What's new

Best way to market a digital product to a small group?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Genium

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
339
Rep Bank
$830
User Power: 88%
I have been a music producer for 4 years now and last year I decided to make a little extra money and created 3 soundbanks/preset packs for a virtual synthesizer called Sylenth.

The way I have been marketing is solely through my YouTube, and I have posted about 3 posts on a forum about the different soundbanks. I have made about $1500 off it (barely anything) but obviously, the sales are at a standstill. Also, I have over 50k views on the YouTube video that is basically the "advertisement" for one of the products.

I am working on another soundbank, but I know there is still more money to be made by the other soundbanks. But more importantly, what is the best way to market the new soundbank?

I know that this is a tiny group of people and can't be Fastlane, but this is my last soundbank, so I want to make as much as possible.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom