The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best course hosting platforms?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
330%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe

notorious

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Dec 29, 2021
I don't actually run a course myself (I do want to) but did some research on this.

If you want more control and flexiblity and also don't mind learning no-code, use something like Webflow and Memberstack + Zapier and Airtable.
If you don't mind giving up a bit of control/flexibility for ease of use, I'd definitely recommend Podia. Lots of people use it to host their courses and they offer the features you wanted.

If I were you, I'd use Podia since it's just easier.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I like New Zenler. I think @lexstarted using it too. Curious what his feedback is after using it for a while.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
594%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
@Lex DeVille you still using?

Technically, yes, but also not exactly. I paid for a year, but I'm not actively enrolling people into courses through NZ. I do use it for limited email marketing, and I have a number of students enrolled in courses through the platform.

Overall, I like NZ. It's probably the best all-in-one solution I've come across. If you're looking for an all-in-one that can handle the things mentioned in the video, NZ is probably your best bet.

I still like ThriveCart's Learn solution as well. It's a one-time fee, not annual or monthly, so if you're looking to limit expenses, that might be an option, but it doesn't have anywhere near the features of NZ.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
Technically, yes, but also not exactly. I paid for a year, but I'm not actively enrolling people into courses through NZ. I do use it for limited email marketing, and I have a number of students enrolled in courses through the platform.

Overall, I like NZ. It's probably the best all-in-one solution I've come across. If you're looking for an all-in-one that can handle the things mentioned in the video, NZ is probably your best bet.

I still like ThriveCart's Learn solution as well. It's a one-time fee, not annual or monthly, so if you're looking to limit expenses, that might be an option, but it doesn't have anywhere near the features of NZ.
I saw in your email today that you’re mainly driving people to Udemy. Is that your main platform?

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
594%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I saw in your email today that you’re mainly driving people to Udemy. Is that your main platform?

Most of my courses are on Udemy, but they are there because I don't drive people to them. Udemy drives traffic for me. I just send out a promo every once in a while. Udemy is okay as a course platform, but you have no control, and you won't make much money per sale. Plus, students tend to undervalue the training.

Usually, I can't be bothered to market my own courses because I'm not building a course business, so I leave them on Udemy so they at least generate some passive income each month.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
urghhhhh....New Zenler seems to be invite only right now :(

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I think it's always been invite only. I can't remember how I got round it.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Dammit. We both missed a chance of an affiliate commission Lex...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.