Hello guys. I hope you had wonderful Christmas with your families! Now, get back to business!
Firstly, thank you all for amazing posts and unlimited amount of business ideas. It's so weird when business ideas unconsciously reach me. Even when I am lifting weights at the gym and not thinking about business at all. Ok, sorry, wasting your time...so here's the deal:
I am living in a region that has approximately 100'000 people. Most people work from 8 - 17. As we all know, kitchen appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, cooker, washing machines, TVs and so on brake from time to time. Most local shops that could fix kitchen appliances close at 17 and usually charge huge prices, not to mention waiting time. I can imagine the frustration of a customer waiting a week for his/her dishwasher to get fixed, when it might be a small technical tweaking that needs attention.
Here's my solution: I will have local guys with technical expertise and their own vehicles + equipment ready to help the customers with their technical problems.
It's very similar to a handyman service, just concentrated solely on fixing technical appliances.
Any ideas?
Firstly, thank you all for amazing posts and unlimited amount of business ideas. It's so weird when business ideas unconsciously reach me. Even when I am lifting weights at the gym and not thinking about business at all. Ok, sorry, wasting your time...so here's the deal:
I am living in a region that has approximately 100'000 people. Most people work from 8 - 17. As we all know, kitchen appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, cooker, washing machines, TVs and so on brake from time to time. Most local shops that could fix kitchen appliances close at 17 and usually charge huge prices, not to mention waiting time. I can imagine the frustration of a customer waiting a week for his/her dishwasher to get fixed, when it might be a small technical tweaking that needs attention.
Here's my solution: I will have local guys with technical expertise and their own vehicles + equipment ready to help the customers with their technical problems.
It's very similar to a handyman service, just concentrated solely on fixing technical appliances.
Any ideas?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
