The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can you make my portfolio better than it is? (opening up)

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

HappyStoic

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Mar 11, 2018
San Francisco
Hey Fastlaners,

Today I wanted to be open and show you my balance sheet. I've been cracking my head about it and might be making a change in the next months. Am I diversified enough? I'll write it down and share with you part of the reasoning behind it.

Reasoning:
Basically, I believe the stock market is going to have a major correction. RE will be hit too. Crypto will crash 95% within a year or two. The only way I see stocks not crashing is if the USD decrease in value significantly because of quantitative easing from the FEDS. I think silver is undervalued and gold might be a great hedge against inflation. I find it difficult, altho still possible with lots of effort, to find undervalued property.

Assets:

170k Euro in the bank
100k ETF Physical Gold
25k ETF Physical Silver
30k Crypto portfolio
45k AR High interest business loan
25k SHORT position Dow Jones 4.5 leverage (100% loss when the Dow goes over 30k)
135k RE apartment producing 5% cashflow in the past years but with great appreciation potential

No debt

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.