The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

Plushy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 19, 2023
USA
I love your progress thread. It's motivating and inspiring.

How long and often do you meditate?
How often do you journal? Is there a structure to how you journal?
Do you feel that these two habits have contributed to building your mindset, or was it the other things (reading, physical activity...etc)
I am thinking about becoming more consistent in journaling and meditating.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nostalgia

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
May 21, 2023
The progress is looking good so far, and I love what your building.

My question is have you gone through steps to validate that this problem actually exists, and people are willing to pay money to solve it. Also are there any competitors?

Btw I would love to take a look at the website and look for problems / ways to improve it.

Last edited:

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Wow that's a lot, as for that girl who said she wanted to be rich before 30 but did nothing to achieve it, those people will never get rich and are walking the Sidewalk (from TMF ). You are doing a very good job on achieving your goals and progressing, I have a friend that said something similar to what she said and he just plays roblox all day and is not focusing on making money or putting in work, he indulges in many instant gratification activities and it makes me said. You're 15 right? How much do you weigh and what were the PR's you hit?
Exactly. I've met four types of people:

Like minded:
People like us, grinding and working on a business. Example: You.

Blind:
People who think it's impossible to get rich, they are often the doubters and haters. Also those who don't even know it's possible. Person like this: These people can be friends, strangers and family. People who tell you to not have high expectations of yourself. They think a bad life comes from failure, not knowing failure is what differentiates a bad life from a good life. They can do it out of love, but it's still harmful for us. They are so indoctrinated in what's "normal" that they believe stepping out of it is the worst thing that can happen.

Foolish:
They think it will be easy to get rich. They procrastinate and delay their start. Person like this: Someone who doesn't start because they believe it won't take long time to succeed.

Chosen poor:
For some people, mediocrity is enough. as long as they are comfortable they don't care. These people just want everything to be ok. Example of a person like this: Someone who spends their entire day playing video games, eating unhealthy etc. Doing what they can to feel pleasure and "fun".

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
I love your progress thread. It's motivating and inspiring.

How long and often do you meditate?
How often do you journal? Is there a structure to how you journal?
Do you feel that these two habits have contributed to building your mindset, or was it the other things (reading, physical activity...etc)
I am thinking about becoming more consistent in journaling and meditating.
Thank you!

Sometimes I journal a bit during the day if I thought of something interesting or experienced something unique. But every evening before meditation and sleep I journal for as long as it takes to get clarity. I write in a notebook. I always write a quick summary of what i've done, but I also dwelve into challanging topics and challange myself. Yesterday I discussed what concioussness was, I disussed what reason was with myself. It's really interesting to reflect on topics like that. When you journal, don't be too strict, if you want to write about anything, do it. I've written a lot of different things the last 150 days, and it has helped me so much.

Benefits of Journaling:
- Clarity
- Improved decisionmaking
- Discover more of your character
- Find out what you want
Benefits of meditation:
- Clarity and mindfullness
- Peace
- Detatchment
- Improves sleep
- Calms you down.

Both are awesome and I do both daily.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
The progress is looking good so far, and I love what your building.

My question is have you gone through steps to validate that this problem actually exists, and people are willing to pay money to solve it. Also are there any competitors?

Btw I would love to take a look at the website and look for problems / ways to improve it.
I used a no code builder for it, but I've found it's limitations. To build the website I want to, I need actual programing skills. So I'm learning web development now. There are a few competitors, but the market is very much untapped and there are much demand. I read articles regarding my costumer base, and also sent out a survey to them. It had positive responses.

Howerver since it will take some time to learn, I will do another business to sharpen my skills and perhaps get a bit profitable.

I will reveal it this evening.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
12/01/23
Day's not over yet, but I'm gonna workout now and then sleep so I'll do it now.
Since this forum is filled with oppurtunity seeking entrepreneurs I'm not so sure if it's so smart to reveal my business idea since I want to go through with it but it will require muuuch coding skills which is something I lack (I'm learning it though). It dosn't matter, it's a huge market.

The bussiness I'm making is a website that uses Ai to teach children. It had cources and many other feaures. I made much progress on it with a no code builder but it was to limited so I realized I had to program it myself. I've started learning Python, and after learning Python I'll learn javascript and also CSS and html which won't take very long. To get to the level I require to make the website good enough I need to learn a lot more coding. It will at least take a year. One year without any venture? No. This is my plan:

I have started an email marketing service. Yes. I will market other businesses emails and copywrite for them. Storytelling is something I've always loved doing, and I know that passion follows money, not the other way, but I really enjoy writing. There is also a constant need for email marketing. I will begin with MailCheat(Chimp) becuase it's the only one I've found that offers a free plan. I will use the free plan to get started and then perhaps switch software or plan. I have made a landing page and also I've practiced copywriting. I woke up at 5:00 today and watched a few videos on email marketing. Seriously all my spare time I invest in it. Either by working directly on it, or working on myself by learning, reading and watching. I've started reading Ca$hvertising in school. During the breaks and sometimes during lessons I've read it. Even though I work as much as I physically can, I still feel like everyone is outworking me. Even when they don't work at all. Like one of my friends asked me about it and even though he hasen't done anything really, I still felt behind and outworked. Another one of my friends, a guy I met online. He's the same age as I but has with content marketing made a 3k/month business. At 15. I turn 16 in 7 months and 20 days. I need to have it started by then. And profitable.

The reason I'm going for a commodetized business is to gain as much skills as possible. This is why I do it:
- Marketing skills and advertisement.
- Sales
- Email marketing
Those are the main reasons.
Since I'm 15 I have a few years to just learn as much as possible.

Now I will get back to work.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Phew.
This took sooooo long.
But it was worth it because i put words to my thoughts.
Okay so Context:
I started my email marketing agency 5 days ago (I'm 15 now btw) and has sent about 200 outreaches to a bunch of companies. The outreaches were all effortlessly made and it showed. So today I decided that I would turn things around and actually try my best to write an appealing email.

Remember: I'm 15 and don't have much experience, I love writing and this is my message to a roof fixing company in USA. I'd love feedback and advice on improvements. Get your popcorns because this will take some time :)

START OF EMAIL
The title was "CHARLIE DON'T READ THIS!!"

Before you start reading this, remember that I charge.... Nothing.
Also this email was personally made for
you so if you can, I'd appreciate you taking the time to read it and absorb its value. This is proof of my dedication to my work, this is what I have done for ONLY YOU. Yes, all of this is written to you. I haven't copied and sent this to another company, only you.

Why You SHOULDN'T Read This...
Why did I write "Don't read this!!" and how did I know your name was Charlie(If it is you, Charlie, that are reading this.)? Exactly what I'm doing right now, is exactly what I can do for you, for free.
MY 8 Master Marketing Methods I Use To Make You Read This:

My Secret Process Step By Step...

METHOD 1 The Friend:

I first found a sense of friendliness and familiarity when I mentioned your name. A person's name is their favourite word. It adds a layer of personality to the email and amongst hundreds of spam emails, you chose to read this one. The name alone could have been enough to attract you to read, but I decided to go even further...

METHOD 2 The Opposite:
Now to answer your question...

Why did I write "Don't read this!!"? That was another weapon in my arsenal. Curiosity is a very powerful tool. if you are reading this then it means that this method works. When you tell someone to not do something, they get immediately more interested in doing it because of the perceived value and the fear of missing out on that value. Also, with hundreds of emails telling you to "Buy this!", "Do this" and so on, the eye gets caught one the one that stands out, the one that is opposite of every single other email, tells you to not read it. That sparks curiosity, and now to the next and shockingly underused secret method to capture the readér...

METHOD 3: The Intro:

Remember this?
"Before you start reading this, remember that I charge.... Nothing."
Why did I do that? First of all, it sets your mind to believe that there was something of value being offered in this email, and therefore captured your attention for a longer period of time. Second: Implicating that I charge nothing, leads your mind to believe that whatever value is being presented is costless. Third: Throughout the rest of the you will wonder what I am offering. This is another powerful tool. Now towards our next weapon that I am using right now...

METHOD 4: The Highlighting:

Have you noticed that I make certain words and sentences bold? Why do I do that? It doesn't look particularly fany does it? It stands out and gives an implication that the sentence of the word holds more value than usual. I have used this to attract your gaze to certain important points and also whenever I end. When the last sentence stands out, the reader believes it holds more value and when it refers to more text, the reader connects the perceived value to the next text. But that's not all! What more am I doing to get you to read more?! I'm doing it in this sentence and if you want to find out what it is, read the next one...

METHOD 5: The Three Dots:
You just saw them.
The three small dots do unbelievably much to add a sense of mystery and sort of a cliffhanger to your email. And humans hate cliffhangers. Humans crave knowing how it ends. Email writing is storytelling and cliffhangers is a tool authors use, and so do I. Ending it with something open ended like a question mark works as well. Anything that creates desire to continue reading is good. Question Marks and dots are only two examples of desire building weapons I hold in my marketing arsenal. Now let's move on to my next weapon, I have used it many times in this email. Do you know what it is? If not, let's move on to my next weapon:

METHOD 6: The Wrong Grammar:

Read The Title. I did it again. This is not a big game changer but still very useful to make the text more enjoyable to read. What I'm talking about is Making The First Letter In Each Word Capital Letters. I won't dive much into this one. I use it on a daily basis and it works and even though it doesn't change that much it still helps the reader consume important parts easier. Now It's Time For My FINAL Method (That I Will Share Today). Before we read that one, try to guess what it is. It's quite a difficult one.

METHOD 7: The Questionmark:
WHO AM I?

You have read all of this and still don't know who I am or what I'm offering. And that's part of my plan... I will introduce myself in a moment, but first let's go over why I chose to do it this late. During your reading I have built up excitement to find out who I am and why I am sending this to you. I did that to increase the odds óf you reading the whole email. If I had told you who I am right from the start there would be no curiosity. Today we get so much spam emails, and if I had úsed ChatGPT or written a basic salesly email. But what I chose to do was to actually give you value, these are 8 of my most used methods and I explained them in detail for free. This took 2 HOURS and Much Work. But I'm certain that there is a much higher chance of you accepting my service now than if I had tried to sell something to you, instead of giving.

Now let me introduce myself (IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE WHOLE EMAIL YET, PLEASE DO THAT BEFORE YOU READ THIS).

My name is Samuel Blennow. I am the founder of an email marketing, funnel creation and copywriting agency. I am the only one on the team so far and I offer ALL of my services to YOU. For FREE. But Why? C.E.P
C =
Connection to you, when I have grown enough to be sure that I can provide excellent value I will have made a good connection with you and a potential client with a good relation. I also want to get to know more people in business.
E = Experience and Expertise. I am quite new to this and the best way to learn is by doing. You don't learn swimming by reading books about it, you learn swimming by jumping into the pool and practicing in a real scenario. Just as when swimming in a pool you need safety, to ensure that I don't waste any of your money I do it for free until I know 100% that I will successfully grow you.
P = Portfolio. I wouldn't hire someone to fix my roof if it was their first time. Hopefully I can market to you for free and impact your revenue positively and then display the results of my efforts on a website and social media.

So now I have written all of this honestly. I have confessed my flaws but also shown you 8 of the hundreds of methods I use. What I lack in size, I make up for in dedication and effort.

I have spent the last two hours on this. Writing ONE email to ONE company. I could have sent a 5 sentence email to hundreds of businesses, but I want to show my work ethic.

I could have spent two hours on talking about what I can do for you, now I have shown you. Instead of marketing and preaching about the benefits of my agency, I have provided actual value (This is also another method I use.).

So Charlie, this is what I had to say. It was nice writing to you. If you'd like to schedule a call or anything at all, let me know.

In case my email does not work for any reason, my Instagram is @samuelblennow
It is very small but I'm growing it.

With Best Regards,
Samuel Blennow
Founder of Rapidrise.

END OF MESSAGE
That was it, would love feedback. Now it's time to workout

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Hello everyone, it's 16/01/24 and I just woke up.
Yesterday right before I was going to meditate and sleep I saw a notification on my phone.
I got my first customer.
Unpaid.
I'm building my portfolio so I'm doing it for free.
It's an educational website with courses for work safety.

What I'm going to do:
  • Phone call meeting with them
  • If they have an email list, get access to it.
  • Build a new list if they don't have one. Tell them to add a newsletter feature on their website
  • Take care of the list and learn a lot, send 3 emails to each customer or more dependent on what the business wants.
  • Their website and whole business is very bland, I'll try to make events and so on
My problems:
I'm very nervous because this is an actual local business. I'm not very confident in my abilities either which is another reason as to why I do this for free: I don't want to scam anyone by not delivering promised value, and I also want to learn.

If we will have a call, they might decline just because I'm 15.

Well, I'm not charging anything so there is not much risk unless I somehow totally destroy their brand, which I'm certain won't happen.

I've joined a marketing server so whenever I need help I'm going to ask there and here.

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
Phew.
This took sooooo long.
But it was worth it because i put words to my thoughts.
Okay so Context:
I started my email marketing agency 5 days ago (I'm 15 now btw) and has sent about 200 outreaches to a bunch of companies. The outreaches were all effortlessly made and it showed. So today I decided that I would turn things around and actually try my best to write an appealing email.

Remember: I'm 15 and don't have much experience, I love writing and this is my message to a roof fixing company in USA. I'd love feedback and advice on improvements. Get your popcorns because this will take some time :)

START OF EMAIL
The title was "CHARLIE DON'T READ THIS!!"

Before you start reading this, remember that I charge.... Nothing.
Also this email was personally made for
you so if you can, I'd appreciate you taking the time to read it and absorb its value. This is proof of my dedication to my work, this is what I have done for ONLY YOU. Yes, all of this is written to you. I haven't copied and sent this to another company, only you.

Why You SHOULDN'T Read This...
Why did I write "Don't read this!!" and how did I know your name was Charlie(If it is you, Charlie, that are reading this.)? Exactly what I'm doing right now, is exactly what I can do for you, for free.
MY 8 Master Marketing Methods I Use To Make You Read This:

My Secret Process Step By Step...

METHOD 1 The Friend:

I first found a sense of friendliness and familiarity when I mentioned your name. A person's name is their favourite word. It adds a layer of personality to the email and amongst hundreds of spam emails, you chose to read this one. The name alone could have been enough to attract you to read, but I decided to go even further...

METHOD 2 The Opposite:
Now to answer your question...

Why did I write "Don't read this!!"? That was another weapon in my arsenal. Curiosity is a very powerful tool. if you are reading this then it means that this method works. When you tell someone to not do something, they get immediately more interested in doing it because of the perceived value and the fear of missing out on that value. Also, with hundreds of emails telling you to "Buy this!", "Do this" and so on, the eye gets caught one the one that stands out, the one that is opposite of every single other email, tells you to not read it. That sparks curiosity, and now to the next and shockingly underused secret method to capture the readér...

METHOD 3: The Intro:

Remember this?
"Before you start reading this, remember that I charge.... Nothing."
Why did I do that? First of all, it sets your mind to believe that there was something of value being offered in this email, and therefore captured your attention for a longer period of time. Second: Implicating that I charge nothing, leads your mind to believe that whatever value is being presented is costless. Third: Throughout the rest of the you will wonder what I am offering. This is another powerful tool. Now towards our next weapon that I am using right now...

METHOD 4: The Highlighting:

Have you noticed that I make certain words and sentences bold? Why do I do that? It doesn't look particularly fany does it? It stands out and gives an implication that the sentence of the word holds more value than usual. I have used this to attract your gaze to certain important points and also whenever I end. When the last sentence stands out, the reader believes it holds more value and when it refers to more text, the reader connects the perceived value to the next text. But that's not all! What more am I doing to get you to read more?! I'm doing it in this sentence and if you want to find out what it is, read the next one...

METHOD 5: The Three Dots:
You just saw them.
The three small dots do unbelievably much to add a sense of mystery and sort of a cliffhanger to your email. And humans hate cliffhangers. Humans crave knowing how it ends. Email writing is storytelling and cliffhangers is a tool authors use, and so do I. Ending it with something open ended like a question mark works as well. Anything that creates desire to continue reading is good. Question Marks and dots are only two examples of desire building weapons I hold in my marketing arsenal. Now let's move on to my next weapon, I have used it many times in this email. Do you know what it is? If not, let's move on to my next weapon:

METHOD 6: The Wrong Grammar:

Read The Title. I did it again. This is not a big game changer but still very useful to make the text more enjoyable to read. What I'm talking about is Making The First Letter In Each Word Capital Letters. I won't dive much into this one. I use it on a daily basis and it works and even though it doesn't change that much it still helps the reader consume important parts easier. Now It's Time For My FINAL Method (That I Will Share Today). Before we read that one, try to guess what it is. It's quite a difficult one.

METHOD 7: The Questionmark:
WHO AM I?

You have read all of this and still don't know who I am or what I'm offering. And that's part of my plan... I will introduce myself in a moment, but first let's go over why I chose to do it this late. During your reading I have built up excitement to find out who I am and why I am sending this to you. I did that to increase the odds óf you reading the whole email. If I had told you who I am right from the start there would be no curiosity. Today we get so much spam emails, and if I had úsed ChatGPT or written a basic salesly email. But what I chose to do was to actually give you value, these are 8 of my most used methods and I explained them in detail for free. This took 2 HOURS and Much Work. But I'm certain that there is a much higher chance of you accepting my service now than if I had tried to sell something to you, instead of giving.

Now let me introduce myself (IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE WHOLE EMAIL YET, PLEASE DO THAT BEFORE YOU READ THIS).

My name is Samuel Blennow. I am the founder of an email marketing, funnel creation and copywriting agency. I am the only one on the team so far and I offer ALL of my services to YOU. For FREE. But Why? C.E.P
C =
Connection to you, when I have grown enough to be sure that I can provide excellent value I will have made a good connection with you and a potential client with a good relation. I also want to get to know more people in business.
E = Experience and Expertise. I am quite new to this and the best way to learn is by doing. You don't learn swimming by reading books about it, you learn swimming by jumping into the pool and practicing in a real scenario. Just as when swimming in a pool you need safety, to ensure that I don't waste any of your money I do it for free until I know 100% that I will successfully grow you.
P = Portfolio. I wouldn't hire someone to fix my roof if it was their first time. Hopefully I can market to you for free and impact your revenue positively and then display the results of my efforts on a website and social media.

So now I have written all of this honestly. I have confessed my flaws but also shown you 8 of the hundreds of methods I use. What I lack in size, I make up for in dedication and effort.

I have spent the last two hours on this. Writing ONE email to ONE company. I could have sent a 5 sentence email to hundreds of businesses, but I want to show my work ethic.

I could have spent two hours on talking about what I can do for you, now I have shown you. Instead of marketing and preaching about the benefits of my agency, I have provided actual value (This is also another method I use.).

So Charlie, this is what I had to say. It was nice writing to you. If you'd like to schedule a call or anything at all, let me know.

In case my email does not work for any reason, my Instagram is @samuelblennow
It is very small but I'm growing it.

With Best Regards,
Samuel Blennow
Founder of Rapidrise.

END OF MESSAGE
That was it, would love feedback. Now it's time to workout
That email looks really good. Would surely grab my attention if someone wrote my name with "dont read this". Great work.
I got my first customer.
Damn great work friend. One step closer to success everyday.

I haven't read the previous posts, could you just explain me in one line what happened to your course website and why you chose to start a email marketing agency instead (or just call me out for being too lazy to read haha).

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
That email looks really good. Would surely grab my attention if someone wrote my name with "dont read this". Great work.

Damn great work friend. One step closer to success everyday.

I haven't read the previous posts, could you just explain me in one line what happened to your course website and why you chose to start a email marketing agency instead (or just call me out for being too lazy to read haha).
Thank you

Okay no worries.
The no code builder I was using was to limited for me to build the very complex website I wanted to and I definitely can’t afford hiring someone else I build it because it is really complicated.

So I started learning Python, one of four programming languages I would need to know to build it. I hate programming and definitely can’t see myself doing it. I decide to try so I started learning it.

I didn’t want to just do pause my entrepreneurial journey during 1-2 years and spend it just coding. So I thought of ways I could learn more skills and make some money. Email marketing is perfect for that so that’s what I chose to do.

Now I am programming less and less and working more in my marketing agency more and more. I’ve been doing a ton of outreach and now someone have accepted my offer.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
I have realized the issue with my last email:
It was waaaay to long.
Tonight I will post a new copywriting I made and sent to 30+ businesses.
Each week I do 280 outreaches minimum.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
18/01/24
Hey again.
I have made much progress on my agency.
I bought and actual mail domain and not @gmail.
Tomorrow I will buy an email outreach automation software.

I need advice…

Option 1:
Do email marketing myself.
More control.
Less time and liability

Option 2:
Outsource it to someone else.
Less control
Easier, more liability

I am uncertain of what to do. It would be nice to be the middleman who just hires someone else to do the work my agency is paid to do. I’m leaning more towards option 2. It would also give the client better result as I have not much experience.

Any advice? Which option would you pick?

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
19/01/24

My goal is to get a client in 10 days.
If I fail I repeat the goals until I make it.
If I succeed. The game is on.

I'm narrowing down my agency to a niche. I already had done it but none of my audience would know about it.
So I have changed my logo and more.

I have bought my mail now and it's a lot more professional. I will buy an email outreaching automation so I can send hundreds to thousands of emails to potential clients. However if a lead has much potential I will write personally to them. This feels like the easiest way to reach many. I've tried Instagram outreach and facebook outreach and posting in facebook groups that holds little leverage.

All the emails will be focused on booking a call/appointment.
Exclusively that.

I'm making several posts daily on my Instagram account to build more credibility.
I am noticing an increase in my views on my brand new Instagram account. It is growing. Slowly buy indeed growing.
Just got to keep consistently posting.

I'm building this agency to grow my skills and experience.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023

- - - Important Announcement - - -​

I've decided to stop email marketing.
At least for now....
In stead I will focus on copywriting and lead generation.
I love writing and I love generating leads (yes I do).
I could do email marketing, but I'd rather focus on things I'm already talented at. Learning email marketing was quite easy but took time that could have been used more efficiently.
Every business needs lead generation, and my niche is quite starving for it.

I've realized just how much potential I haven't tapped. I'm going to announce this on my Instagram. I'm doing a strict 1+ post/day consistently habit to grow my Instagram. Time to make the post.

I have talked a bit with @KrisRomer and he has given me so much knowlegde.
I'm not going to do email outreaching. Sure I might set up an email automation and let it run, but except for that I will only do cold calls. It will be far more challenging but I will grow so much.

My New Goal:
5k/month
in 2 months.
I will only charge about $800/ month just to build case studies. But I will continue to increase my pricing.
Why will I increase my prices?
I will increase the value I provide. I will improve and generate more leads for them.

How will I achieve it:
I have one more thing to do before I can turn on the grind mode fully. So after tomorrow I will start:
1. Cold Calling 50+ companies (preferably decision makers) a day
2. Set up an email automation system (I mean why not. Just free leads.)
3. Watch videos on copywriting and lead generation.

Thank you @KrisRomer, really grateful for you.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
23/01/24
I am building my agency, and my biggest problem is... my parents.
I can't accept payments without their permission.
I can't sign contracs without thir permission.
I can't start my business without their permission.

They have told me that they won't give their permission until I have looked into every possible tiny risk and legal considerations. Which I have done. But that's not enough, they want me to write it down for them. Every single detail. I have done that. No I have to wait for them to read it. If I don't remind them they'll forget, if I do I'll seem pushy.
I have no option but to endure.

Since I'm planning on cold calling 50+ companies daily I will have to build a huge leads list. I will scrape leads every morning: 5-7 and the rest of the day call them. I go to school so that's the only thing I'll be doing during the breaks.

Until I get their permission, this is what I will do:
  • Improve my skills by reading and watching
  • Continue to build my lead list
  • Build my Instagram
When I do start, In will just grind so hard. I want to make 5k/monthly in 7 months. So I wan to start asap.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
Hello everyone.
This is my struggles and problems at the moment and more:

Also I will be renaming this thread soon.

My main goal:
Sign my first client.

Only that. Because that is the gate.
I saw a study made by a sucessful smma owner where out of thousands of agency owners that responded:
More than 90% couldn't book a meeting.
And 90% made $0/month.
The options were:
$0/month
1-100$/month
100- 1000$/month
1000-5000$/month
$5000+/month
The numbers aren't exact but an estimate.
The vast majority of players in the smma game made $0 a month, and after that the second most clicked was $5000+/month.

What I learnt: If I can get past the $0/month mark, I can accelerate quickly.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
26/03/24

I'm in the middle of building my agency.
And I know I know, smma is oversaturated and filled with kids who have no idea of what to do?

And while I agree that it is true that there are many ignorant kids doing the business model, it is still a good way to profit.
And SMMA is not my endgoal, it is a tool I will use to build capital so that when I
1) Can move out as soon as possible
2) I can work on an actual semi-original business without having to work at a normal job.

I have about 230 leads at this moment.
And I will cold call them.
Most Dm or send emails because that is the easiest. Actually calling and talking requires that you go out of your comfort zone. And it will really differentiate you. So that is what I will do.

Zontora

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Oct 29, 2023
My posts are boring. But not for long. There are many red days this week so cold calling would only burn my prospects. I have prepered everything. Call tracker, lead lists, a plan and more.
The reason I've done all of this preparation is not procastination.
it's my parents.

Wait and see.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!