The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Daily Update] Watch me go from Freelancer To Entrepreneur

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
I recovered $45 out of $80 recently. Today is being a hard day (sore body and foggy brain) despite the meditation, exercise, and sleep. Should I take a break?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Quick update... I have no idea of what's going on nor what the numbers are.

After I complete the current group of topics, I'll make a recount. Immediately, I'll make the down payment to start the production.

I've also got some freelance responses. Lex Deville taught me to qualify your clients and send them offers they can't refuse. Proposals are drawing attention and getting responses.. Big thanks!

What a crazy week is being! It's all over the place, and I'm doing more coffee to write more and fund the product faster. Once it's shipping I can go back to a more healthy routine. I'd give it a week at most.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
what happend?
Hey guys, I've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes!

I'm following a very demanding daily goal right now. But I want to get back to daily updates as soon as I get some room to breath.

Expect it 1-3 days to start. The summary is, I doubled my networth only from writing, achieving in 1-2 months what took me 8.

Let's start the operation: Crush 2020!

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
I'll get back to this thread with a proper update. The current condition is:
- Earning $135 per day (6 consecutive days now)
- Product shipping to amazon
- Searching for a photographer
- Goal of $3700 before Demember 25 ($133 per day for 28 days)
- Need to finish today earlier to research a bunch of articles for tomorrow
- Sleeping solid 8.5hrs
- I do nothing else in my day other than basic productivity and health habits

nordine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 10, 2020
Belgim
you should add a solid day off at least once in a while where you do absolutely nothing. Do a bowling, sport, anything with your friends. 24 straight hours where you don't think or talk about becoming rich or how to be rich, or whatever. If you stay in a bubble you will slowly consume yourself until you explode. you're young, trust me, you will benefit from getting out of the bubble once in a while. I don't know you so maybe you already do it, but it seems from what you write here that you forget about this part.

Last edited:

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
87bbadf6-ba42-450c-ba38-804a04599435.png
Back to 3X uploads per day I guess! Busyness won't stop me from posting.

First things first. I promised the get back after sorting things out with the FBAs inventory. Well...
IMG.jpg

Check.

Here we are. Back to the forum. And just on time to crush the year.

You may wonder what the next goal is? Because technically, we already hit the money goal we needed.

Goals For The End Of the Year
Right now, the list looks like this:
- Get €300 for the product launch and photographer
- Get €1600 to pay for the current rent + 2 months in advance (for comfort)
- Get a €850 laptop that's about five times faster than my current computer (for product research and coding)
- An extra €400 for emergencies

That's about €2800, or $3500 in 28 days (before December 24th). The mission? To save Christmas.

This year, I'm giving this holiday my own meaning. It's the end of the year and I wondered: What's the best way to head-start 2021? I wrote down everything I'd need to make to be ready.

So after making $3500, by January 1st, I'd be at ground zero. But with no expenses left. What will be next?

Well, that's why December 24th is key here. If I achieve the goal, I'm taking vacations until December 31st where I won't work at all. The first real vacations of my life, no joke!

Aside from family time, I'm gonna use that vacation week to focus 100% on designing the goals for 2021. I got an entrepreneur friend from the Netherlands and another from Germany (@dilooska), so we're gonna plan that together in some Zoom calls.

If any of you would like to join our accountability sessions, feel free to do it! If you wonder where to meet entrepreneurial friends, here's the easiest way for you to do it.

Let's get back to what this thread is about... the numbers.

The Numbers

I did the math, but I don't remember exactly how much I have saved. All I know is there is enough to pay for everything I want and I've been making $135 for eleven days in a row.

Because I don't know that, let's start from zero for now...
2020-12-07 21_31_08-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsof...png
2020-12-07 21_31_24-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsof...png

Biggest news since October:
- I now write with a guy about productivity content (very friendly guy, weekly calls and stuff): 3.3c/w for articles, 3.5c for YouTube Scripts, and 3.7c for sales content
-I've been grinding with the main client who has lots of keywords at 2.2c/w. Last month, we agreed to renegotiate the rate to 3.3c/w by the end of the year. That should happen next week, around day 12

$135 per day basically comes from writing 5500 words per day. If you reach 2000 before 5pm, that's still good. And if I reach 2000 or 3000 before 12pm, that gives me a lot of free time later.

Honestly, I don't do anything other than writing, working out, and taking coffee (4x per week).

My current goal:
To reach $135 in my day asap. Then use the rest of the time to research other articles (I have unlimited work basically) and aim to make another $135 that day. Because if I do:
1. That's another day I don't need to work
2. That extends my vacation time by one day
3. And if I miss one day, I have this error margin to save my a$$

Wrapping up...
This is no longer just about Amazon.

In 2021, I'd like to succeed in FBA and starting launching more products. $30K per month in passive profit sounds reasonable to me. I also want to start gathering the dev team for the future Gamification Saas company. The Belgian friend wants to join me.

I see it this way. If I win this challenge, not only I'm earning vacation time on Christmas:
- I'll have officially crushed 2020 and made it my best year ever, all while those losers are hating it
- I won't be stuck on the same old goals. I'll start 2021 an actual fresh start. Now that I never need to worry about money again, it's a new world of possibilities.

I invite you to challenge yourself as well.

So what are you doing this Q4?

P.S. After the vacation week, I don't plan to keep making this much. I'll move onto other things depending on the goals I set before the New Year

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 1/3 , Day 12 of 28 (Tuesday)

It's 12:20 PM and got 1500 of 5600 words written (financial advisory content).

Instead of calculating how much that is, let's just do the numbers by the end of the day.

Today's Goals Are:
- Writing another 500 on another financial topic
- Write a sales page for a $50 content pack (not mine)

That should make $133 (or $135. It makes no difference towards the final goal).

Hopefully all ready before 5PM. The rest of time time will be for:
- Researching hard topics (~1h)
- Extra writing
- 1h for walking outside
- A high-intensity workout

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 2/3 , Day 12 of 28 (Tuesday)

It's 3:40 PM and got 3000 of 5600 words written (financial advisory content).

Goals:
- Writing another 500 on another financial topic (did 1500 instead)
- Write a sales page for a $50 content pack (pending)

Unlikely to be before 5PM, but will still be early:
- Researching hard topics (~1h) (not started)
- Extra writing (not yet)
- 1h for walking outside (not yet)
- A high-intensity workout (doing right now)

That should be enough to fight the 3PM slump

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 3/3 , Day 12 of 28 (Tuesday)

It's 9.50 PM. I'd better stop. When you work for this long, it's really hard to relax. So I give myself 9hs of bedtime instead.

Goal for the day? $135? Achieved of course.

There's a lot I didn't achieve because of lack of organization. But hey, a win is a win. All that matters is sleeping well now so I can crush it tomorrow.

Because I want to outrun $135 and make $270 instead.

- I emailed my first client today for the 50% rate raise. After working for almost one year, he agreed.
Feels great! One smart thing I did was programming the raise for December 12th. This way, I'll stay motivated for my 28-day challenge.

Also, I wanted to make a quick shoutout to @Lex DeVille and say "Thank You." That Upwork thread was really something! I didn't make it to Notorious F, but results speak for themselves. I never bought anything from you, but I can already imagine the value. Now, whenever I need money, I just go to Upwork. And within days, I land a long-term contract to write about my passions: business and productivity. No more money issues ever again.

Goals:
- Write a sales page for a $50 content pack (unfinished but wrote enough to meet the goal)

Side Missions:

- Researching hard topics (nope)
- Extra writing (no luck today)
- 1h for walking outside (done)
- A high-intensity workout (felt great)

2020-12-08 22_14_03-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsof...png

Also, I've attached the sales page I was working on (no grammar check, no edits, only text for now). Would you like to give it a read and share me your thoughts on it? Also, is this something you'd want to buy?

Attachments

• The_Productivity_Vault_Sales_Page.pdf
    65.4 KB · Views: 10

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Based on my reflection, I rushed through work yesterday because I wasted too much time on "social media." So here's what I'm gonna do:
- No Youtube
- Only go to Email and Whatsapp when I'm expecting an important message, or when I need to write someone
- Spend less than 15 minutes on this Forum. And publish once a day (At night) instead

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Update 3/3 , Day 12 of 28 (Tuesday)

It's 9.50 PM. I'd better stop. When you work for this long, it's really hard to relax. So I give myself 9hs of bedtime instead.

Goal for the day? $135? Achieved of course.

There's a lot I didn't achieve because of lack of organization. But hey, a win is a win. All that matters is sleeping well now so I can crush it tomorrow.

Because I want to outrun $135 and make $270 instead.

- I emailed my first client today for the 50% rate raise. After working for almost one year, he agreed. Feels great! One smart thing I did was programming the raise for December 12th. This way, I'll stay motivated for my 28-day challenge.

Also, I wanted to make a quick shoutout to @Lex DeVille and say "Thank You." That Upwork thread was really something! I didn't make it to Notorious F, but results speak for themselves. I never bought anything from you, but I can already imagine the value. Now, whenever I need money, I just go to Upwork. And within days, I land a long-term contract to write about my passions: business and productivity. No more money issues ever again.

Goals:
- Write a sales page for a $50 content pack (unfinished but wrote enough to meet the goal)

Side Missions:
- Researching hard topics (nope)
- Extra writing (no luck today)
- 1h for walking outside (done)
- A high-intensity workout (felt great)

View attachment 35909

Also, I've attached the sales page I was working on (no grammar check, no edits, only text for now). Would you like to give it a read and share me your thoughts on it? Also, is this something you'd want to buy?
man solid copy, I was unmotivated so after reading 1st page I got back to work.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 1/1, Day 13 of 28 (Wednesday)

I followed the media rule and got an extra hour of time today. Right now, I'm finishing the work required to reach $135. And there will still be +1h to do any other productive things.

GOALS:
Reach $135 (achieved)
Reach $260 (not yet. and not happening today)

Side Missions:
Research all the remaining articles (didn't do)
Write extra content (on queue)

2020-12-09 20_10_52-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets.png
In case someone is thinking of Amazon, know that warehouses are taking 1-3 weeks to get the inventory ready (Until December 27th in my case as the latest).

Also, the other copy was a bit of a pain to read. Here's the finished sales copy attached below.

P.S. Also did the hourly walk and work out. Let's just assume that's the daily routine, even if I don't mention it. However, I will mention if I skipped it.

Attachments

• The_Productivity_Vault_Sales_Page.pdf
    107.5 KB · Views: 0

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 1/1, Day 14 of 28 (Thursday)

Today I started strong, $50 in one hour after waking up. But for the rest of the day, I lost that advantage and still don't understand how it happened. I started with a 900-word advantage and lost it, finishing just right on $135.

Why? I'll find out and fix it tomorrow.

GOALS:
Reach $135 (achieved)
Reach $260 (not yet. and not happening today)

Side Missions:
Research all the remaining articles (didn't do)
Write extra content (not yet)

2020-12-10 22_06_39-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets.png

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 1/1, Day 15 of 28 (Friday)

Today has been hard to stop wasting time. I blame myself for not anticipating to the many interruptions, most of which took 3h long.

$135 was met, so I don't care. Tomorrow, I'll be more aggressive now that I have a higher rate.

2020-12-11 21_31_45-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets and 2 more pages - Personal - Microsof...png

GOALS:
Reach $135 (achieved)
Reach $260 (very soon)

Side Missions:
Research all the remaining articles (not yet)
Write extra content (running out of content)

My goal is to fix things tomorrow. My strategy is to start with the hardest topics, then use the biggest one to reach $260 per day. Shouldn't be easy enough to distract myself.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 1/1, Day 16 of 28 (Saturday, 10:20PM)

I saved my a$$.

I wasn't very honest with yesterdays results. I actually earned $105.

So I worked 150% harder and wiped out the loss. It was intense, but well worth it.

Also earned $135 today.

I've started with the easiest topics to get to the goal. Now that I have no penalty, I can prioritize harder topics... if I reach 50% of my goal become noon tomorrow.

Yep, Sundays are workdays here. 8h-10h solid.

2020-12-12 22_22_04-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets and 3 more pages - Personal - Microsof...png

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 1/1, Day 17 of 28 (Sunday, 9:25PM)

All good. Simple day. I got over the penalty, recovered, and I'm now ready to perform at a higher level (2x). Let's see If I can get 2x at least four times before December 20th.

- $135 today. Achieved.
- Research. Achieved.
- Extra Writing. Omitted.

2020-12-13 21_27_01-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft...png

By the way, could you guys help me with reviews in the US (Amazon FBA)?

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 1/1, Day 17 of 28 (Monday, 4:50PM)

Goals for the day $135 (achieved early)
Extra writing and research (in progress)
2020-12-14 16_52_50-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft...png

Also, I've decided to quit this forum after I crush this challenge. It's just too inactive.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
NOOOOOOO don't do that.
I mean, this thread is like one year old.

In any case, before I quit, I'll set the goals for 2021. And probably by the end of the year, I'll get back from time to time. It's probably going to be sparingly.

Dunno when the next progress thread will be.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Update 1/1, Day 19 of 28 (Wednesday, 9:40PM)

Goals for the day $135 (achieved early)
Extra writing and research (in progress)

2020-12-16 21_40_23-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets.png

My current goal is to work 2X so that I can cut off , at least, 4 days of the challenge. The last updates will come out every day.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
2020-12-18 07_22_12-Business Metrics II - Google Sheets.png

What I've earned is enough to pay for everything required (loans, Amazon). Past this point, it doesn't make much sense to keep earning at this level. Daily updates stop here.

What's next is completing a few tasks from the todo list and start planning 2021.

Good bye!

nordine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 10, 2020
Belgim
View attachment 36013

What I've earned is enough to pay for everything required (loans, Amazon). Past this point, it doesn't make much sense to keep earning at this level. Daily updates stop here.

What's next is completing a few tasks from the todo list and start planning 2021.

Good bye!
good luck man, time to take the next step with the amazon products.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.