The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crypto - Bots - my Journey - (10% per month min.)

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Told my wife "hey, remember that money I mentioned that we can afford to lose? Well, we just lost some of it. Coffee?" And I poured two cups of coffee.
Hey she agreed "in good and bad times", right?
If she did not kick your butt, you know you have a great wife.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Hi @Tourmaline, basically the strategy is working on indicators for "overbought/oversold". If the algorithm finds a coin (out of the ones you selected prior), it buys if the coin dropped sharply b/c it is highly probable that it rises again shortly afterwards.
The users job is to find and monitor the coin portfolio so you only trade with coins that have an overall positive trend. every 2 weeks i do a review of the charts of my 50 coins and do a cleanup. Kick out dropping ones and taking in new candidates.
Let me know if you want to know more, PM me if you like.

Sounds very simple, which is music to my ears.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Updated Results:
Nov 2020: 22 %
Dec 2020: 15%
Jan 2021: 21%
Feb 2021: 8%

With the 22nd February, we saw a big dip of roughly -30% throughout the whole cryptomarket.
Here Bitcoin as leading currency :
1614601480150.png
These Dips are normal and must be taken into account. I am still getting used to this rollercoaster-ride, its not a good feeling if you see how your portfolio drops so dramatically. The overall trend will pick up again mid/end this week, according to experts in the field that have more experience.
Sources: cryptosrus, digitalassets, can be found on Youtube.

Last edited:

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Crypto Currencies are high volatile, high risk investments.
You should only work with money that you can spare.
Do not work with lended money.
This is not a get-rich-quick-model - Its based on compound interest.
Start slow with small amounts, get experience, then take it from there. Be patient.
Main goal:
a (relatively) stable income which grows steadily.

I am writing the following text from my memory, so its not a "live journal".
Beginning of September 2020:
I searched for automated income machines on youtube, surfed around to finance sector and landed at so called "bots".
My deeper further research brought my to the corner of cryptocurrencies where i spend some days to get a grip on crypto basics.

Mid September 2020:
I found some youtube videos that talked about crypto bots that should earn some money "passive income style".
"Yeah sure" you think now, same as i did. To be sceptic is not a bad thing.
Always check all facts yourself, never just believe someone.

So now its a setup where i have 1/3rd - 1/2 of my portfolio in open positions, no stop-loss but trailing-stop-loss.
This means I can never loose all my money - of course if the whole crypto market crashes, all open positions would loose value.

Back to business...
What I decided is to try out a solution called "cryptohopper". This is just one of many bot solutions in the crypto sector.
I followed some introduction videos that showed me exactly how to setup that bot.
What i had to learn was:
  • Basic crypto understanding (from many videos)
  • cryptohopper documentation (youtube and own education material on their website)
  • functions of crypto exchanges (basics again with some videos)
  • how to connect the bot to my chosen exchange
Fast forward to today:
After some finetuning and learning - my ROI of the last 3 month is in the 15-18% range per month (proven in bull markets, as i have only experience from Sep 20 til today).
After inclusion of a buffer for bad times, where i won't have any wins for 3 months, i plan with 10% in average over the year.

Why i am here:
I am willing to give everyone who is interested further information in this area.
I can give advice on the following side topics:
  • General "how to setup" of the crypto exchange "binance"
  • General "how to setup" of the platform "cryptohopper"
  • Importance of security and anonymity in crypto
  • trading strategies and tactics
  • trading mindset
  • copy my setup to receive similar outcomes
As a thank you, i would ask you to use my affiliate links while registering at the exchange and the cryptohopper which bring some 10% savings to both of us. This is optional of course.

I will do my best to answer all questions, what do you want to know?

Sources that i can recommend:
Coin Bureau (basics on crypto)
Aureum Victoria (german) ( mainly focused on cryptohopper)
99bitcoins (basics on crypto)
Cryptohopper (getting started)

Results:
Nov 2020: 3351 USD (Portfolio: 15K USD)
Dec 2020: 3293 USD (Portfolio: 22K USD)
Jan 2021: 10554 USD (Portfolio: 50K USD)
imo bots can make you way less than research & due diligence.

You do have the benefit of automation but in a bear market...I'm not overly confident of what ones results might be.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
imo bots can make you way less than research & due diligence.

You do have the benefit of automation but in a bear market...I'm not overly confident of what ones results might be.
Good point. Thanks for your comment.
Yes i am with you, this can just be one income stream. High volatility and risk of this investment/trading needs balance or lets call it "Inertial damping system", to let me sleep better...
I need definetely multiple sources of income, for stability.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Hi all, here my update for the month of April 2021.

Updated Results:
Mar 2021: 14%
April 2021: 9%

The month of April was the worst in case of BTC growth so far.
BTC started with ~59KUSD and ended with ~54KUSD with a 2 week downtrend.
april_BTC.png

The cryptomarket overall performed slightly better with the same downtrend starting on 18th:
april_cryptomarket.png

The bot generated 8.7% of growth in April with last 2 weeks of very low trading volume, resulting in the low growth.
april_bot_activity.png

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Hi all, here my update for the month of May 2021.

Updated Results (rounded):

May 2021: 9%

On May-12th, the crypto-sphere has experienced a major dip, which continued until today.

BTC began May with ~57KUSD and ended with ~35KUSD.
The drama began on May13th with Elon Musk talking about bad energy consumption of Bitcoin. The market reacted fast and BTC dipped from slightly above 54K to 52K in a blink of an eye.
This started the trend for the rest of the month.

Media and many youtubers where spreading FUD, which was no surprise.
The best resources for serious Cryptoinvestors for me are Dan from Digital asset news and George from CryptosRus.

But lets get to the charts:
1622450828854.png

The overall Market (excl. BTC):
1622450846238.png

The bot generated 8.6% of growth in May. Overall very low number of sells due to the ongoing bearish market conditions.
1622450872301.png
The Bot is working well in these harsh conditions, still generating wins.
3rd time this year, 10% not reached, therefore status "underperformed" for May.

This was of course a cold shower but i am a strong believer in Cryptos. The whales are putting more pressure on the market to scare out retail investors. All to buy BTC and Alts at major rebates.

Coin Bureau has explained this in detail, a very interesting video if you want to know more about the backgrounds.

Other than the bot, I keep on HODLing BTC, ETH, ADA, VET, and smaller coins and DCA'd even more today.
(DCA=Dollar cost averaging)
This is a marathon and not a sprint, so i am optimistic for the future of cryptos in the mid-/longterm.

Let me know if you have any questions, i will reply to all of them.

mguerra

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Mar 23, 2015
Hi all, here my update for the month of May 2021.

On May-12th, the crypto-sphere has experienced a major dip, which continued until today.

BTC began May with ~57KUSD and ended with ~35KUSD.
The drama began on May13th with Elon Musk talking about bad energy consumption of Bitcoin. The market reacted fast and BTC dipped from slightly above 54K to 52K in a blink of an eye.
This started the trend for the rest of the month.

Media and many youtubers where spreading FUD, which was no surprise.
The best resources for serious Cryptoinvestors for me are Dan from Digital asset news and George from CryptosRus.

But lets get to the charts:
View attachment 38208

View attachment 38209

The bot generated 8.6% of growth in May. Overall very low number of sells due to the ongoing bearish market conditions.
View attachment 38210
The Bot is working well in these harsh conditions, still generating wins.
3rd time this year, 10% not reached, therefore status "underperformed" for May.

This was of course a cold shower but i am a strong believer in Cryptos. The whales are putting more pressure on the market to scare out retail investors. All to buy BTC and Alts at major rebates.

Coin Bureau has explained this in detail, a very interesting video if you want to know more about the backgrounds.

Other than the bot, I keep on HODLing BTC, ETH, ADA, VET, and smaller coins and DCA'd even more today.
(DCA=Dollar cost averaging)
This is a marathon and not a sprint, so i am optimistic for the future of cryptos in the mid-/longterm.

When everyone is getting emotional, FUD selling, etc, your bot is able to generate 8% gains without you moving a finger.

That's actually nice return in the current market conditions, IMO.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Well now the people who said "as soon as the market goes down you'll be broke!" and "it's easy to make money in a bull market!" can finally reevaluate their opinions. You have robots making 9% per month on your money, while banks are parking their money in Treasury bills that literally, honest to goodness, pay 0% interest.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Well now the people who said "as soon as the market goes down you'll be broke!" and "it's easy to make money in a bull market!" can finally reevaluate their opinions. You have robots making 9% per month on your money, while banks are parking their money in Treasury bills that literally, honest to goodness, pay 0% interest.
Absolutely right... I was not sure about the performance in these times but now i am gaining confidence.
People are going broke if they have their stop-loss active like they learned in classic trading.
I had/have positions that are down to -20% but i am not selling. its a matter of weeks and they pick up speed again and get sold. This is not optimal but at least i am not selling with loss. None of the sells was with loss btw!
Regarding banks:
they use your money, give it as a "loan" to other poor idiots for 14% interest and you as customer get 0% or even neg. interest...

Last edited:

Frinys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Oct 28, 2019
I must say, I did not expect this thread to live for long. I'm impressed that you've kept updating the thread monthly. I'm also impressed by the performance of your bot.

It still sounds like a "too good to be true" scenario. 9% profit the same month bitcoin decreased by ≈40%. If you keep this profit rate you'll be filthy rich in no time.

This bot is obviously working really well. So, here is my question. What do you think is the reason such bots aren't used by more people?

Also, how do you handle the taxes? Do the bot set aside a % of the profit which it keeps as USDT, or do you set aside fiat manually according to the amount of tax you have to pay?

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
I must say, I did not expect this thread to live for long. I'm impressed that you've kept updating the thread monthly. I'm also impressed by the performance of your bot.

It still sounds like a "too good to be true" scenario. 9% profit the same month bitcoin decreased by ≈40%. If you keep this profit rate you'll be filthy rich in no time.

This bot is obviously working really well. So, here is my question. What do you think is the reason such bots aren't used by more people?

Also, how do you handle the taxes? Do the bot set aside a % of the profit which it keeps as USDT, or do you set aside fiat manually according to the amount of tax you have to pay?
Hi Frinys,
the point is that you must be able to see 10 positions in dark red with minus 20% and wait until they surface again.
Mindset must be very stoical for this.
1622542449997.png

I think that not many people know about it and the ones that do think that its a fake or it will crash and cost you all your money.

Taxes is the hard part. I have to put aside 40% just for taxes in Germany.
Due to this i will visit Malta next week and check out the little island, which is crypto wise a paradise (0% Taxes). Also not too far from Germany so i can come and visit from time to time.
If my visit is good and I decide that it meets my requirements, i will leave Germany behind.
Means i will cut all strings, no appartment, no car, quit my job in GER, leave and only visit.
I studied tons of forum posts on how to get my tax residency to Malta, so that process is clear to me now. (not very complicated by the way)
If this runs well, i will open another thread on my expat journey to Malta.
If not, i will look for other destinations (Portugal is another one).
In the first 1-2 years i plan to work remotely, so i am not fully depending on crypto to pay my bills.
Crypto MUST still be play money that i don't have to touch to cover my living costs. Otherwise i could mess up the Bot thing and/or my HODLs.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Update after my Trip to Malta
Malta is a nice coutry, relaxed and friendly people with awesome climate conditions. Thats it.
I can't imagine to relocate, i want to stay in germany.
Next Mission:
find out, where to start a company for my cryptos. This way i can optimize my taxes hopefully. I will read and contact some experts to find the best option. I know already that germany is not making this too easy for me. Just live as an comany owner in germany and pay taxes in another country? Lets see what tricks the experts have to offer. If this forum knows how to do that, please feel free to contact me or respond to this threat.

Chosenone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jan 11, 2018
Malta is a nice coutry, relaxed and friendly people with awesome climate conditions. Thats it.
Next Mission:
find out, where to start a company for my cryptos. This way i can optimize my taxes hopefully. I will read and contact some experts to find the best option. I know already that germany is not making this too easy for me. Just live as an comany owner in germany and pay taxes in another country? Lets see what tricks the experts have to offer. If this forum knows how to do that, please feel free to contact me or respond to this threat.

You can register a company in Bulgaria and pay "only":

Tax on Dividends – 5%
Tax on Corporate & Personal Income – 10% flat rate.

Of course this would make sense if the turnover justifies the additional expenses (like the registration and local accounting).

Here you can get more information (from one of the many consulting companies):

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
You can register a company in Bulgaria and pay "only":

Tax on Dividends – 5%
Tax on Corporate & Personal Income – 10% flat rate.

Of course this would make sense if the turnover justifies the additional expenses (like the registration and local accounting).

Here you can get more information (from one of the many consulting companies):

Thanks, Cypress and Malta and Estonia have similar offers.
Extract from the site:

"Tax residence of Bulgaria"

Have you considered becoming a tax resident of Bulgaria? Under the Bulgarian legislation you can claim Bulgarian tax residence if 1. You reside in Bulgaria 183 days annually or 2. You prove that the center of your vital interests is in Bulgaria. Under point 1, you will be considered a tax resident of Bulgaria only in the year when you have resided in the country for 183 days. On the other hand, you are not required to satisfy the residence requirement if you justify that the center of your vital interests is in Bulgaria. To determine the center of vital interests, the tax office will consider the location of your employment/ self-employment, business, the country where you pay social contributions, residence permits, properties, family, and others.

The point is that i don't want to move my "center of vital intrerest" away from germany. This means, even with a company in another country, i as the owner of this company still must pay taxes in my home country.

For now, i want to stay in Germany but find a way to found a company under which my crypto business can run with much lower "tax damage". You get punished by high taxes if you do that as a regular person.

First Traveler

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 20, 2020
Florida
Hey cryptocurt, how are things going. Are your trading strategies still the same as several months ago?

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
1. My Jorney
Something i learned on my trip to Malta is that i don't want to leave my GF behind. She encourages me in everything i do and she is the best person i ever met. If i make it (which ever way, with crypto or otherwise), I will do it 100% with her. And if this means to pay more taxes in Germany, then so be it.
Learning: The right woman on your side can encourage and motivate you to go forward, even if it would hurt herself (in the short-run) while supporting her mans "Mission". Because she understood that a man without a mission will always be unhappy and not a desired partner in her life.

I believe in god, even if its not like the old fashioned being from the bible. Anyway, i asked God to give me clarity in Malta. I wanted 100% clarity if this would be the right step for my future, our future. And i got this intense impression of clarity on the day of my departure already. I could have just skipped the journey, but as i payed it, i took it.
Learning: you can't make an important decision just in your mind, you have to take the steps and make mistakes. Only this way one learnes what he wants and what he does not want. No mistakes = no progress.

I read earlier in a quite old post on this forum:
"DO NOT BE AFRAID TO MAKE MISTAKES. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING MISTAKES THEN YOU ARE NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH." (stolen from
IceCreamKid)
This nails it perfectly. A good reminder for me to speed up and make more "mistakes".

2. Next approach: holding corporation

After my return, I contacted a tax expert to learn more about a "holding corporation".
This is a legal form of organization in Germany, where you launch 2 companies. One is there to hold and manage the funds, one is for running the operative busniess only.
As long as you keep the money in the "holding", you only have to pay taxes on 5% of your wins! Sounds awesome!
Only money that is taken out of this construct must be taxed as usual. For example: your salary.

The tax expert opened my eyes by explaining how difficult and 100% correct the accounting must be in a coproration in germany. It would mean much less hassle to stay a private person that holds crypto than as a business.
Accounting cryptos is not yet settled in german law / finance, so for a company, this could lead to a whole lot of problems. Should be regulated soon, then it should become easier.
Thats what the world does not need in cryptoland: more regulation...
For now: holding corporation - skipped.

3. Back to square one
:
stay in my position and look out for alternative business ideas and let the crypto work on autopilot, my bot does it all for me.

4. BIG News for the crypto world:

6th June 2021: El Salvador becomes first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender after passing law

This is a good test and other countries will follow the progress and acceptance of BTC in El Salvador. In my opinion, many smaller countries will follow this approach.
Who is next? Paraguay? Venezuela? We'll see.

5. Lets go into the details of the month of June 2021:

June 2021: 0,6%

On June-4th, the downward trend continues, 30 day BTC performance is at -6%.
Mid June, we saw some hope for trend reversion but it soon kept its downward trend going.
The lowest point we reached on June-26th, where the total cryptocurrency market cap hit 1.19 Trilion USD.
(This is the same level as of begin of February 2021.)

BTC began June ~37KUSD and ended with ~35KUSD.
The bot generated almost no gains, all positions in deep red. But as i don't sell with loss, i let these Positions sit there and wait for a better future.

The charts:
1625120778666.png

1625120814230.png
The bot generated 0.6% of growth in June. Worst performance since i started in Sep2020.
4th time this year, 10% growth not reached, therefore status "underperformed" for June.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
News for the crypto world

We finally passed the bottom, FOMO seems to start and bring some positive movements into the market.

News from El Salvador?

El Salvador To Buy an Estimated $135,000,000 Worth of Bitcoin (Planned to go live on Sep-7th 2021.)

Source
This should fire up the BTC quite a bit...

Lets go into the details of the month of July 2021

July 2021: 0,5%

The downward trend continued up to the Jul-20, but gained momentum from there.

BTC began July ~35KUSD and ended with ~40KUSD. 12,5% gains in a short time.
The bot generated almost no gains, all positions in deep red. But as i don't sell with loss, i let these Positions sit there and wait for a better future.

The charts:
BTC Chart
1627838238560.png
1627838285104.png
The bot generated 0.5% of growth in July. Worst performance since i started in Sep2020.
5th time this year, 10% growth not reached, therefore status "underperformed" for July.

Anyway, i am a hardcore HODLER, i will either go down with the ship or i go to retire much earlier than the government plans it for me. ;-)

juniorr44

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Aug 3, 2021
Noticias para el mundo de las criptomonedas

Finalmente pasamos el fondo, FOMO parece comenzar y traer algunos movimientos positivos al mercado.

¿Noticias de El Salvador?

El Salvador comprará un valor estimado de $ 135,000,000 en Bitcoin (planeado para entrar en funcionamiento el 7 de septiembre de 2021).

Fuente
Esto debería activar bastante el BTC ...

Entremos en los detalles del mes de julio de 2021.

Resultados actualizados (redondeados):

Noviembre de 2020: 22%
Diciembre de 2020: 15%
Enero de 2021: 21%
Febrero de 2021: 8%
Marzo de 2021: 14%
Abril de 2021: 9%
Mayo de 2021: 9%
Junio de 2021: 0,6%
Julio de 2021: 0,5%

La tendencia a la baja continuó hasta el 20 de julio, pero ganó impulso a partir de ahí.

BTC comenzó julio ~ 35KUSD y terminó con ~ 40KUSD. 12,5% de ganancias en poco tiempo.
El bot no generó casi ganancias, todas las posiciones en rojo intenso. Pero como no vendo con pérdidas, dejo que estas posiciones se queden ahí esperando un futuro mejor.

Los cuadros:
Gráfico de BTC
View attachment 39283
El mercado general (excluido BTC):
View attachment 39284
El bot generó un 0,5% de crecimiento en julio. El peor desempeño desde que comenzó en septiembre de 2020.
5ª vez este año, no se alcanzó un crecimiento del 10%, por lo que el estado de julio fue " inferior al rendimiento ".

De todos modos, soy un HODLER incondicional, me hundiré con el barco o me retiraré mucho antes de lo que el gobierno planeada para mí. ;

We finally passed the bottom, FOMO seems to start and bring some positive movements into the market.

News from El Salvador?

El Salvador To Buy an Estimated $135,000,000 Worth of Bitcoin (Planned to go live on Sep-7th 2021.)

Source
This should fire up the BTC quite a bit...

Lets go into the details of the month of July 2021

BTC began July ~35KUSD and ended with ~40KUSD. 12,5% gains in a short time.

The charts:
BTC Chart
View attachment 39283
View attachment 39284
The bot generated 0.5% of growth in July. Worst performance since i started in Sep2020.
5th time this year, 10% growth not reached, therefore status "underperformed" for July.

Anyway, i am a hardcore HODLER, i will either go down with the ship or i go to retire much earlier than the government plans it for me. ;-)

how much is the bot worth? And if I enter a bear market now, when the market is bullish will it be better for me? or is it better to enter a bull market directly? And what future do you see for the bot you are using? and what is your goal with it?

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
how much is the bot worth? And if I enter a bear market now, when the market is bullish will it be better for me? or is it better to enter a bull market directly? And what future do you see for the bot you are using? and what is your goal with it?
"In a bull market, everyone can make money". Same is true for the bot.
Bot costs me 50USD/month, thats it. My recommendation would be to start out with at least 5000USD or more.
I personally do a mix between directly buying and HODL and the bot.
Hope this helps.

juniorr44

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Aug 3, 2021
"En un mercado alcista, todo el mundo puede ganar dinero". Lo mismo ocurre con el bot.
Bot me cuesta 50 USD / mes, eso es todo. Mi recomendación sería comenzar con al menos 5000 USD o más.
Personalmente, hago una mezcla entre comprar directamente y HODL y el bot.
Espero que esto ayude.
and investing 5000usd how much return can you have on average?

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Next Mission:
Why not do it a little simpler. Go to your little neighbor, Switzerland. :) We have amazing chocolate and cheese and yeah we don't pay anything on crypto or daytrading stocks. It's pretty simple to open a company here, and it's a little closer than Malta.

The Problem is that it's a grey-zone for crypto gains in a name of a company. But crypto gains on your name are completely tax-free. So maybe you know somebody here or decide to move here, either way it's pretty good here. Let me know if I could help you with anything.

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Why not do it a little simpler. Go to your little neighbor, Switzerland. :) We have amazing chocolate and cheese and yeah we don't pay anything on crypto or daytrading stocks. It's pretty simple to open a company here, and it's a little closer than Malta.

The Problem is that it's a grey-zone for crypto gains in a name of a company. But crypto gains on your name are completely tax-free. So maybe you know somebody here or decide to move here, either way it's pretty good here. Let me know if I could help you with anything.
Hi Kasimir, SUI is not part of EU and seems to be crypto friendly. If i would change my center of living, i would like to go to a warmer place. All-in-all SUI would be nice, just not my personal favorite. Thanks for your offer !

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Update for August 2021:

Aug-5th: JPMORGAN quietly unveils access to a half-dozen crypto funds

News from El Salvador

Planned to go live on Sep-7th 2021.
Source

Not everyone is for the adaption of bitcoin in El Salvador

The world has its eyes upon el salvador to see how this "experiment" will work out. If this will be successfull, many countries will follow.

Lets go into the details of the month of August 2021

August 2021: 5%

BTC began July ~42KUSD and ended with ~47KUSD. ~12% gains for this timeframe.
The bot generated 5% in August.

The charts:
BTC Chart
1630477663730.png

1630477717410.png
5th time this year, 10% growth not reached, therefore status "underperformed" for August.

I am still bullish on my approach, with a good balance between hodl and bot. Of course HODL has brought much more gains over the time but i will keep the bot running.

PlastikMan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 3, 2020
U.K.
Thanks for putting this thread together. I have started with bots last week after reading your post and I am quite happy so far with this... I know 1 week isn't enough time to gather much findings... but the bot have done 260 trades, all in green and has yielded 9% profit on the funds allocated (in only 1 week!!)...I have 20 bots, each trading a different crypto... I know I wouldn't be able to trade 260 orders on my own in this timespan, or I would loose the will to live, so I am quite pleased with this... I am using 3commas at 1.5% take profit w/ 35 safety orders... slight different strategy than yours.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.