The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Bookmark Your Favorite Posts

BlackMagician

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2018
Mumbai, India
(If this thread violates any rules here, please delete it. Moderator's, Admin's)

I have recently joined this forum. Reading some of the GOLD/Notable post just blown my mind. So much information, concepts. There were so many legendary post under a single thread that I can’t help but keep reading them, copying them and saving in word.

But I felt that I won’t remember all these legendary posts and where they are in a single thread. Heck, I won’t even remember the thread it is written in.

Then I came across this:

Bookmark Your Favorite Posts.

That thread is over 21 pages long with over 250 posts. On page 16, post #204 is some of the best business advice you ever heard. Will you remember? Probably not— unless you're an INSIDER. Never again read a legendary post from someone and not remember where you saw it. INSIDERS can bookmark and catalog their favorite posts in one convenient location for easy retrieval. Never forget a crucial Fastlane detail again!

Ha-ha :D Insiders can have this feature.

Sadly, I can’t right now.
So I took my backpack, tighten my shoes and started searching for solutio… Eh?

No. I already have that.

Here is the solution:

Step 1 - Install Additor extension

Additor - The Simplest Bookmark & Highlighter
  • Install Extension
  • Click on the added extension
  • Confirm email
Step 2 – FastLane (System?)

Step 3 – BookMark!!!
  • Open the post you want to bookmark.
  • Select the Para/sentence
  • From Popup tooltip select color
Sorry @Fox Didn’t ask for your permission

As soon as you select the color, Additor extension will pop up a window on the top right with the details.
  • Select the category/Post (or create one right now).
  • Add your thought
  • Voile! The post is bookmarked

Step 4 – Fruits

Open Additor Dashboard.
Additor - the living knowledge hub for modern collaborators

Here you can see your bookmarked posts in systematic, organized way as you have set up and can open or view them anytime.

Note: In Future they may add features to see the highlighted post on the tab itself without going to Additor dashboard.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Or a simple Screenshot and then save to a folder would work!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
This is what I do. Works great for small paragraphs. But it's difficult for long articles.
Or, become an INSIDER and use the Bookmark function.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom