Gigantic_brain
New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hello, I am planning on making weekly posts as a way to keep myself accountable and set weekly goals for my project. I will be focusing on building a career exploration platform connecting students who don't have a set direction connect with local business opurutinites that interest them. I currently do not have a background in this however I plan to take things as they come and work through obstacles with the people around me and hopefully with those more experienced than myself in this forum. My major next steps/goals are finding a technical partner to help development, and connecting with a few local businesses to investigate their needs and how to market to them, and making the first minimum viable product.
I would apreaciate any feedback on:
I would apreaciate any feedback on:
- Best ways to validate demand before building anything.
- How to find businesses that would value this concept.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
