than enough online, & even through executing on many different types of businesses (which taught me that the challenge lies in executing), that reading another book (there are so many others I still want to read) is not going to help me right now.
I guess I'm wondering whether it is necessary to read this one now.
Great observation on how the challenge lies in execution. That's really where our ability is tested, right? Reading doesn't take the place of execution as you said. If it did, I could read my way to a summer six-pack while still enjoying this coffee-flavored ice cream from Trader Joe's.

So, if that's the case—that reading doesn't take the place of execution—why read at all?

I'm sure everyone has their own reason to read, and you seem to have fulfilled yours. What was it?

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 24, 2021
Great observation on how the challenge lies in execution. That's really where our ability is tested, right? Reading doesn't take the place of execution as you said. If it did, I could read my way to a summer six-pack while still enjoying this coffee-flavored ice cream from Trader Joe's.

So, if that's the case—that reading doesn't take the place of execution—why read at all?

I'm sure everyone has their own reason to read, and you seem to have fulfilled yours. What was it?
Well, I only read Non fiction, 90% of which relates to business and/or self improvement.
So my reason is to get better, improve my life & to be more aligned with my life purpose.

I read books to learn that which I don't know & to execute in life. I'm now at a point where I see repeat concepts and teachings in books, almost as if I've come around full turnkey, hence why I feel all that's left is to push execution and learn that way.

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
Well, I only read Non fiction, 90% of which relates to business and/or self improvement.
So my reason is to get better, improve my life & to be more aligned with my life purpose.

I read books to learn that which I don't know & to execute in life. I'm now at a point where I see repeat concepts and teachings in books, almost as if I've come around full turnkey, hence why I feel all that's left is to push execution and learn that way.
When a person studies a given topic long enough, they're bound to eventually see repeat concepts. I think the great thing about that (and books in general) is to have multiple perspectives of any given teaching. That's what allows this supercomputer brain we all have to build the connections necessary for a deeper understanding.

1654639483206.jpeg

With that said, we should never allow ourselves to be fooled by ourselves, thinking "reading another book will solve my problem".

Reading will give a person insights, tools, information, strategies, ideologies, and perspectives, but books themselves cannot solve problems. In this sense, they can show the way

Somewhat related, a quote I really like about reading:

"No one ever reads a book. He reads himself through books." — Romain Rolland

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
The very thing that sets us apart from the rest of the species on this planet is also the same thing that can make us miserable.

I’m not one of those that’s going to tell you this road is always sunshine and rainbows. Parts of it are nothing but rain, darkness, and mud.

You could be doing EVERYTHING right, and yet things outside your control can swoop in and sweep you down to your back.

You didn’t ask for it, but it’s here, it happened—it had to.

Now, what to do about it?

In Chapter 13 of Wired for Success, I pitch the idea that “During periods when we find ourselves miserable, we should stop trying to not be so miserable.”

That means acceptance. But not only that, it means being open and patient, as opposed to being closed off, mentally occupied by the troubles. Like a samurai in the midst of a sword battle: if he keeps his mind fixed solely on his opponent’s weapon in defense, he misses all the vulnerable openings left for his own attack.

It’s in this open and receptive state of mind that we allow ourselves to adapt and seize opportunities in the chaos.

287267604_2723072384496148_1419120672701621682_n.jpg

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
The audiobook for Wired for Success is now available on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes.

Sign up to Audible with this link and get the entire audiobook free: https://adbl.co/3uLa6tP

Woosah

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Jan 6, 2022
GetSmarterWithBooks on Instagram put together a pretty cool review of Wired for Success I thought I'd share with you guys since he went the extra mile and provided some excerpts:

" .
The author Edmond Abramyan @projectbeinghuman talks about the nature of our society, and how an individual gets driven by the norms of society from the very beginning of life. We’ve developed a goal-driven mindset and chased one goal after another and forgotten the true meaning of living a life.

The book helps you to find your creative side. You’ll find mindsets, ideologies, and practical techniques that will not only allow you to reach your goals but to experience the satisfaction and fulfillment of living a human life. It presents philosophies and life values of some great people from history to learn from. Each chapter gives you something to think about.

I really find this thought fascinating and impactful that knowledge is a collection of information, but we should train ourselves to rationally think about this data and give the right meaning to it in order to find the truth.

You’ll learn:
How our beliefs build our destiny and self-awareness.
How different perspectives create different realities.
Need for inner contentment and adaptation.
How habits work and how we can make powerful habits.
Entrepreneurship applied to business owners.
Stages that bring us to make changes in attitude and behavior.

The book is very intriguing. It made me pause many times while reading it and made me think about it. I gained some new insights from the book and I recommend everyone to give it a read. I can call this book the first step towards enlightenment."

1.JPG
2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.