• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

GOLD! CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days

Discussion in 'Hustles, Freelancing, Bootstrapping' started by Sean Marshall, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Bru

Bru Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $167
    Hi, good seing you re working toward your goal. Keep the motivation!!

Consider chiropractors are not necessary always behind their computer, maybe calling them directly would be more efficient.
    Try running a really quick SEO audit of their website (there are free tools online to quickly assess: page speed, meta description, titles, keywords...) . It can actually take 20 to 30min to spot a few improvement areas.
    Tell them they can really get more visits to their site (try to identify a range, « between 150 and 300 visits a month ») and that with a bit of optimization they could easily get 3 to 5more patients a month. This would make the benefit more concret for them.
    All the best

Sebah likes this.
  2. seckram

seckram PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Hey, after reading your post I think it's time to start my own SMMA company. Your post is really great and a value bomb. Just wanted to ask if you would do your business targeting local businesses or you would do internationally. Taking into account that I live in Spain.

3. Timothy Bryce

Timothy Bryce New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $6
    Hi Sean, thank you for the great post that was really helpful!

During the early stages of your Digital Marketing Agency I was wondering how you were able to make enough money from each project and still pay someone else do to the actual work?

A problem I am experiencing right now(at my own digital marketing agency), is that after hiring a web developer or social media manager to do the actual work, I am left with little in the form of profits.

Thank you!

T

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 6:56 PM
    Saavik likes this.
  4. Sean Marshall

Sean Marshall Independent since 2010 Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $7,965
    Anything that makes their lives easier or shows them how to make more money, easier. Period. Make it a no-brainer for them.

calm likes this.
  5. Sean Marshall

Sean Marshall Independent since 2010 Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $7,965
    Just start selling. The answers to all of these questions will take care of themselves as you speak with real business owners. Make a sale and you'll get it all sorted fast.

SquatchMan and Andy Black like this.
  6. Sean Marshall

Rep Bank:
    $7,965
    If email is your only source of new leads, you're going to be exactly like the millions of other agencies (especially those based in India).

Business owners delete these. I know. My clients tell me. I even get them!

Provide value right out of the gate.

Side note - chiropractors are not worth it. Too much competition. I've already shared a lot of other industries in this thread that are worth your time.

7. Sean Marshall

Rep Bank:
    $7,965
    Both! In Spain, you'll have to evaluate if they:

1. See the need to market their business online
    2. Have the budget to do so

Everything depends on that.

8. Sean Marshall

Rep Bank:
    $7,965
    Increase your prices and/or find more affordable contractors. My entire team is in the Philippines. Very cost effective.

Timothy Bryce likes this.
  9. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $170,702
    Amen. There should be a bot posting this at random throughout the forum.

@ZCP

Fox and Sean Marshall like this.
  10. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $170,702
    ...unless you email a lead of course. But then that’s providing value right out of the gate.

Sean Marshall likes this.
  11. NewManRising

NewManRising Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,784
    Yeah, I plan to collect leads by office walk-ins, organic traffic to my website (which could take awhile), and maybe even sending a postcard/flyer through the mail. A niche I was interested in has a few local businesses. I just have to come up with a great offer and USP. As of right now I don't think my offer is strong enough.

12. Twiizlar

Twiizlar Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,048
    Congrats on your success, you obviously know what you're doing in terms of sales.

After taking a look at Homepage - Social Rocketship , let me know if you need help. Your seem to be missing very basic SEO, not a good look for someone who sells SEO.

I'm only being snarky because companies like this plague the industry and give us SEOs a bad name. You might be able to fool a couple clients but this isn't sustainable.

Good luck selling your course though, i'm sure people will eat it up ;)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.