The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

HOT TOPIC Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Maybe MJ should issue a fastlane token. Our community is very strong compared to many of the existing tokens. :)

People create tokens first and build communities later. Everything here is ripe for an explosion.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Where are you looking for these, Retail or secondary market?
I am looking every day in the secondary market for any deals. I have cash on hand to buy them the minute I see them if needed. Otherwise I am part of a few groups that let others know when local stores have them in stock, and when Best Buy is going to do a stock drop to try my luck at.

Soon I'll be getting some serious money from Outside and I want to be direct buying hundreds or thousands of cards directly. Both consumer cards and HX mining specific cards and whatever else comes down the pipeline.

Last edited:

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Pretty cool, pending balance from mining from my PC: 1622667932510.png

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Just snapped up 2 more rtx3060 cards at MSRP today. Getting a relationship going with a smaller computer store in my city, and they message me every time cards come in. I've picked up 2x 6700xt and 4x rtx3060 cards and some networking gear so far from them.

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
Sep 19, 2017
Germany
Theoretical Question:

What would you do if u had 2.5Million USD in one (fundamentally very good crypto which probably is going to be around in a few years) crypto after it went 100x and a net worth of about 50k outside of crypto. If you hold till next year february 2022 the crypto will be tax free but knowing crypto it could all crash again...

BooBoosHelix

Contributor
Sep 19, 2017
Germany
Theoretical Question:

What would you do if u had 2.5Million USD in one (fundamentally very good crypto which probably is going to be around in a few years) crypto after it went 100x and a net worth of about 50k outside of crypto. If you hold till next year february 2022 the crypto will be tax free but knowing crypto it could all crash again...

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
Theoretical Question:

Think hard why I only have a 50k net worth outside of crypto and figure out how I can increase that.....

As for the token, set a stop loss for 50% of my coin low enough so if we crash (sub $25k btc levels I could take some profit in a stable coin) - maybe stage this out at two 25% levels, holding the rest. Why? Because 1 mil would be a nice to have if I only had 50k net worth. I would reinvest some back in crypto while prices were low and then pay off the house to be 100% debt free. That’s my opinion, but I’m not you and you are not me.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 26, 2012
So what alt coins is everyone looking at (i.e. hoping for) during the 2021 bull run? Shill me.

GPM

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
So what alt coins is everyone looking at (i.e. hoping for) during the 2021 bull run? Shill me.
If Bitcoin = crypto, does that make ethereum an alt?

GerTex

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 18, 2012
Arlington, Texas

Ing

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I m testing out uniswap. I want to buy every new meme token for 50USD but it doesn’t work Most times.
The tokens I bought till now, doubled in hours.

GerTex

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 18, 2012
Arlington, Texas
If you want some cheap long shots take a look at FET (Fetch.Ai) and UOS (Ultra). Both around $0.37 and interesting projects.

GerTex

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 18, 2012
Arlington, Texas
Normally I agree with you. I'd add a TON of other items to the list - how many tokens minted? total supply etc etc etc..

However, he is buying $50 MEME coins. So I figured I throw out some cheap contenders that are actually useful and have a bright potential future. They do lack the doggie names though...

Mainstream7

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
Jan 1, 2015
I like MINA.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Be open to the possibility of further downside.
Consider it as a possibility.

Also be open to the possibility of a move upwards.

Be responsible about your allocations.

Frinys

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2019
It's the lightest blockchain. I actually tried to participate to the ICO but it was packed. The only ICO I got was CSPR.
I should probably know this, but what is the definition of a light blockchain?

Mainstream7

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
Jan 1, 2015

There are a few reasons I can explain. But mainly it's just a gut feeling.

1. Mina is to Bitcoin to what the iPhone is to the computer.
2. I can see developers develop on the blockchain just because it's light and handy. It's lightweight and and you can hack things together fast, similar to how you can hack things together fast with Javascript.
3. Presale price of 0.25 with majority of big players not having allocations yet, with 2.5 still being on the cheap end.
Two scenarios:
-1 They accumulate between 2.5 and 3.5. Anything below is a big discount that can be bought as well.
-2 Demand is so big that whales push it to above 10 and then reaccumulation on higher lows on a fairly big range.
4. Increasing volume is coming in at the lows, which is a big indicator of demand and accumulation.
5. I like to think of MINA like a second NANO. The narrative is strong.
6. Zhu Su is one of the big players. Usually big players don't take profit until having an insane ROI.
They also need blowoff volume to sell into due to their huge stack; they can't sell unless they push it to insane highs so that they can sell into retail volume.
->Looking at the chart it's still ground zero.

Last edited:

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Along with this I also worked on creating a Web Design book last year to help people starting...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom