The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CULTURE OF IRAN

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
Iran is a safe country? Sure. But if we just look up "Freedom index" Iran is the 6th least free country on earth.
Iran isn't safe at all, as someone whos iranian this country is far from safe. I wake up hearing the news of people literally being killed.
There is no chance in hell any women I know would want to wear a hijab on vacation - and why should they?
Even the ones who are a muslim and belive in hijab hate it. About 90% of the women in iran are against hijab but cant talk about their hate for it because of what can happen to them. They can get arrested, attacked, or worse. Its leading the younger generation to insanity. Teenage girls (even boys) cant talk about how much they hate their lives, they get forced to study a topic, everything is forced.

If theres one wish i have is that nobody suffers from what people in iran suffer from. Imagine a country in which the younger generation wants to escape and run away from. Embarrasing, isn't it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
Iran isn't safe at all, as someone whos iranian this country is far from safe. I wake up hearing the news of people literally being killed.

Even the ones who are a muslim and belive in hijab hate it. About 90% of the women in iran are against hijab but cant talk about their hate for it because of what can happen to them. They can get arrested, attacked, or worse. Its leading the younger generation to insanity. Teenage girls (even boys) cant talk about how much they hate their lives, they get forced to study a topic, everything is forced.

If theres one wish i have is that nobody suffers from what people in iran suffer from. Imagine a country in which the younger generation wants to escape and run away from. Embarrasing, isn't i

I dont agree with you
You are influenced by the media.

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
I dont agree with you
You are influenced by the media.
im pretty sure that i mentioned the fact that im iranian. what influences me is what i'm seeing.
you're saying that iran is perfect in every way but let me tell you it is imperfect in every way. We indeed have a powerful history and places a tourist could visit, but iran is as imperfect as a country can be.

Im unable to do many things ive dreamed of doing since i was a kid, the experiences i'm not allowed to have because im iranian are way too many to list, in other words my teenage years are gone. which is why im constantly studying, reading, working out, so that my future self can be succesful and happy.

I cannot even start my own business until ive emigrated because of how bad the situation here is, there goes another year or two.

UK_Mike

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 10, 2020
North West UK
Yes of course you have to follow the local laws. I'm saying I wouldn't visit a country that forces religion on tourists. If you go to America, nobody cares what you do religiously. If you go to Iran, and women have to cover their head just to go outside, why would I visit a place like that? Let people wear what they want.
I guess it depends on how much you want to visit a particular country, whether you're prepared to deal with that sort of requirement in order to get to see the rest of it. There are lots of places I wouldn't want to visit because of stuff I'd need to do, though they're mostly much more trivial such as not liking spiders that can kill me. Although I guess in that case, if I was prepared to wear appropriate clothing it wouldn't be an issue. There's a lot of interesting architecture in a lot of countries that I'd really like to photograph, but the realities of getting there and being there are a little too off-putting.

If locals want to wear a hijab, that's 100% their choice.
Well, no, not really. But I know what you mean.

I should add that I'm probably the least-travelled person on here, save for a few work-related trips over the years I haven't left the country, but that's just my personal choice - I've had the opportunity to do so, or to extend work trips to have some personal time, and chosen not to - so I'm not talking from experience here. My first thought is that if I was going to change that, I'd probably not be starting with a country such as that suggested by the OP purely because it does have a reputation for being a little less than safe. I'm sure there is some media slating of the general outlook - if you just listened to the news you probably wouldn't come here, either - but given how many places there are to visit, I'd need more than a random post on an unrelated forum to persuade me.

Bones81

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jul 29, 2019
I've met plenty of Persians in Houston who fled when the Shah was overthrown in the 70s. They are proud of their culture but despise the current regime and what they've done to the country, particularly when it comes to women. They never go back to visit for fear of being imprisoned while there.

Would I like to see the country and visit it's historical sites? Sure. Would I actually go there? Not a chance under the current regime.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran

If theres one wish i have is that nobody suffers from what people in iran suffer from. Imagine a country in which the younger generation wants to escape and run away from. Embarrasing, isn't it?

Anyway, I invite you.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Iran, like many countries in the Mid East, is where the prettiest women are found. 9 out of every 10 women there have beautiful facial features. Actually, not just the women, but the men too. Very handsome faces.

Unfortunately, religion stands in the way of meeting beautiful Iranian girls.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
Iran, like many countries in the Mid East, is where the prettiest women are found. 9 out of every 10 women there have beautiful facial features. Actually, not just the women, but the men too. Very handsome faces.

Unfortunately, religion stands in the way of meeting beautiful Iranian girls.

Thank you for this beautiful message. But all those who have sent a message in this regard should know that Iranian people themselves have caused the obligatory hijab. Because in 1357, when the revolution took place, they themselves demanded the hijab. So, everything that happened today is to blame from zero to one hundred of this issue. If they wanted the Shah of Iran, they would not have made a revolution. However, the United States and Britain were not innocent in this matter either. Perhaps the obligatory hijab is their fault today, because they replaced this government with the king and the people helped them.

Last edited:

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
im pretty sure that i mentioned the fact that im iranian. what influences me is what i'm seeing.
you're saying that iran is perfect in every way but let me tell you it is imperfect in every way. We indeed have a powerful history and places a tourist could visit, but iran is as imperfect as a country can be.

Im unable to do many things ive dreamed of doing since i was a kid, the experiences i'm not allowed to have because im iranian are way too many to list, in other words my teenage years are gone. which is why im constantly studying, reading, working out, so that my future self can be succesful and happy.

I cannot even start my own business until ive emigrated because of how bad the situation here is, there goes another year or two.
A Traitor means someone who leaves his country in a difficult time and thinks only of himself. If you are right that you are Iranian, come and fight to save it. But if you can not, you have no right to talk about Iran with greatness.

Last edited:

nnogalaxy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 23, 2022
A Traitor means someone who leaves his country in a difficult time and thinks only of himself. If you are right that you are Iranian, come and fight to save it. But if you can not, you have no right to talk about Iran with greatness.
i'm proudly a traitor then brother, i dont see a reason in fighting. the country was lost ages ago and nobody listens to you. the government doesnt care.

either way, lets not confuse iran with its details. the details are messed up the government, forced religion, recession etc..
but iran itself can be beautiful. powerful history, beautiful scenery and many more.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran
i'm proudly a traitor then brother, i dont see a reason in fighting. the country was lost ages ago and nobody listens to you. the government doesnt care.

either way, lets not confuse iran with its details. the details are messed up the government, forced religion, recession etc..
but iran itself can be beautiful. powerful history, beautiful scenery and many more.
Anyone who prides himself on being a traitor is a danger to that country wherever he is. Whoever wants a country must want good and bad together. The world has lost to Iran. I and others like me will stand firmly against the wrong interventions of the world.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Anyone who prides himself on being a traitor is a danger to that country wherever he is. Whoever wants a country must want good and bad together. The world has lost to Iran. I and others like me will stand firmly against the wrong interventions of the world.
I'd rather visit Tel Aviv. I've seen amazing new things coming out of there in the tech industry.

capt.izadpanah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Jul 16, 2021
Tehran

n

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!