The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is your favorite source of leads?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Dec 27, 2016
Hey everyone,

I would like to exchange some idea about how to leadgen the most effective way.

What is your favorite source of leadgen, and why?

My answer: I and my partner have tried letters, cold emails, G Ads. Letters and cold emails were disastrously bad. G Ads was mediocre, but it can be improved in my eyes, our sales funnel was not that good.

My ROI in G Ads was like %125-130, which was not really worth of the time and effort I spent, but at least I did not make a loss on this bet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Swift

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
May 10, 2019
USA
Depends on who you're targeting + follow-up. I run a b2b marketing agency that targets SaaS companies and found that any sort of emails, inmails, etc have to be a lot more personalized to get any sort of response. Since the barrier of entry to automating outreach is so low you have to find a way to stand out in the sea of generic gumroad and Fiverr email templates. If you're running Gads at 130% ROI just at the frontend without factoring in rebills or customer LTV then might as well ramp it up and work on making your backend more robust with email sequences, SMS follow-up, shock and awe packages, etc.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Referrals.

Do a good job for people, and let your customers send you more business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.