The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Crypto - Bots - my Journey - (10% per month min.)

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

CryptoCurt

Contributor
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Told my wife "hey, remember that money I mentioned that we can afford to lose? Well, we just lost some of it. Coffee?" And I poured two cups of coffee.
Hey she agreed "in good and bad times", right?
If she did not kick your butt, you know you have a great wife.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Hi @Tourmaline, basically the strategy is working on indicators for "overbought/oversold". If the algorithm finds a coin (out of the ones you selected prior), it buys if the coin dropped sharply b/c it is highly probable that it rises again shortly afterwards.
The users job is to find and monitor the coin portfolio so you only trade with coins that have an overall positive trend. every 2 weeks i do a review of the charts of my 50 coins and do a cleanup. Kick out dropping ones and taking in new candidates.
Let me know if you want to know more, PM me if you like.

Sounds very simple, which is music to my ears.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers