- Joined
- Jun 15, 2022
- Messages
- 498
Rep Bank
$2,405
$2,405
User Power: 210%
With my carpet cleaning business pretty much automated now, I'm trying to use the same system to help other carpet cleaners book more jobs. I created a call answering service for carpet cleaners, where we use the same systems that I'm using in my business to book 50-70% of calls. When I tried using call answering services in the past, they all sucked. No industry knowledge, no good sales scripts, heavy accents etc. So hopefully this will be much better. We can take care of inbound calls, lead nurturing, follow ups, repeat customer reactivation, text messages, and so on. Would you use something like that? Any feedback or ideas would be appreciated! BookedRight
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
