The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best courses about Amazon Web Services

MexicanCreator48

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 14, 2022
Mexico
Hi guys! I want to know if you guys have you taken any courses on AWS and if so, which ones do you recommend? I have made some websites and I want to put them on the cloud and I'm interested on the functionalities of each service from this platform.

Thanks! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
Hi guys! I want to know if you guys have you taken any courses on AWS and if so, which ones do you recommend? I have made some websites and I want to put them on the cloud and I'm interested on the functionalities of each service from this platform.

Don't be sidetracked by thinking you need a course. I use several AWS services in my business for example setting up SES for sending my newsletters (with SPF and DKIM email security). At one point I even deployed a WordPress website on an EC2 instance. I did all this by reading the free guides on the AWS website and I've found their help documents very easy to use.

No, I'm not technical in case you were wondering.

Start with the free AWS documentation and if you need to know more then take a course. Even if you do take the course I guarantee you will still need to use the AWS documentation.

Dean Irwin

The GoalSumo Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Jan 1, 2021
Sandy Springs, GA

Whatever you do, make sure to setup Billing Alerts as a top priority on your AWS accounts. I had something misconfigured last month and woke up to a bill for almost $1000 (normally should be $100ish). Support has been pretty good to me but I am still out nearly $250 because I did not setup billing alerts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AnasHarn

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 1, 2021
France
Check humble bundle there is a nice bundle on AWS courses :

It can be a very good source of learning but it is very certification oriented.

On the other had youtube tutos are the best regarding your objective

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.