The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

TimvdK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Feb 23, 2017
The Netherlands
IMG_1150.JPG

Found an interesting graph. This has been occurung for the last 2-3 years, maybe even longer.
While alot of new investors are having weak hands, the more experienced traders can profit in the long run.

Thought i wanted to share this, as this is just a small correction after a wild ride since the beginning of december! Hold or invest more. Good times are returning soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Autobahn1985

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
May 10, 2017
Germany
Right now, it goes DOWN... But I guess that is an annual tradition, then there comes the panic from the moms and pops that bought BTC at 19,500, and it's all downhill from there... That being said, I stocked up on some pennystock altcoins in the last 2 hours... If they go up in the next weeks, hooray, if they don't, don't care...

Lucky Chevy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jan 2, 2018
Northern Virginia
I'm watching VEN and XRP. I think the stupid money that bought BTC are taking the haircut and dumping it. That seems to be dragging down must of the cryptos. I believe the blood letting will continue through the end on January.

I'm going to slowly get into a few positions next week.

rogue synthetic

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
310%
Aug 2, 2017
I got in on some ETH yesterday evening, thinking that the dip was near the bottom. Boy was I wrong!

But here's hoping that was just a slight mis-timing. Besides Ripple and VEN, does anyone have any interesting alts to look at?

MrYoshi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 15, 2017
I got in on some ETH yesterday evening, thinking that the dip was near the bottom. Boy was I wrong!

But here's hoping that was just a slight mis-timing. Besides Ripple and VEN, does anyone have any interesting alts to look at?

I try to the best of my ability to only invest in platforms, but these are some of the ones I'm interested in/done a lot of research on. They're pretty hyped up as well, especially Wanchain haha.

- Internet Node Token (Chinese version of IOTA that is at a 65 M market cap)
- Qash (Incredible project if they can pull it off)
- BAT (Founder created Javascript and was the former CEO of Mozilla firefox)
- Nebulas (Neo Co-founder)
- WanChain (Hype train that is trying to connect all the financial systems in the world. It has not hit exchanges yet, but once it does it will go up)
- Zilliqa (Singapore based blockchain platform that has much faster transactions per second than ethereum)
- Nuls (Helping enterprise level businesses get started with any blockchain initiatives or projects using their platform)

Others I'm looking into.

- Achain
- Red Pulse
- High Performance Blockchain

G

Guest34764

Best thing I learned is join a group of well-off individuals and follow their calls.Other people are going to be smarter than you in Crypto so use their knowledge and you'll make a pretty good sum. It's what I've been doing for a couple months now, and I'm doing pretty good.

scott wisniewsk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
263%
Aug 23, 2007
wisconsin
View attachment 17534

Found an interesting graph. This has been occurung for the last 2-3 years, maybe even longer.
While alot of new investors are having weak hands, the more experienced traders can profit in the long run.

Thought i wanted to share this, as this is just a small correction after a wild ride since the beginning of december! Hold or invest more. Good times are returning soon.

This chart should calm everybody down . Correction time you knew it was coming , get ready to buy .

LleixG

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 22, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
Best thing I learned is join a group of well-off individuals and follow their calls.Other people are going to be smarter than you in Crypto so use their knowledge and you'll make a pretty good sum. It's what I've been doing for a couple months now, and I'm doing pretty good.
Is it a private group?

divine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 23, 2015

How can we be a part of such groups?

David Goliath

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 6, 2018
USA
At least something good happened, Bitconnect ponzi is over

+1. There are a few more I'd like to see go as well. I think we'll see things like Bitconnect die shortly, which is good for everyone. The less scams in the market -> the better the sentiment of newcomers -> more money invested into the crypto world.

G

Guest3722A

These remind me of pump n dump penny stocks. Except the pump leverages the millennial mindset, which is massive. They'll be back.

Coalission

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jan 8, 2014
I told you guys

You didn’t say anything except that every coin beside Bitcoin would go to zero, then you changed it to Bitcoin and ETH, then you changed it again to Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin.

Have you moved the goalpost again, and did you respond to @JScott bet, or still hoping we forget?

arcola

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Feb 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Bitcoin will recover and increase, but will people really hold a coin that actually has almost no transactional value, and no proof its a store of value??

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Bitcoin will recover and increase, but will people really hold a coin that actually has almost no transactional value, and no proof its a store of value??
vague

MrYoshi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 15, 2017
GEMS, Shipchain, Hydrocoin, are interesting too.

I've heard good things about ShipChain and I used to sell supply chain software in the cloud so I can see it doing well.

Other awesome projects I'm looking into, but will probably get into them after I build up my current portfolio.

- Nucleus Vision
- Factom
- Horizon State
- Link
- Wabi
- Cube
- Qlink

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just a note for anyone new to the conversation...

You are welcome to debate the validity of any coin, including the technology itself, including the possibility of the whole thing blowing up and being worthless.

However if your version of "debate" is simply to be a troll and ignore any counterpoint by ignoring or using ad-hominem attacks, you will be removed.

If you're version of "debate" is to scream "You're a retard!" like a petulant schoolyard bully, you will be removed from the conversation.

JohnBuffet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 9, 2017
NJ
This is so interesting guys. ETH was at 800 something earlier. Almost all coins were in the red. Now everything is back in the green. I was tempted to get back in but I'm going to see how the market looks tomorrow. From the past week I have noticed the dip, then it goes up a bit, and then back down.. thats why I didn't buy more yet.

MrYoshi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 15, 2017

David Goliath

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 6, 2018
USA
Awesome, I'll look into it for sure.

Right now, I'm trying to accumulate as much VeChain, Qash and Nas as possible haha. I think each of them will be in the top 10-20 by the end of the year.

VEN and ICX for me

MrYoshi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Apr 15, 2017

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
I own a lot of VEN and NAS as well...agreed that I like them both...

NAS should hopefully be releasing their search product pretty soon, and there's a shot at a Binance listing in the next month or two as well...

What’s the purpose of the search engine on the blockchain? From what I understand it’s designed to search for the apps, but Google is mostly used for information ect. What’s there to search for on the blockchain that you can’t find really easily?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.