The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bodybuilder Rich Piana bashes slowlaners and explains that there is more than a job.

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
The infamous @ImUrBoss is back!

I would bet all my fortunes that you are around pianas age probably went to college and now work for someone else.

If I remember correctly, you got fired from multiple jobs for "no reason." Plus, you blew your families money on personal goods when they trusted you to invest. So I bet you don't have to much to lose, when you bet your "fortunes."

I bet your out of shape and cant afford quality clothes.

A fastlaner doesn't have to be rich. The fastlane is a mindset. Not everyone is at the event stage, so the, "can't afford quality clothes" is irrelevant.

You are just another average idiot.
As stated above, didn't you spend you families money that was for investment purposes?

The rep points you have on here vs mine dont mean shit because I'm rarely here because I have money to make.
I can keep on going with this. Unless your habits changed drastically from your last thread, I'd be surprised to know where you are making all your money from.
Plus, the rep points means that he provides valuable insight compared to you and you're troll/toxic(can't tell if you're pulling our leg over here or being serious) posts.

I feel so sorry for people like you who limit themselves so much by not having an open mind and who assume someone who is happy and successful must ALWAYS be sad inside.
The last time you were responding to your thread, you kept ruminating about how people were hating and not reading all your posts. Even though they were trying to give you legitimate advice.
Please try and not be so hypocritical. It makes it hard to follow your advise.

YOU need to get banned already you have such a failure mindset it brings down the value of these forums every post you make! Dont bother replying i'm done in this toxic thread.
I feel like the conversation was getting derailed, but far from toxic, until you started saying people didn't know "jack shit" and dropping other word bombs.

Aside from that...

I may not agree with all Rich Piana's life choices, but he makes one hell of an entrepreneur. Dude is killing it in terms of social media and I can only imagine the sales that he is making. This industry is tough to break into, since the barrier to entry for creating your own Protein Powder and clothing line is relatively low, compared to the many other potential business you could start.
This dude lives and breaths bodybuilding, therefore he makes for the perfect face of his own company and is the driving force behind all the success. Fastlaner in my opinion.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
giphy.gif

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
It's fastlane if they need to be slapped and you fill that need. Scaling is a real problem with fastlane slapping though, can only slap so many times per day.

Low barrier to entry, almost anyone can do it.
Idk man , I believe if you handle the issue of scale in the correct way to where u cant be duplicated , fastlane slapping could be a huge deal lmao , despite the low barrier of entry , the first person to capitalize will be the big winner

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Idk man , I believe if you handle the issue of scale in the correct way to where u cant be duplicated , fastlane slapping could be a huge deal lmao , despite the low barrier of entry , the first person to capitalize will be the big winner

You would have outsource the slapping to get the required scale. At which point you are creating a HR based system. It's gunna be a pain in a$$ to keep those employees happy.

Needs more thought.

ImUrBoss

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2016
If I remember correctly, you got fired from multiple jobs for "no reason." Plus, you blew your families money on personal goods when they trusted you to invest. So I bet you don't have to much to lose, when you bet your "fortunes."

LOL you have the wrong person I never asked my parents for money to invets in anything LOL

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just wanted to bring to attention some facts about a man who in my opinion was being wrongly admired by my friends at TFF.

I watched his video and judged his opinion based on his 11 minutes of commentary. I thought he was spot on so my opinion stands on that small body of work.

I didn't do a background check on him or spend 6 hours discecting his You Tube channel as that doesn't change the validity of what he was saying.

And IMURboss has been banned.

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
I watched his video and judged his opinion based on his 11 minutes of commentary. I thought he was spot on so my opinion stands on that small body of work.

I didn't do a background check on him or spend 6 hours discecting his You Tube channel as that doesn't change the validity of what he was saying.

Thank you.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali

I watched the video late yesterday evening, and I agree, in isolation great content/message.

I'm sure you can appreciate when you are first to post your reaction inevitably sets the precedent for the topic viewpoint.

Was just surprised to see him being adopted so readily by the community here by people that seemingly knew a little more about him.

Rightly or wrongly I wanted to show that this is a man we should not be looking to emulate contrary to the positive responses.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

On the basis of this I just watched the video.

I totally agree with him.

The story of people commenting that the guy with face tattoos will never get a job was very telling. Some people can't even see that you can be the person running the business that *gives* other people jobs.

What bothers me when I'm doing Maths grinds for kids trying to get into college, or training up a work experience lad, is that getting a job is the only route they've been told.

Running their own business just isn't even on their radar to be discounted.

I agree with his argument that having a good job isn't the best you can do, but owning the business and giving people jobs is better.

I also like his caveat of the exception to the rule being when you truly love your job, like a school teacher (midwife, nurse, etc spring to mind too).

I also agree that school teachers are underpaid. (Although I do wish they didn't harp on about college, degrees, and jobs so much.)

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm ok with the slapping. If someone is talking shit or has done something bad towards me and I meet them in person they aren't getting a pass and we aren't going to be cool.

I think he taught him and hopefully some viewers that there are consequences to your actions and you can't just hide behind a computer.

Just because somebody comes up and apologizes doesn't mean we are cool. He needs to own up and face whatever he has coming. In this case a couple light slaps was nothing, he could have said no to it. It he obviously wanted to be friends with the dude.

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
Was just surprised to see him being adopted so readily by the community here by people that seemingly knew a little more about him.

Rightly or wrongly I wanted to show that this is a man we should not be looking to emulate contrary to the positive responses.

Who are you to judge Rich Piana? I follow his videos as well.

From my observation he lives life how he wants. He spends money on stupid materialistic shit, but he loves doing it and likely drives him to make more and more money--and he has freedom.

He eats a tub of Ben & Jerrys every night and has been doing steroids for over 25 years so by no means is he healthy. But he does it because he's doing what he loves to do.

He spends time making videos (that doesn't make him a ton of money) for his fans to try and help educate them, give great advice from his wisdom of many years being successful. He tells people not to eat like him or do the amount of steroids he does. He's real and genuine if you look past his image.

Should we emulate you? What more value and advice do you provide people FOR FREE currently that's helping them grow?

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Who are you to judge Rich Piana? I follow his videos as well.

From my observation he lives life how he wants. He spends money on stupid materialistic shit, but he loves doing it and likely drives him to make more and more money--and he has freedom.

He eats a tub of Ben & Jerrys every night and has been doing steroids for over 25 years so by no means is he healthy. But he does it because he's doing what he loves to do.

He spends time making videos (that doesn't make him a ton of money) for his fans to try and help educate them, give great advice from his wisdom of many years being successful. He tells people not to eat like him or do the amount of steroids he does. He's real and genuine if you look past his image.

Should we emulate you? What more value and advice do you provide people FOR FREE currently that's helping them grow?

yes you are right

Rothschild

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 18, 2013
Paradise City
Rich Piana is definitely fastlane!
He is a free-thinker and one of the only bodybuilder who is open and honest about his steroids and HGH use.

Perrots

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 20, 2016
Canada
You framed it like Rich just decided to bitch slap some disabled dude on camera for no reason. The reality is that Jason had been sending an army of trolls after him - something he's famous for - for no good reason. Rich never said a bad word about Genova.

Actions have consequences - someone had to teach Jason Genova that. He took it like a man and the only thing that got hurt was his ego.

I don't really see what the big deal is. If Rich had physically hurt him, that would be inexcusable. A little slap to send a message? Hardly worth getting your panties in a bunch over.

to add to that they were threatening richs life... whether it was trolling or not, doesnt make it ok.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.