• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Can you make my portfolio better than it is? (opening up)

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by HappyStoic, Mar 12, 2018.

1. HappyStoic

HappyStoic Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $112
    Hey Fastlaners,

Today I wanted to be open and show you my balance sheet. I've been cracking my head about it and might be making a change in the next months. Am I diversified enough? I'll write it down and share with you part of the reasoning behind it.

Reasoning:
    Basically, I believe the stock market is going to have a major correction. RE will be hit too. Crypto will crash 95% within a year or two. The only way I see stocks not crashing is if the USD decrease in value significantly because of quantitative easing from the FEDS. I think silver is undervalued and gold might be a great hedge against inflation. I find it difficult, altho still possible with lots of effort, to find undervalued property.

Assets:

170k Euro in the bank
    100k ETF Physical Gold
    25k ETF Physical Silver
    30k Crypto portfolio
    45k AR High interest business loan
    25k SHORT position Dow Jones 4.5 leverage (100% loss when the Dow goes over 30k)
    135k RE apartment producing 5% cashflow in the past years but with great appreciation potential

No debt

jasoncuellar123 and Xeon like this.